Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Human viable next age?

Forum Addict
    I have only 34ppa and I have insane sciences, libs, and 30% homes. No honor tho.

Human is a good attacker, thief or mage. Nothing fncy, but decent.

Post Fiend
    I think what people tend to look for is what is a race best at.

What can human do better than any other race, in that area I don't think they are the best at any one thing.

Dwarf/undead/orc are better attackers
    elf/halfer/feary are better tms

Human with its bonuses to both sabotage and spell damage makes for a powerful TM that can only target the enemy attackers, since they have no mods for wpa/tpa. They can do the most damage though against the attackers.

Or they make an ok attacker/thief/mage. TOG is great during rebuilding phases for the whole kingdom.

Am is probably better done by dwarf and At is probably better as a halfer or avian.

Humans can get GC and science better. Having ToG and FoK should make this obvious. Unless you spend some time on them though they are weak. With sci/honor you have a far more adaptable playstyle.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |
    PM DavidC for test server access

Forum Addict
    There is no way you can keep your honor, however, as you can't really turtle.

I dont see why you cant turtle. Humans have a 4/4 elite, you just sacrifice some offense for the ability to turtle more.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    I'm 4.5k, i have 33 ppa. I doubled up recently and am quite inactive. I have 800 bpa, hardly show stopping.
    lul I have better bpa than you as dwarf cleric and recently went from 10k to ~18k, wth you been doing all age?
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

I did say my sci sucked :)

Forum Addict
    I dont see why you cant turtle. Humans have a 4/4 elite, you just sacrifice some offense for the ability to turtle more.
    Because a 4 point defense troop is just not enough to have a great defense. Elves and Halflings have 5, Faeries have 6.
    You can't even protect yourself from an avian, undead or an orc HALF your size. If he wants to be able to hit you, he shall be.

You can still turtle though

Humans right now should be on 33ppa if they chose sage (as they all should have).
    When a race only has one feasible personality, it is broken. Outside of gimmick or themed KDs, this applies to: Halflings (Rogue), Elves (Mystic), Humans (Sage).

I would like to stretch this onto UD/Orc, but I will abstain, as Warrior and Cleric both have their niches.

Anything is feasible, there is often one personality that shines though.

Post Demon
    Humans are Merchants, not Sages.

They still suck for most of utopia.

Merchant works fine, depends on your goals.

Forum Addict
    >> You can still turtle though

You can't even hope to be unbreakable (elves, halflings and faeries can).

Sure you can, if you knock offensives out of range.

Thread Information