Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: for honour & glory

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Araqiel View Post
    Which is why warring/honour system needs changing so everyone has a united goal. This will make utopia a lot more competitive. SOMEONE FIX DIS ****S!
    i been saying this **** for so long, nice to know someone agrees with me
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

If you don't want to war send CF. That way we would have moved on. You where lucky, if it was up to me. We would still hitting you.

I believe RK got the crown. Congrats guys!

Not taking anything away from them (other than top-feeding -.- :) ), but the servers messed pyro up way too much.

during the last 12hrs, RK&Pyro played cat and mouse and it was clear that both sides were preparing to wave out on the last tick.
    both sides had at least 20 provinces online during the last tick.

RK decided to draw first blood and hit out first. Pyro tanked and tanked and wanted to hit only the last 10-12mins of the age.

Guess what! The game crashed and sent way too many error messages on our provinces. I believe more than 1/2 of pyro armies didnt go out and about 1/4-1/3 of RK didnt go out. our elves also saved 100% mana to LL.

It would really have been a very interesting end of age if we had better servers tbh.

I believe RK & Pyro had the most exciting last hr of the age among all the kingdoms around for this age :) Ended with which side could raze more buildings and release troops to lock those honour after hitting out.

-CJ
    Last edited by TheOne; 10-09-2013 at 12:34.

Post Fiend
    The war with Pyro was the most fun we've ever had! /respect for all Pyros

Enthusiast
    Sounds like an interesting race to the finish. Always hard to account for server crashes during the last hour of the age... Gratz to whoever took the crown.

Quote Originally Posted by Aha View Post
    The war with Pyro was the most fun we've ever had! /respect for all Pyros
    Which kd were you from Aha?

Thank you for the kind words

Regular
    fun war, finally can sleep! zzzZzzz

He's a RoughKneck.

I am awesome.
    I am BungArm.

ROUGHKNECKS !!!

Postaholic
    We've experienced EoA lags before. So took that into account. Sent a bunch of generals away preemptively for that reason. But we got greedy as well. Servers seemed to float nicely 10 min before EoA. Then took a sudden dive with 5 min left and trapped a crap-load of generals. Reason we gambled was due to Pyro being slow and in gamble-mode as well. We hoped we could afford server crash as long as they were playing it tight as well.

Never got a last min paste screen of news, so no idea how things went in those final 5. Much will depend on that. We'll see where it all leads I guess :) For all I know Pyro, or even FS might have sneaked the crown.

Thanks a bunch to Pyro for war no matter. A worthy foe. Hope to rematch you next age for more fun stuff.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    I believe RK got the crown. Congrats guys!

Not taking anything away from them (other than top-feeding -.- :) ), but the servers messed pyro up way too much.

during the last 12hrs, RK&Pyro played cat and mouse and it was clear that both sides were preparing to wave out on the last tick.
    both sides had at least 20 provinces online during the last tick.

RK decided to draw first blood and hit out first. Pyro tanked and tanked and wanted to hit only the last 10-12mins of the age.

Guess what! The game crashed and sent way too many error messages on our provinces. I believe more than 1/2 of pyro armies didnt go out and about 1/4-1/3 of RK didnt go out. our elves also saved 100% mana to LL.

It would really have been a very interesting end of age if we had better servers tbh.

I believe RK & Pyro had the most exciting last hr of the age among all the kingdoms around for this age :) Ended with which side could raze more buildings and release troops to lock those honour after hitting out.

-CJ
    Technically the server didn't crash, you just deadlocked yourselves by spamming buttons.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

The server didn't crash, but it was reeeeeeally slow. People get that "Oops" error when just doing normal ops/attacks without server load and without spamming buttons too. You're telling us that is a spam protection mechanism? Cause it surely doesn't work as intended. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Jago View Post
    :: SNIP :: arguments about the best Clint Eastwood western in war forum) meh.
    Huh ?

How could there be any arguments ? ......... The good the bad and the ugly greatest movie ever made

well done bung got your shiny new hat
    IMPERIALS KLA

1 FREEAKSTYLE at WAR () 147918
    2 Roughknecks () 146349

Close call.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurlin View Post
    The good the bad and the ugly greatest movie ever made
    ^^ +1

Thumbs up

Congrats FS, the most impressive warring kingdom this age IMO. What is your current win streak at?

Thread Information