Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: PewPew vs ED ROUND 2 FIGHT

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Parth View Post
    Its not impossible. But who, except for that guard14n guy (who the **** is that kid anyway? He should host a TV show, would be hillarious. I suggest fox news) would blame us for doing what we can to save our cow, which is the one thing we got going for us atm? Sit around and watch ama bouncewave it or find someone willing to war?

In regards to AMA's rage over us vulturing them (note that vulture is a relative term - they had a warwin with all the benefits this includes, they also had a 19k fae that I pressume could tog a bit) - you vultured us now so I take it we are even on that department. How one reacts to being vultured, taking it to war or engaging in another war is not relevant to the crime.
    using all means possible to avoid a losing battle is something i can relay to. however i dont think you can run for ever from AMA. actually it only made things worse if u ask me hehe. after ED finishes the 2nd war with Pew Pew (which might seem a bit suspicious, i wont deny it - but my opinion doesnt really matter) AMA will have another swing at ED. They can afford to lose time with this, they are pretty far away in the charts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurking Ghost View Post
    Then they can let us have fun first....
    hey if back to back war fancies you, more powa to ya! :D
    Last edited by padrez; 10-11-2013 at 00:37.

You sir, are a liar. I spoke to our bank, and he denies driving a ford. We also dont know how he doesnt have hosps and also have 25% hosps.
    So im a liar for saying ur bank has terrible sci and not good wpa/tpa + never ever had fords nor hosps... u know i hate doing this but u see i will post some intel cuz i hate people calling me a liar.

Buildings Report of Heavenyeah (ED)

Server: World of Legends (Age 59)
    Building Efficiency: 87.1%
    Kingdom Stance: Normal

1. Farms: 1,737 (6.8%)
    2. Banks: 1,857 (8.1%)
    3. Training Grounds: 2,235 (10.1%)
    4. Military Barracks: 1,358 (4.1%)
    5. Forts: 5,152 (25.5%)
    6. Hospitals: 5,987 (28%)
    7. Guilds: 2,230 (10%)
    8. Towers: 522 (2.4%)
    9. Watch Towers: 1,116 (5%)

Total Land: 22,194 Acres (100% built)

taken 8h and 38 minutes from this moment on.

As u can see from that survey they knew we were coming and with this build tell me if u go into war with a cow like this wont u just rape him? Runing 49,305 thieves at 22k land is little bit more than 2 tpa more than enough to brake and considering his setup and basic calcs from his intel his wpa is far less than this. So from this point on we can assume that a bank that has no income, no tpa or wpa, no homes and only a huge chunk of def and hosps cant be crushed by ops/spells by a kd with good t/m power like pew?! And one more thing explane me why ur province Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers exlored 1500 acres just before war? U dont explore one of ur biggies right before a war that u know its coming and that u just fought if they are in range of ur "enemy"'s at least 4 provinces to kill exept u have an agreement with them not to touch them in order for u to get more provinces close to 10k land and grow ur top while pew grows their core and whoever is in lead the other surrenders to keep the land even but transfered accordingly. If u gonna abuse the game mechanics and lie about doing something everyone here knows ur doing at least dont do such stupid mistakes that a "kid from fox news" must point out....

I HATE PUTING INTEL HERE but u called me a liar. Next time u call me a liar or anything close to this i will post ur whole intel here. Nuff said!
    Last edited by guard14n; 10-11-2013 at 01:56.
    Sinner for life baby <3 Now AMA slacker!

BF, Sinners, OS, RA, DW, EJ, PB, AMA

Awesome since age 1 !!!

Elit lost a chess game vs a 9 year old girl !

Quote Originally Posted by Retard` View Post
    Its an arranged war, get over it.
    Once sure, but twice? how many arranged wars are you planning to have? 3? 5? 14? 24?
    For first one I can agree with that AMA sounded rather like whining children but twice... it's becoming rather suspicious.
    When doing a round 2 it's usually one kingdom who wants to push their advantage for more acres so those wars rarely if ever starts very fast, for two kingdoms to "arrange" for a second war b2b smells very fishy and like you're trying to game the system.

Maybe you were encouraged to cheat again after the rather pathetic punishment you received by Bishop the last time.
    And well, you can't honestly be surprised or upset that people would accuse you for cheating when you've already gotten caught cheating once can you?
    Your "honor" is already highly questionable since you've already gotten caught cheating so you should accept that people will assume that anything that could even remotely be construed as suspicious is an attempt by you to game the system again, aka cheating.
    And considering your choice of partner is another well known cheater it doesn't exactly make what your doing seem any less suspicious.
    Last edited by Elldallan; 10-11-2013 at 02:20.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Post Fiend
    Get a life

If "leet" kds are so damn good then why does this matter? It is only stalling them from giving you their acres right? Personally I don't care if they war till EOA they aren't pumping and they will be fat at some point and then they will have a hard time getting CFs.

Everyone just needs to calm down and wait.

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    Youre trying to prove he doesnt have nor ever had hosps with a survey showing 28% hosps? I dunno what to say about that. I will however have you know that he has no ford.

Im going to top my previous claim that you are a liar. You are a double liar, pants on fire.
    Also, are you available for recruiting?

Quote Originally Posted by guard14n View Post
    So im a liar for saying ur bank has terrible sci and not good wpa/tpa + never ever had fords nor hosps... u know i hate doing this but u see i will post some intel cuz i hate people calling me a liar.

Buildings Report of Heavenyeah (ED)

Server: World of Legends (Age 59)
    Building Efficiency: 87.1%
    Kingdom Stance: Normal

1. Farms: 1,737 (6.8%)
    2. Banks: 1,857 (8.1%)
    3. Training Grounds: 2,235 (10.1%)
    4. Military Barracks: 1,358 (4.1%)
    5. Forts: 5,152 (25.5%)
    6. Hospitals: 5,987 (28%)
    7. Guilds: 2,230 (10%)
    8. Towers: 522 (2.4%)
    9. Watch Towers: 1,116 (5%)

Total Land: 22,194 Acres (100% built)

taken 8h and 38 minutes from this moment on.

As u can see from that survey they knew we were coming and with this build tell me if u go into war with a cow like this wont u just rape him? Runing 49,305 thieves at 22k land is little bit more than 2 tpa more than enough to brake and considering his setup and basic calcs from his intel his wpa is far less than this. So from this point on we can assume that a bank that has no income, no tpa or wpa, no homes and only a huge chunk of def and hosps cant be crushed by ops/spells by a kd with good t/m power like pew?! And one more thing explane me why ur province Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers exlored 1500 acres just before war? U dont explore one of ur biggies right before a war that u know its coming and that u just fought if they are in range of ur "enemy"'s at least 4 provinces to kill exept u have an agreement with them not to touch them in order for u to get more provinces close to 10k land and grow ur top while pew grows their core and whoever is in lead the other surrenders to keep the land even but transfered accordingly. If u gonna abuse the game mechanics and lie about doing something everyone here knows ur doing at least dont do such stupid mistakes that a "kid from fox news" must point out....

I HATE PUTING INTEL HERE but u called me a liar. Next time u call me a liar or anything close to this i will post ur whole intel here. Nuff said!

Enthusiast
    **** ****s like ED and pewpew should be deleted. they just farm eachother big provs . they wouldnt even be up there without the fws they had

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Im going to top my previous claim that you are a liar. You are a double liar, pants on fire.
    **** just got real guys

Enthusiast
    omg farmer parth making it real

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    **** just got real guys
    Yeah. You guys know Im not one to engage in forum slander and badmouthing, but I cant stand by in silence when he is accusing us of running fords and that thing about hosps as well that I didnt fully understand. The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing, you know? I had to draw a line in the sand, to say, you can accuse me of many things but you DO NOT CROSS THIS LINE. Our bank has no ford, and I hope that is crystal clear now.

Enthusiast
    blablabla u still suck :P

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    blablabla u still suck :P
    Keep talking, Ill have to send in Thau to straighten your ****ing waffle hole out.

Anyway, would you guys consider letting us have guard14n? I need a strat maker and I can smell potential. I'd trade it for choice free dutch**** in my kd.

Yeah. You guys know Im not one to engage in forum slander and badmouthing, but I cant stand by in silence when he is accusing us of running fords and that thing about hosps as well that I didnt fully understand. The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing, you know? I had to draw a line in the sand, to say, you can accuse me of many things but you DO NOT CROSS THIS LINE. Our bank has no ford, and I hope that is crystal clear now.

My google search says otherwise.

Enthusiast
    Would u consider farming my honor again parth? You might win a crown again

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    Photoshop!

Quote Originally Posted by dexington View Post

my google search says otherwise.

Thread Information