Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast

Thread: SWEA Vs Crownless AMA

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Proteus: 3 threads abt you now, plz stfu and win a war or something
    We did, binbin ;)
    Proudly played in: Mystic Aura, FREE, Fellatio/Vae Victis, Nexus, Seasons, Dreams, Polar Bears/AMA
    Crowned with Seasons in age 37 (honor), 39 (nw/land) and 41 (nw/land)
    Crowned with Dreams in age 50 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with AMA in age 59 (KD nw)
    Crowned with Expendables in age 65 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with Cellos Republic in age 66 (KD nw/land)
    Now playing in: Canadian Rebellion (not to be confused with Cromulent Republic or Cellos Republic, obviously)

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Proteus: 3 threads abt you now, plz stfu and win a war or something
    Well I don't think it was he that made them all about him, he's just working hard to keep up the spam levels now that he doesn't have to discuss age 50 with Elit everywhere :P
    Them playing in the same kingdom has had the pleasant effect of them not having to discuss age 50 in every thread which do cut down a lot on the "neccessary" spam in any thread.
    Since this forum could obviously not survive without it's daily does of spam we all compensate by either making every thread about Simians instead or by taunting don propro which he ofc must respond to and so the spamwar is on once again :D

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Cello View Post
    We did, binbin ;)
    There is no "we" in proteus.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Just a couple of clarifications

BIO was #1 by the time I joined mid-age and had already warred you. It was a 1/2 fight and they ended with more land than they started, they "won" the war unless you're playing for WW chart.

I don't recall getting cows farmed the following age. I recall being #1 vs #2, fighting HoH, winning, and then having to deal with abs being 3/4/5 all behind them, so giving up a free wave. This is the great accomplishment, letting an ally fight first and then getting a free wave afterwards?
    Nice how you mention that when you attempted to fight Havoc last age after AMA took them out first even though you could have had first crack. Double standards much?

The game defined what winnng is, its when you win. When you are beating someone you get the land and ww. Anyone can push wd button when your armies are home first before you get hit again and net land as a result, it doesn't take skill to do that.

And Rage (ata/I) farmed Bios cows played by you and hint in the elf rogue age. You have us a free wave and free cow hits because you couldn't war our hu tact/Rg setup as you'd lose more. You spent the rest of the age gbing cats. Refresh your mind?

There is no way you can spin that someone who got their cows farmed every age by Rage, lost a 2v1 against Rage when rage was the kd fighting 1v2, farmed allies gold and doubled rage into a war with fury, promised to vulture us only to be too scared to wave after we farmed fury and we then proceeded to wave and farm bio to 50% of our nw making baka quit. After that bio lost to cats. I know you might want to defend your boy but cleverly made posts will not obscure real facts. If you need to refresh your memory use search function in forums or ill happy drop logs where you tell me not to gloat about farming bio to 50% nw after making poor baka quit that age.

Pathetic attempt to dodge facts. When someone beats you multiple times in different ages and different kds you have nothing to say. Anyone who wants me to stfu go and beat me 2x but so far none of you have managed that and I've been playing for years, go figure.
    Last edited by Proteus; 09-10-2013 at 18:00.

What I find is hilarious is how Proteus claims that was utter trash but still BIO manage to win a crown reason for that was apparently that Proteus "let them win" by not gangbanging them. But let us ponder on that for a moment, if BIO was such a worthless trash kingdom Rage should have been easily been able to farm them without any gangbang.

Not that a Rage + friends is worth that much, we all saw how well it went with them gangbanging Dreams, Dreams won the age :(

Anyone who wants me to stfu go and beat me 2x but so far none of you have managed that and I've been playing for years, go figure.
    Its hard, cause everytime you are about to lose, you will just claim you didnt play :/

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Just a couple of clarifications

BIO was #1 by the time I joined mid-age and had already warred you. It was a 1/2 fight and they ended with more land than they started, they "won" the war unless you're playing for WW chart.

I don't recall getting cows farmed the following age. I recall being #1 vs #2, fighting HoH, winning, and then having to deal with abs being 3/4/5 all behind them, so giving up a free wave. This is the great accomplishment, letting an ally fight first and then getting a free wave afterwards?
    Isn't that basically how Rage won most of their crowns? I mean, before Proteus lead when they actually won ages.

I want to say no matter what i think about some players here everyone is really on top of thier game for most of the time. Everyone with enough time for this game that has the skill of either Proteus, Baka, Elit or Flogger and so many others will have success. No matter if they take a loss or win big they are all good players. This is an elitist crowd and no one is really much better then the next poster. I am glad there is strong competition around the server still.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    I want to say no matter what i think about some players here everyone is really on top of thier game for most of the time. Everyone with enough time for this game that has the skill of either Don Proteus, Baka, Elit or Flogger and so many others will have success. No matter if they take a loss or win big they are all good players. This is an elitist crowd and no one is really much better then the next poster. I am glad there is strong competition around the server still.
    Fixed that for you Anri
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    What I find is hilarious is how Proteus claims that was utter trash but still BIO manage to win a crown reason for that was apparently that Proteus "let them win" by not gangbanging them. But let us ponder on that for a moment, if BIO was such a worthless trash kingdom Rage should have been easily been able to farm them without any gangbang.

Not that a Rage + friends is worth that much, we all saw how well it went with them gangbanging Dreams, Dreams won the age :(

Its hard, cause everytime you are about to lose, you will just claim you didnt play :/

BIO, like Warsong, SWEA and prolly some others were one-day flies though. They never won another crown because they couldn't keep up the effort it requires/couldn't battle the turnover that naturally happens after an intensive age. All of the kingdoms I mentioned before achieved their crown in a shady way one way or another though, though I guess maybe BIO's was the cleanest one (I dunno, didn't play then)? Either way I'll start respecting these one-day flies more when they've repeated their feat and not disbanded after an age or two.
    Exception to this may be Dreams, who achieved a crowning age, but were basically set up as a reunion kingdom anyways and actually had to work for their crown through a GB from some respectful and active ABS kingdoms. Rage has my respect for the run that they had, regardless of who played there and how they did it. They were one of the dominating kingdoms around for a long while. Same with Sanctuary.

So why are these kingdoms even worth discussing?
    Proudly played in: Mystic Aura, FREE, Fellatio/Vae Victis, Nexus, Seasons, Dreams, Polar Bears/AMA
    Now playing in: Canadian Rebellion (not to be confused with Cromulent Republic or Cellos Republic, obviously)

BIO, like Warsong, SWEA and prolly some others were one-day flies though. They never won another crown because they couldn't keep up the effort it requires/couldn't battle the turnover that naturally happens after an intensive age. All of the kingdoms I mentioned before achieved their crown in a shady way one way or another though, though I guess maybe BIO's was the cleanest one (I dunno, didn't play then)? Either way I'll start respecting these one-day flies more when they've repeated their feat and not disbanded after an age or two.
    Exception to this may be Dreams, who achieved a crowning age, but were basically set up as a reunion kingdom anyways and actually had to work for their crown through a GB from some respectful and active ABS kingdoms. Rage has my respect for the run that they had, regardless of who played there and how they did it. They were one of the dominating kingdoms around for a long while. Same with Sanctuary.

Warsong never won any crowns, I think you might mean Warcry thou. So I guess you dont respect your own kingdom then? I guess you dont respect your own kingdom then, 2 attemps 2 failures. That must mean your kingdom is worse than both BIO, Warcry and SWEA?

You starting to glorify your own attemps, you been hanging out with Proteus too much eh? :) The only reasons Dreams won that age was thanks to SG (was it?) were so naive and thought they would get away with what they did.

Not hard being dominating when you have 3-4 kingdoms helping you out to dominate.

Post Fiend

Couldn't assumes intent. From what I have gathered in exile, SWEA had no desire to go for another crown. And I hardly blame them: last age was terribly boring, as whoring always is - a sentiment shared by most players in the kingdom and nearly made a fair few leave for good mid-age. As for consistency, there isn't enough competition in the game today to prove anything by repeated successes, anyway. Knowing your worth in this game, I would expect you to realize that as well.

Forum Fanatic
    Proteus SWEA beat you and made you quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Warsong never won any crowns, I think you might mean Warcry thou. So I guess you dont respect your own kingdom then? I guess you dont respect your own kingdom then, 2 attemps 2 failures. That must mean your kingdom is worse than both BIO, Warcry and SWEA?

You starting to glorify your own attemps, you been hanging out with Proteus too much eh? :) The only reasons Dreams won that age was thanks to SG (was it?) were so naive and thought they would get away with what they did.

Not hard being dominating when you have 3-4 kingdoms helping you out to dominate.
    Warcry, Warsong, always mix those two up :P My two dutch friends Sephi and Sulimo would be able to testify to that, since I've done it to their faces often enough :P

Not glorifying my own attempts, really ;) But just putting some up for reflective purposes.

I do respect my own KD, because I've known and played with a bunch of these people in previous kingdoms that I've crowned with. The crowns we didn't win the previous two ages were purely because we were ****played in the end, not because other kingdoms were better. The only kingdom I would consider a top KD without a crown at the moment would be Havoc, because of the impressive player roster they have.

We don't really have 3-4 kingdoms helping out to dominate. What we do is basically offer eachother advice and critisize eachothers strats :P I call protector and baka idiots more often than I work with them to ensure our dominance :P We're more just kingdoms playing for our own gain while helping eachother out with friendly advice and CFing eachother.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane View Post
    Couldn't assumes intent. From what I have gathered in exile, SWEA had no desire to go for another crown. And I hardly blame them: last age was terribly boring, as whoring always is - a sentiment shared by most players in the kingdom and nearly made a fair few leave for good mid-age. As for consistency, there isn't enough competition in the game today to prove anything by repeated successes, anyway. Knowing your worth in this game, I would expect you to realize that as well.
    Consistency still proves quality, imo, even though the playerbase has shrunk significantly. The top is more competitive now because there's few kingdoms around and everyone knows eachothers tricks and ways. Consistent top finishes are still a matter of skill.

We don't really have 3-4 kingdoms helping out to dominate. What we do is basically offer eachother advice and critisize eachothers strats :P I call protector and baka idiots more often than I work with them to ensure our dominance :P We're more just kingdoms playing for our own gain while helping eachother out with friendly advice and CFing eachother.
    I guess I wasnt clear enough, I was talking about Rage since that was the kingdom you mentioned "dominated" well Sanc as well.

Thread Information