Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Acres

Post Fiend
    Do acres get the right to help gb, then when its done, getting the meter reset and then get time to repopulate their bank + retrain, and then maybe fight simians? How does that sound reasonable? If you cant hold your own, then joining the gb maybe wasn't the best idea.
    You peaked in high school b*tch. KAPOW !

Another prov raze killed ....

EDIT: Next time it can be your KD that gets powerplayed and gbed.

GB should have stopped long ago.

FACT: Absalom and friends most hurt us more else Acres wont stand a chance in war against us. Powerplay in its worst essence.
    Last edited by Anri; 30-10-2012 at 12:54.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post

FACT: Absalom and friends most hurt us more else Acres wont stand a chance in war against us. Powerplay in its worst essence.
    Ouch, Where did Living the struggle or watever the prov name was?! He tried to kill me when i was playing in Acres till 2 days ago!, and i thought he said he would do so :(

btw, i do not have anything to do with Acres, since the beginning of this post.
    ,Migz (The province name in there was mine, now it is not)

i wonder if the kds, can actually kill all ur provinces or not, would be interesting to watch a kd no longer exist by getting killed, not by disbanding by choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Acres View Post
    i wonder if the kds, can actually kill all ur provinces or not, would be interesting to watch a kd no longer exist by getting killed, not by disbanding by choice.
    To little time for that and to deep wallets for it. ;-)
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Veteran
    all they do is make sure ABS get 0 cf?s next age and if acres is found they get GB same go for sanc and hoh i bet there will be a GB fest next age time will tell :D

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    So Acres joined the fray at Sanc bequest. It was probably agreed that Sanc would secure them a CF after all was said and done, because Acres would be **** scared of the repercussions Simians would exact. Now that time has come..........
    This is 100% correct thats why the try to diplo and offer nothing to a kd that dont care lol gl with that

Quote Originally Posted by calle View Post
    all they do is make sure ABS get 0 cf?s next age and if acres is found they get GB same go for sanc and hoh i bet there will be a GB fest next age time will tell :D
    I wonder Calle, who will join Simians in a GB?, i think most of the server doesnt like you for ur tactics, and the way you play.

Thumbs up

I like Anri and Simians.

I'm not like most people though.

saD.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Post Fiend
    I Would join in gb.... Power playing at its finest here.

Veteran
    This is 100% correct thats why the try to diplo and offer nothing to a kd that dont care lol gl with that
    http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3rkt87/
    Last edited by Lemans; 31-10-2012 at 02:30.

Veteran
    PS: thanks for more sleep / more ****ing and a happy gf and less comp
    http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3rktse/

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post

I think you should claim partial responsibility for the mess that happenned last age, but I wouldn't have done what sanctuary did in their spot, neither would alot of kingdoms. I also think sanctuary has a legitimate beef towards certain members of your kingdom. At the same time I have beef with certain members of abs kingdoms (Rage, for example has had a guy who multi'd in my kingdom and then defected the day before we warred them) and I haven't acted, by the same logic used abs should boot those members.

I think sanctuary had a right to start the gangbang and make a point, but continuing it for a week is excessive. If I wasn't busy doing what I was doing I'd try to help broker a ceasefire that worked for all and would throw my hat in the ring if they were being unreasonable. I fail to see after what seems like a week why you and Acres can't fight 1 on 1. Continuing the gangbang at this point is excessive, but to stop it it would have to require you to admit a little responsibility. If you were willing to do that, they were still unreasonable, and I wasn't preoccupied, I'd certainly help.
    Last edited by flogger; 31-10-2012 at 04:21.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    I think you should claim partial responsibility for the mess that happenned last age, but I wouldn't have done what sanctuary did in their spot, neither would alot of kingdoms. I also think sanctuary has a legitimate beef towards certain members of your kingdom. At the same time I have beef with certain members of abs kingdoms (Rage, for example has had a guy who multi'd in my kingdom and then defected the day before we warred them) and I haven't acted, by the same logic used abs should boot those members.

I think sanctuary had a right to start the gangbang and make a point, but continuing it for a week is excessive. If I wasn't busy doing what I was doing I'd try to help broker a ceasefire that worked for all and would throw my hat in the ring if they were being unreasonable. I fail to see after what seems like a week why you and Acres can't fight 1 on 1. Continuing the gangbang at this point is excessive, but to stop it it would have to require you to admit a little responsibility. If you were willing to do that, they were still unreasonable, and I wasn't preoccupied, I'd certainly help.
    flogger think your behind. They offered to stop the gang bang if simians CF's all kingdoms. Simians is refusing to CF all kingdoms involved in the gang bang.
    My life is better then yours.

Sir Postalot
    Based on my reading, and correct me if I'm wrong, Simians is refusing to CF a kingdom 40k acres larger than them, and that kingdom wants simians to war them, I'm failing to see the problem here.

Thread Information