Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PewPew vs ED ROUND 2 FIGHT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Fiend

PewPew vs ED ROUND 2 FIGHT

January 24 of YR8 We have declared WAR on Ed vs PEW2 AGAIN (x:xx)!

Flawless victory?
    Fatality?

Veteran
    Not a fake war guys. Not a fake war.
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Post Fiend
    Their strategy, not ours.

Post Fiend
    Hey AMA finally catching on?

1 acre hits to give button is tough play. For sure no fakewar here. No sir
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Forum Fanatic
    Fish war!

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    Fish war!
    Is that when they join each other's channel's in IRC and slap everyone with large trout? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

So it seems that 2 kds can constantly war eachother to protect themselfs from everyone else, exploit war mechanics (again) and Bishop wont do a thing. And then he wonders why Utopia is in the under 6k universe. Cheat Cheat vs ED (extremely dull) round 2 arranged to get the banks protected war starts now! Lets see those minimum gains with maximum core activity and no ops one more time guys :D

Also considering i have the Survey of their bank and i know for sure that he does not run banks,hosps, towers, farms or anything other than hosp and fords (30% hosp 25% fords rest into some puny %) and has no real sci power i have an advice to offer for Cheat cheat - op their cow and get some free land via LL (AW works amazing with him) ..... oh wait i take that back ... agreements states that he is off limits right ... sorry about that keep forgeting important stuff! Cheers
    Sinner for life baby <3 Now AMA slacker!

BF, Sinners, OS, RA, DW, EJ, PB, AMA

Awesome since age 1 !!!

Elit lost a chess game vs a 9 year old girl !

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by guard14n View Post
    So it seems that 2 kds can constantly war eachother to protect themselfs from everyone else, exploit war mechanics (again) and Bishop wont do a thing. And then he wonders why Utopia is in the under 6k universe. Cheat Cheat vs ED (extremely dull) round 2 arranged to get the banks protected war starts now! Lets see those minimum gains with maximum core activity and no ops one more time guys :D

Also considering i have the Survey of their bank and i know for sure that he does not run banks,hosps, towers, farms or anything other than hosp and fords (30% hosp 25% fords rest into some puny %) and has no real sci power i have an advice to offer for Cheat cheat - op their cow and get some free land via LL (AW works amazing with him) ..... oh wait i take that back ... agreements states that he is off limits right ... sorry about that keep forgeting important stuff! Cheers
    We have no rogues, so kinda hard to AW, unless you got some uber magical abilities.

Immortal Ikea Idiot

You sir, are a liar. I spoke to our bank, and he denies driving a ford. We also dont know how he doesnt have hosps and also have 25% hosps.

Quote Originally Posted by Parth View Post
    You sir, are a liar. I spoke to our bank, and he denies driving a ford. We also dont know how he doesnt have hosps and also have 25% hosps.
    So im a liar for saying ur bank has terrible sci and not good wpa/tpa + never ever had fords nor hosps... u know i hate doing this but u see i will post some intel cuz i hate people calling me a liar.

Buildings Report of Heavenyeah (ED)

Server: World of Legends (Age 59)
    Building Efficiency: 87.1%
    Kingdom Stance: Normal

1. Farms: 1,737 (6.8%)
    2. Banks: 1,857 (8.1%)
    3. Training Grounds: 2,235 (10.1%)
    4. Military Barracks: 1,358 (4.1%)
    5. Forts: 5,152 (25.5%)
    6. Hospitals: 5,987 (28%)
    7. Guilds: 2,230 (10%)
    8. Towers: 522 (2.4%)
    9. Watch Towers: 1,116 (5%)

Total Land: 22,194 Acres (100% built)

taken 8h and 38 minutes from this moment on.

As u can see from that survey they knew we were coming and with this build tell me if u go into war with a cow like this wont u just rape him? Runing 49,305 thieves at 22k land is little bit more than 2 tpa more than enough to brake and considering his setup and basic calcs from his intel his wpa is far less than this. So from this point on we can assume that a bank that has no income, no tpa or wpa, no homes and only a huge chunk of def and hosps cant be crushed by ops/spells by a kd with good t/m power like pew?! And one more thing explane me why ur province Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers exlored 1500 acres just before war? U dont explore one of ur biggies right before a war that u know its coming and that u just fought if they are in range of ur "enemy"'s at least 4 provinces to kill exept u have an agreement with them not to touch them in order for u to get more provinces close to 10k land and grow ur top while pew grows their core and whoever is in lead the other surrenders to keep the land even but transfered accordingly. If u gonna abuse the game mechanics and lie about doing something everyone here knows ur doing at least dont do such stupid mistakes that a "kid from fox news" must point out....

I HATE PUTING INTEL HERE but u called me a liar. Next time u call me a liar or anything close to this i will post ur whole intel here. Nuff said!
    Last edited by guard14n; 10-11-2013 at 01:56.
    Sinner for life baby <3 Now AMA slacker!

BF, Sinners, OS, RA, DW, EJ, PB, AMA

Awesome since age 1 !!!

Elit lost a chess game vs a 9 year old girl !

Post Fiend
    Get a life

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    Youre trying to prove he doesnt have nor ever had hosps with a survey showing 28% hosps? I dunno what to say about that. I will however have you know that he has no ford.

Im going to top my previous claim that you are a liar. You are a double liar, pants on fire.
    Also, are you available for recruiting?

So im a liar for saying ur bank has terrible sci and not good wpa/tpa + never ever had fords nor hosps... u know i hate doing this but u see i will post some intel cuz i hate people calling me a liar.

Buildings Report of Heavenyeah (ED)

Server: World of Legends (Age 59)
    Building Efficiency: 87.1%
    Kingdom Stance: Normal

1. Farms: 1,737 (6.8%)
    2. Banks: 1,857 (8.1%)
    3. Training Grounds: 2,235 (10.1%)
    4. Military Barracks: 1,358 (4.1%)
    5. Forts: 5,152 (25.5%)
    6. Hospitals: 5,987 (28%)
    7. Guilds: 2,230 (10%)
    8. Towers: 522 (2.4%)
    9. Watch Towers: 1,116 (5%)

Total Land: 22,194 Acres (100% built)

taken 8h and 38 minutes from this moment on.

As u can see from that survey they knew we were coming and with this build tell me if u go into war with a cow like this wont u just rape him? Runing 49,305 thieves at 22k land is little bit more than 2 tpa more than enough to brake and considering his setup and basic calcs from his intel his wpa is far less than this. So from this point on we can assume that a bank that has no income, no tpa or wpa, no homes and only a huge chunk of def and hosps cant be crushed by ops/spells by a kd with good t/m power like pew?! And one more thing explane me why ur province Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers exlored 1500 acres just before war? U dont explore one of ur biggies right before a war that u know its coming and that u just fought if they are in range of ur "enemy"'s at least 4 provinces to kill exept u have an agreement with them not to touch them in order for u to get more provinces close to 10k land and grow ur top while pew grows their core and whoever is in lead the other surrenders to keep the land even but transfered accordingly. If u gonna abuse the game mechanics and lie about doing something everyone here knows ur doing at least dont do such stupid mistakes that a "kid from fox news" must point out....

I HATE PUTING INTEL HERE but u called me a liar. Next time u call me a liar or anything close to this i will post ur whole intel here. Nuff said!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Parth View Post
    Im going to top my previous claim that you are a liar. You are a double liar, pants on fire.
    **** just got real guys

still waiting for summary !
    Last edited by skuimso; 12-11-2013 at 00:21.

Thread Information