Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Ghetto cats vs andn00bs

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by IVC View Post
    talking to inso or to cats? they chained all our big provs :( we had no time to get back lands!
    You have at least 48h to do so! Thats the difference between the top and the war win kds, its easy to win wars if you don't care about losing land. I dunno if your halflings are hitters or not but with 9 non-hitters between feary and halfling it should be impossible to gain any land vs any competent kd.
    Last edited by flogger; 28-10-2012 at 02:58.

Veteran
    Result from war vs Bio, the kd that flogger helped build up: Total acres exchanged: +17243 acres (887/1011)

I suppose that doesn't change the statement though.

Avians are clerics and orcs are tacticians. Our kd nw order was all off since the Bio war so they could NM chain all our big attackers and take heaps of acres (we lost 16k out of the 17k gains on 3 provs), and as we were targeting dwarves and saving elves for massacres and AW they stacked a lot of acres. Admittedly this gives a great opportunity for hit and run, however we still grew during the conflict as well as got heaps of honor on our T/Ms and perhaps most importantly we had fun so it was a great move waving them :)
    Silldiest

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elurin View Post
    Result from war vs Bio, the kd that flogger helped build up: Total acres exchanged: +17243 acres (887/1011)

I suppose that doesn't change the statement though.

Avians are clerics and orcs are tacticians. Our kd nw order was all off since the Bio war so they could NM chain all our big attackers and take heaps of acres (we lost 16k out of the 17k gains on 3 provs), and as we were targeting dwarves and saving elves for massacres and AW they stacked a lot of acres. Admittedly this gives a great opportunity for hit and run, however we still grew during the conflict as well as got heaps of honor on our T/Ms and perhaps most importantly we had fun so it was a great move waving them :)
    so fun bashing ghettos :D

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    You have at least 48h to do so! Thats the difference between the top and the war win kds, its easy to win wars if you don't care about losing land. I dunno if your halflings are hitters or not but with 9 non-hitters between feary and halfling it should be impossible to gain any land vs any competent kd.

Have you ever suspected that we might not really care about what you think about anything?
    silldy

Quote Originally Posted by Peto View Post
    Have you ever suspected that we might not really care about what you think about anything?
    You're on a public forum, live with it that others are going to give their opinion ;)
    A sage kd which hasn't had any time to pump science, vs a war personality kd, is already 2-0 behind.
    Further to that, when they (inso) can't break your turtled elves/faery/halfling TMs, they simply can't win the war. When your TMs are larger than their core, it'll be very difficult to hit your TMs down. As long as your TMs live, you'll continue to win wars, even if it may take a week. Once you face a kingdom who can break them repeatedly, you'll loose.

Forum Addict
    I checked them flogger, they really do run prosonalities! NAsty all of them!

Veteran
    By that argument prot any kd with a bank will auto lose all wars vs. kd's at the same size with T/Ms as the banks nw will always mean a smaller core. This I can agree with, as I think banks are terribad, but they had 2 provs who could break all T/M's but elected to use them differently. Another solution would've been to use 2 generals to DT the NM target without def and rest of off to bounce down T/M's instead of x4 the NM targets for the massive acres. There are several ways in which they could've won the war and taken the land over 4-5 days based on the starting scenarios. As for unpumped they had 4 rwpa on all dwarves (more on elf/msytics) and far higher sciences than us despite our war wins, so not sure where you got that from.
    Silldiest

Quote Originally Posted by Elurin View Post
    By that argument prot any kd with a bank will auto lose all wars vs. kd's at the same size with T/Ms as the banks nw will always mean a smaller core. This I can agree with, as I think banks are terribad, but they had 2 provs who could break all T/M's but elected to use them differently. Another solution would've been to use 2 generals to DT the NM target without def and rest of off to bounce down T/M's instead of x4 the NM targets for the massive acres. There are several ways in which they could've won the war and taken the land over 4-5 days based on the starting scenarios. As for unpumped they had 4 rwpa on all dwarves (more on elf/msytics) and far higher sciences than us despite our war wins, so not sure where you got that from.
    You can't really kill 7 provs with 2 provinces. It's more likely that your 7 would rip their 2 apart.
    Inso's science is I'm guessing, most likely not good enough to compete with your 'war personalities' (cleric/tact). It's like being a rogue with 1 tpa; it just doesn't match! Sage shines when it has enough science to profit from the bonus. If you're not high enough, you're much better off with -50% troop losses and the soldiers from attacks. Inso has a whore setup, you have a war setup. Their bank isn't big enough to make a big impact (it'd be different if it was 20k+ though) on the war outcome. None of that really helps them to win a war against a warring kd

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by csarmi View Post
    I checked them flogger, they really do run prosonalities! NAsty all of them!
    I CAUGHT YOU!!

can has shinies?
    silldy

Forum Addict
    Yea come and sill them away!
    Last edited by csarmi; 28-10-2012 at 18:00.

Regular

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by csarmi View Post
    Yea come and sill them away!
    this is a mean tricks! we are still in eowcf :( maybe after!
    silldy

Forum Addict
    Sure!
    But I'm warning you, I got thieves and I'm not afraid to use them!

Regular
    and im sure you have a ton of mean science! maybe i shall just hit you on !pink :p
    silldy

Quote Originally Posted by prot View Post
    Further to that, when they (inso) can't break your turtled elves/faery/halfling TMs, they simply can't win the war.
    it's mean that you accuse me of turtling! and even more mean that you say I'm a TM :(

Thumbs up

Haters gonna hate.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Thread Information