Thread: Ud / wh

Ud / wh

I just got back like after 4-5 years to utopia n im just looking for a refreshers guide sort of thingy ...
    i was never good wid the numbers but here's what im currently running
    Banks - 10%
    Training Grounds - 20%
    Military Barracks - 10%
    Hospitals - 13%
    Guilds - 10%
    Towers - 10%
    Watch Towers - 15%
    Stables - 10%
    Dungeons - 2%

for books im doing
    Knowledge Ratio
    Alchemy - 20%
    Tools - 20%
    Housing - 20%
    Military - 20%
    Crime - 10%
    Channeling - 10%

running 57% draft

need advises to improve all the things im doing wrong :P
    Last edited by chronix; 17-08-2013 at 06:11.

You're undead, don't spend science points on food.

Post Fiend
    Undead is a very easy race to run especially after a long break, war hero on the other hand is a little dicy, only really good if you can get and keep honor and that depends a lot on your kd. Shoukd have gone cleric for simplicity. Also depends if your one of the biggest or smallest attackers in your kd to what strat I would run.

20% homes
    10% stables
    10% guilds
    5% towers
    10% watch towers with clear sight
    20% banks
    10% barracks
    15% training grounds.

The idea being not to look like much of a threat so others are targeted first. As soon as war declared or your know its going to happen soon/ been fireballed a bit raze homes and build 10% more raxs and 10% more TGs. Don't build stables during war and 10% banks is also ok, so you can let these numbers drift and build WTs if your getting thieved hard or gs or hospitals or forts, your call.

Obviously no food science and 10% crime and magic and the rest 20%. Run 2 wpa with 70% draft 3 tpa 9-10 dspa which is pretty high for an attacker but your trying not to get hit to keep your honor. Have to run 8-9 dspa at the start otherwise you won't have any off but once you get some decent honor your offense will sky rocket.

Quote Originally Posted by BadPlayer_01 View Post
    You're undead, don't spend science points on food.
    yea i realised that a lil late :P

Quote Originally Posted by LightWolf View Post
    Undead is a very easy race to run especially after a long break, war hero on the other hand is a little dicy, only really good if you can get and keep honor and that depends a lot on your kd. Shoukd have gone cleric for simplicity. Also depends if your one of the biggest or smallest attackers in your kd to what strat I would run.

20% homes
    10% stables
    10% guilds
    5% towers
    10% watch towers with clear sight
    20% banks
    10% barracks
    15% training grounds.

The idea being not to look like much of a threat so others are targeted first. As soon as war declared or your know its going to happen soon/ been fireballed a bit raze homes and build 10% more raxs and 10% more TGs. Don't build stables during war and 10% banks is also ok, so you can let these numbers drift and build WTs if your getting thieved hard or gs or hospitals or forts, your call.

Obviously no food science and 10% crime and magic and the rest 20%. Run 2 wpa with 70% draft 3 tpa 9-10 dspa which is pretty high for an attacker but your trying not to get hit to keep your honor. Have to run 8-9 dspa at the start otherwise you won't have any off but once you get some decent honor your offense will sky rocket.
    cool thx for that .. i appreciate the replies

forget about homes. they're not worth it.
    your initial build isn't bad. I'd shift some towers to guilds though
    you should aim for more than just 57% draft. just draft until you have about 6 peasants per acres left
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Landro View Post
    forget about homes. they're not worth it.
    your initial build isn't bad. I'd shift some towers to guilds though
    you should aim for more than just 57% draft. just draft until you have about 6 peasants per acres left
    Homes are not worth it in war for an attacker, but if you have the cash to rotate strat then it's a nice be boost making the rest of the strat better and larger military before you lose it all in war.

No homes for attacker/war

Post Fiend
    If you want to be average like everyone else then no homes for attackers. If you have cash and want up be better then build home and rotate then out of your strat when war starts.

Quote Originally Posted by LightWolf View Post
    If you want to be average like everyone else then no homes for attackers. If you have cash and want up be better then build home and rotate then out of your strat when war starts.
    if you have cash it's better to spend it on sci and elites than on switching builds. homes suck. The only reason to use homes is if you want to make a growth spurt and need the br boost or when you're pumping which you shouldn't be doing in the first place
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

yea i was not really too keen on getting homes ..

Post Fiend
    You must be pumping wrong then since out of eowcf most of our attackers have full elite winning wars pumps you enough science and with 2-3 learns all good. Every edge helps in war. Try in once and reply instead of just reading all the homes are bad threads :)

Thread Information