Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: GB festival calle vs sanc acres hoh + more

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    So we could just maybe get war before this age ends. But it seems impossible now.
    just kill off calle and hellrazor restart them and you'll get another war. I took your intell you guys are nicely set up for war (albeit either slightly under drafted/a bit land fat on your undeads) but no kd in their right mind would wave you for war when u are getting raze killed by so many other kds and its simply to much work to go ask ABS and a few other kds to stop hiting you so i could war you. That is if they would even agree to stopping/postponing the razing for u to war some "ghetto"
    Last edited by Persain; 26-10-2012 at 17:11.

Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    U hit sanc's banks intra raze and you complain that they retaliate. If you live in a glass house don't throw rocks lol.

Killing/razing fun as it may be is time consuming and kd with goals rarely participate because well it's not productive. So for good kd's to gb you, you must have stored a ****load of bad debt.
    Wrong again, we never complained about Sanctuary retaliating. We are asking why they need Acres, HoH and others to help them fight Simians?

Ok?
    Last edited by Anri; 26-10-2012 at 18:53. Reason: bahhhhh
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Wrong again, we never complained about Sanctuary retaliating. We are asking why they need Acres, HoH and others to help them fight Simians?

Ok?
    Dealbreaking and dirty play generally leads to gangbangs by kingdoms who don't want to be dealbroke and dirty played.
    S E C R E T S

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    Dealbreaking and dirty play generally leads to gangbangs by kingdoms who don't want to be dealbroke and dirty played.
    So when is HoH getting gangbanged for them for taking 10k acres from my cow by hitting it straight into war numerous amount of times and destroying the war we had vs Freekstyle.

They hit us into war cause CF expired. Who is policing Sanc, HoH, Acres and all other KDs?

There are stories to be told about all of them. Little or anything has been enforced about lots of KDs. They speak as if they are holier then Simians when most of them pulled dirty moves themselfs.

You wanna know what i think of Acres continuesly warring nub targets to farm their banks, age after age. Its setups and dirty play and its pure farming and abuse of ghettos.

I told one story about HoH all ready, i am sure if the server only would speak up there will be lots of things that have happend that can be a cause to GB every single one of them.

Sanctuary of absalom is powertripping. We are not allowed to hit them and drop our banks without getting GB. Its sad that such a strong KD cant handle us on their own with Csarmi KD.

The others that help them out right now must really be bored and most not have anything better to do and lost hope of this age. Else they would not be doing this.
    LAME!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Why do i even speak to abs members and their fanclub.

Nothing will be settled in here. Its like if USA would tell a terrorist - Dont fly planes into our towers cause then we gonna nuke your country.

If you think GB will help here its just giving us extra fuel, more hatred and more activity.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

If you think GB will help here its just giving us extra fuel, more hatred and more activity.
    Too bad Simians still suck as a kd.

Thumbs up

you need to formulate a real alliance, else you're screwed forever.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Strategy Moderator
    There are stories to be told about all of them. Little or anything has been enforced about lots of KDs. They speak as if they are holier then Simians when most of them pulled dirty moves themselfs.
    trick is they have a better PR department that you. When they do their shady stuff they are better at getting the thread to die or go off topic than you are. Couple that with on average larger kds to back it up you wont win untill you can convince friendly capable kds to actually chart with you...
    Why do i even speak to abs members and their fanclub.
    See u even see it...perhaps take a cue from CATs and get more people to spam or a cue from a kd like melee weapons and dont let them bait you.

Regular
    In other thread anri said he will boot hellrazor if he found out hellrazor lied about def.But clearly anri is defending him here and admitting openly hellrazor did lie about his def.Anricontradicting himself.Lies again and again.Well done.
    Sanctuary Of Absalom

Enthusiast
    All I am going to say is that if you join #simians, our topic clearly states to contact Anri or myself for kd contact. If csarmi wants to go around that and think that a player who has been with us less than an age suddenly can make deals with him, then I feel bad for him. However, feeling bad for him would not bring me to remove all logic.

Enthusiast
    Except that anri was in the channel with hellrasor and csarmi when it happened?

Sir Postalot
    At this point both sides have wronged each other so each can point to reasons why eachother ****play eachother, so it only stops when both sides want it to stop.

Post Fiend
    I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed by my own admission but how Simians fail to see what they've done wrong is moronic.

-you hit into an active war. whether you suspect it to be a farm war or not has nothing to do with you. report it and let the mods take care of it - as much as you think you are, you are not the games police.

-you have stolen your fair share of gc off sanc this age without much being said. Hellrazor hit dorje right after he sent out, unprovoked. Dorje ambushed and calle joined the party with hellrazor again.

-you then taunt us saying dorje is -4k acres and laugh about it?

if the shoe was on the other foot simians would be punishing sanc for the above actions. history is proof of that.

as for the other kds joining in on the RK, what do you expect? there is not one person who supports your actions here or deems them to be appropriate. does that not say something to you? Anri, you and i have had many conversations on irc and i like you. I generally like simians for standing up for what they believe in but you guys lose some serious credibility when you recruit players like calle and hellrazor. simians would be a much higher respected kd who wouldn't open themselves up to this kind of play if they cut all the dead weight.

what do you guys enjoy about losing 3 months of REAL time at a time and having stupid ages like this?
    F R E E A K S T Y L E
    -swoop-

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by maccar86 View Post
    I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed by my own admission but how Simians fail to see what they've done wrong is moronic.

-you hit into an active war. whether you suspect it to be a farm war or not has nothing to do with you. report it and let the mods take care of it - as much as you think you are, you are not the games police.

-you have stolen your fair share of gc off sanc this age without much being said. Hellrazor hit dorje right after he sent out, unprovoked. Dorje ambushed and calle joined the party with hellrazor again.

-you then taunt us saying dorje is -4k acres and laugh about it?

if the shoe was on the other foot simians would be punishing sanc for the above actions. history is proof of that.

as for the other kds joining in on the RK, what do you expect? there is not one person who supports your actions here or deems them to be appropriate. does that not say something to you? Anri, you and i have had many conversations on irc and i like you. I generally like simians for standing up for what they believe in but you guys lose some serious credibility when you recruit players like calle and hellrazor. simians would be a much higher respected kd who wouldn't open themselves up to this kind of play if they cut all the dead weight.

what do you guys enjoy about losing 3 months of REAL time at a time and having stupid ages like this?
    Big thumbs up.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Anri just give up, you clearly aren't getting any support with any of your posts. Just do what you do every age and say "I have added so and so kingdom to my ****list and I will dominate them next age, and Simians will rape next age". Maybe next age it might actually happen this time.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Thread Information