Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: BiO's kd name

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Like everyone else? I heard about this years ago :/
    Then why wasn't it fixed years ago? Why does it make sense for dspecs and elites to die more easily because you happen to have 4 soldiers in your province instead of zero?

Post Fiend
    As usual flogger wants every game mechanic he doesn't agree with changed ;)

Post Demon
    I never heard of soldiers at home affecting NS either. If that's true, then the mechanic is flawed as all hell and should be changed.

I am guessing there is some kind of overflow error at exceptionally high tpa that is making ops difficult. That should be fixed too.

Post Fiend
    its not jus with NS, and nsing solds at home shouldnt b any easier than nsing specs/leets. solds are troops still, and give more pts for halfers than other races (2/2).
    Other halfers with 40+ m.tpa had prob's even stealing resources against land fat orcs x1.5-2 there nw. success rate was average 20-25%. There is a major flaw there.

Postaholic
    I am in agreement with flogger that broken mechanics should be fixed. It seems almost certain that something here is broken, but I don't see enough data to be positive on what it is.

The soldiers-making-ns-easier explanation does not explain why halflings would be failing ops.

Forum Addict
    There's some stupid bug versus attackers when Faeries on 20+wpa mods and 30+tpa mods fail 30-40% of their crap on them. MS fails, LL fails and checking the prov with infiltrate, survey sos, definitely has less than 2wpa and less than 3 mod. Doesnt happen to all provinces though but there's definitely a bug idk if RM or MS increases fail rate on spells though because it may cause it who knows.

crap didn't realize this was old. someone posted on irc.
    Last edited by tak3shi; 26-07-2012 at 16:07.

Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    There's some stupid bug versus attackers when Faeries on 20+wpa mods and 30+tpa mods fail 30-40% of their crap on them. MS fails, LL fails and checking the prov with infiltrate, survey sos, definitely has less than 2wpa and less than 3 mod. Doesnt happen to all provinces though but there's definitely a bug idk if RM or MS increases fail rate on spells though because it may cause it who knows.

crap didn't realize this was old. someone posted on irc.
    There is a bug reports forum. Also NW disparity plays a huge roll in fails. You targeting people 30% larger/smaller?
    My life is better then yours.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    There is a bug reports forum. Also NW disparity plays a huge roll in fails. You targeting people 30% larger/smaller?
    yes but that gap is widened in war and it isnt huge. But i cant recall now that im out of war will do some tests again when im in war.

Thread Information