Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Protege Wars - Baka vs Anri

Veteran

Thumbs up The Protege Wars - Baka vs Anri

These two nublets are basically controlled by their proxy - baka by flogger, and Anri by calle - regardless of whatever crap they try to spout out by denying they are not controlled by their respective masters, it's very obvious to the utopian community that these 2 nublets will never get graduate from being nublets to noobs, without full coaching from their respectives gurus.

I remember once that baka told some newcomer to cast MS, and the newcomer replies, 'the target already have MS', and quickly followed by a quick snap from baka, 'STFU, just cast it, Meteor shower now stacks up to 5x'. Anri - well just look around and check his posting - the glaring noobness is quite obvious, except for Anri's personal entourage of fanboi club lead by organizing group leader Chuck.

So the question is - on 1 vs 1 war - who will trash the other noob? flogger's noob? or calle's noob? Discuss.

Who is this ghetto noob
    #sinners <---click to join

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    Who is this ghetto noob
    Your father

Veteran

Cool

obv flogger as calle have 2 kids now

when did calle ever graduate from clown college?
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by calle View Post
    :-(

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    when did calle ever graduate from clown college?
    Show some respect, calle is easily just as notable and just as good if not better than flogger.

Veteran
    I don't like people that get all butthurt about being booted from a perfectly good kingdom for 1. inactivity or 2. incompetence, and I assume that's the reason you're posting this.

No idea what nick you used to post under or who you were in the kingdom, but it's obvious from your postings last age about BiO being down 15k acres vs HoH and needing "guidance" when they ended up farming 45k acres that at least one of those reasons applies
    Last edited by Meeni; 28-07-2012 at 03:21.

Sir Postalot
    Flogger would be nothing but a nub if ASF and dorje didn't teach me when I got back

#mindblown

Good players like playing with and learning from other good players. Bad players think they know everything and aren't open to listening to other good people.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Flogger would be nothing but a nub if ASF and dorje didn't teach me when I got back

#mindblown

Good players like playing with and learning from other good players. Bad players think they know everything and aren't open to listening to other good people.

+1 flogger
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Thumbs up

thumbs up is trademarked yo.

And Anri + baka are butt buddies. This wud b cooler if it was proteus v anri instead.

Then i can b like: proteus wins for sure, unless he's in six beers deep obv.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    #mindblown
    If you cant beat your teacher mean they didn't teach you proper or you are so bad student :P

This topic is pure nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by calle View Post
    wow
    <removed>
    Last edited by Palem; 28-07-2012 at 15:23. Reason: flaming

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeni View Post
    I don't like people that get all butthurt about being booted from a perfectly good kingdom for 1. inactivity or 2. incompetence, and I assume that's the reason you're posting this.

No idea what nick you used to post under or who you were in the kingdom, but it's obvious from your postings last age about BiO being down 15k acres vs HoH and needing "guidance" when they ended up farming 45k acres that at least one of those reasons applies
    Introducing Baka fanboi group leader - meeni. So this naturally lead to the next question - in a fanboi shouting deathmatch - meeni vs. Chuck who will win? Place your bets!

Veteran

Angry

Kelm
    <Removed>
    Last edited by Palem; 28-07-2012 at 15:21. Reason: flames and Fs

Thread Information