Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Swea vs Argo

Post Fiend
    That has nothing to do with my point, but I understand; you are only able to bring up the same point over and over. You are not considered one of the biggest trolls on this forum for no reason, you earned it!

The major difference is what we did, had 0 effect on anyone else, except the opposing KD ( as a warring KD, we always keep it 1v1 and we already had crown secure without that war). You on the other hand, hit into peoples wars (that's 'terrific play' according to you noobs), AND did the same thing we did (FW farmout), just without repercussion.

But anyway, grats on your win.. considering it is the only form of win you will ever be able to achieve in the future, clearly (excusing the big war you won this age vs "The Void")
    Last edited by Sig; 17-10-2013 at 14:55.
    Every ghetto can win with cheat. SWEA is good example for it. - Elit 2013
    Tbh I suspected that Strippers cheated, when we lost war to them - Drug 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Runefire View Post
    Not getting caught doesn't equal not cheating.
    So please provide the proof that SWEA was cheating, you seem amongst many seems hellbent on that SWEA cheated, even thou Bishop did investigate and didnt find any reason to punish SWEA.

That has nothing to do with my point, but I understand; you are only able to bring up the same point over and over. You are not considered one of the biggest trolls on this forum for no reason, you earned it!
    A known and punished cheater talks about cheating is bad doesnt ring hollow to you? What? You mean chance you get you try to bash SWEA? Most likely cause you are butthurt from them playing dirty against you.

The major difference is what we did, had 0 effect on anyone else, except the opposing KD ( as a warring KD, we always keep it 1v1 and we already had crown secure without that war). You on the other hand, hit into peoples wars (that's 'terrific play' according to you noobs), AND did the same thing we did (FW farmout), just without repercussion.
    The major difference is that SWEA didnt cheat you did. You mean as a warring kd you always kept yourself small enough to avoid any real competition. Nothing against the rules to hit into other peoples wars, it might be considered ****ty yes but cheating? So making a deal with the opposite kd so you can have a warwin is the same thing as hitting a kingdom that hits you? What kind of twisted logic is that? Besides, it was cleared by Bishop that we didnt do anything wrong, the ones that cheated was Pewpew.

But anyway, grats on your win.. considering it is the only form of win you will ever be able to achieve in the future, clearly (excusing the big war you won this age vs "The Void")
    Its more than your kingdom has :)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    The major difference is that SWEA didnt cheat you did. You mean as a warring kd you always kept yourself small enough to avoid any real competition. Nothing against the rules to hit into other peoples wars, it might be considered ****ty yes but cheating? So making a deal with the opposite kd so you can have a warwin is the same thing as hitting a kingdom that hits you? What kind of twisted logic is that? Besides, it was cleared by Bishop that we didnt do anything wrong, the ones that cheated was Pewpew.
    LOL staying small is avoiding competition? That is rich. Total land does not equal good competition, clearly SWEA is the perfect example of this. How much competition have they found in the mid-range war game this age??

Havoc also had fun in their 1 war vs a war KD last age, with the best sci advantage known to mankind after the land drop.

Take note of how many wars, on average, go on at the top compared to the middle, and how many CFs there are. The most competition is in the middle, not the 6 KDs at the top, when 3 of them have CFs all age and abuse the other 2-3 in order to maintain a lead. That is not competition, it is smart for whoring sure, but it is not good competition.

How much fun did BB have getting 0 wars last age? How much competition? The only war they did get (excusing the 80% raze-farmout) had some massive shady-ness involved: surprise? I think not. It is a 'top' war, after all.

Tell me more about competition, while your KD dodges a war invite, then hits for 48 hours while we are engaged with another KD. 'Terrific play'!
    Last edited by Sig; 17-10-2013 at 16:17.
    Every ghetto can win with cheat. SWEA is good example for it. - Elit 2013
    Tbh I suspected that Strippers cheated, when we lost war to them - Drug 2014

LOL staying small is avoiding competition? That is rich. Total land does not equal good competition, clearly SWEA is the perfect example of this. How much competition have they found in the mid-range war game this age??
    Its just simple logic that larger amount of land is harder to keep, as seen by your kingdom, didnt work so well almost straight away turned to dealbreaking to have a chance. SWEA was burned out, last age took a huge toll on them since whoring is really boring.

Havoc also had fun in their 1 war vs a war KD last age, with the best sci advantage known to mankind after the land drop.
    After they finished their age, but I dont see how one example is any ground of facts?

Take note of how many wars, on average, go on at the top compared to the middle, and how many CFs there are. The most competition is in the middle, not the 6 KDs at the top, when 3 of them have CFs all age and abuse the other 2-3 in order to maintain a lead. That is not competition, it is smart for whoring sure, but it is not good competition.
    I remember when I played in SPGC we steamrolled your kingdom, was a min time withdraw for you guys. Thats how skilled middle kingdoms are against larger. But amount of wars doesnt equal skills in anyway.

How much fun did BB have getting 0 wars last age? How much competition? The only war they did get (excusing the 80% raze-farmout) had some massive shady-ness involved: surprise? I think not. It is a 'top' war, after all.
    Whoring has a different approach to it, isnt that obvious? Not only top wars have "shady-ness" involved, just look how you felt to dealbreak "Rage". So much for warring sake :(

Tell me more about competition, while your KD dodges a war invite, then hits for 48 hours while we are engaged with another KD. 'Terrific play'!
    Just look how "good" your kd did when you had to play with the big boys. You ended almost gangbanged straight away cause you cant play clean. The great warring kd that came from the fierce and competetive play in the middle had to breal deals just to take on a "top kd" that hardly never wars.

I remember when I played in SPGC we steamrolled your kingdom, was a min time withdraw for you guys.
    That war lasted 7 days. You did win, I'll give you that. But that credit goes to Elurin, not you.

Just another case of Korp spewing bs lies. You are delusional mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    You are not considered one of the biggest trolls on this forum for no reason, you earned it!
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

That war lasted 7 days. You did win, I'll give you that. But that credit goes to Elurin, not you.
    No, the only two wars that took long time when I played in SPGC was vs Sanctuary and WSK. I didnt take any credit for the win either but if you gonna give some credit, gives where its due as well it wasnt only Elurin.

Then you didn't play in SPGC when they beat us. I have the records, it was the second war for both kds in the age, and it lasted 7 days.

It you are going to say things so "matter-of-factly", at least get the information right.
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

Post Fiend
    So please provide the proof that SWEA was cheating, you seem amongst many seems hellbent on that SWEA cheated, even thou Bishop did investigate and didnt find any reason to punish SWEA.
    But I am sure you know like everyone else that cheating has always been a part of Utopia and has not always been caught. If you are talking about past behaviour predicting future behaviour etc. What about the history of SWEA players/leaders, have they at all cheated in ages gone by? Once a cheater, always a cheater right?

During Bishop's investigation, did all SWEA players hand over their computers, tablets, and cellphones for forensic analysis to determine what, if any, conversations transpired by all parties concerned.

But finally, I am not hellbent of all. I don't really know enough about the situation to have a definite opinion either way. Just having some fun on the forums during a more relaxed age :)
    Last edited by Runefire; 17-10-2013 at 17:32.

But I am sure you know like everyone else that cheating has always been a part of Utopia and has not always been caught. If you are talking about past behaviour predicting future behaviour etc. What about the history of SWEA players/leaders, have they at all cheated in ages gone by? Once a cheater, always a cheater right?
    So bascially what you are saying everyone that played this game for any longer time is still a cheater :)

Then you didn't play in SPGC when they beat us. I have the records, it was the second war for both kds in the age, and it lasted 7 days.

It you are going to say things so "matter-of-factly", at least get the information right.
    Had to confirm but you are apparently right, it was some other warring kd ghetto we pwned fast :(
    Last edited by Korp; 17-10-2013 at 17:46.

i like argo's kd name
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Post Fiend
    Hope to read an article about this war.

Thread Information