Thread: Quotes from last age crown winners!

Forum Addict

Thumbs up Quotes from last age crown winners!

Congratulations to all!

Jerks winning kingdom acres crown with 310.547 acres!
    Pendel aka NOT MrCurious:
    After one insane age we achieved our goal with clean and fair play, thanks to all players in Jerks current and ex this is something for all of you guys. To the haters I want to say - Hell yea Crown for Jerks baby!

AMA winning kingdom networth crown with 60.508.443gc networth!
    Elit/vines:
    also we won nw this age -- sorry to say this nw is no crown at best if there would be a ? crown it would be that, either you crown or you dont, sorry !
    With great knowledge comes great Unbreakability. Times Defeated: 0" ~ Farmer John

PewPew winning honor crown with 122.689 honor points!
    Binar:
    Roses are Red
    VIolets are Blue
    We Won honorcrown
    Pew pew PEW!
    Petrified, we love you. You're the greatest, Love the PewPew's

Band of Brothers winning war-win crown with 9.19 war-wins!
    I was unable to find BoB for a comment :-(

Evil Dragons player Ryan winning province land crown with 37.455 acres!
    From Monarch Parthenogenesis:
    Maybe not unworthy, he did invest both time and ego into the province, but for the kd it was definately not worth it. To congratulate Ryan on his achievement I would like to dedicate a line from swedish poet Gustaf Fr?ding to him: "Han eldar oss helvetet hett med rapp och med knytn?vsslag, han f?r allt ett vitgl?tt spett i nacken en vacker dag!". A rough translation of this would be "good luck with your ADHD, we will continue our utopian journey without you".

Ryan:
    The respect and praise I received from ED was unprecedented. I am blessed to be able to go into a KD like that and enlighten them with my talent and charm. It was an honor to provide them with glory and such monumental memories in their last age. I know you feel the need to repay me somehow for all the positive energy and game knowledge I bestowed upon your KD, but please don't worry about it. It was my treat.

Cromulent Republic player Fookiyh winning province networth crown with 12.817.386 networth!
    Fookiyh:
    this crown belongs to the whole kd. great effort and job from everyone. you all make me proud. thanks.

PewPew player reQi winning province honor crown with 11.453 honor points!
    reQi:
    i can has crown? wow! spank you very much!
    (seriously i've been suuuuuper luQi - it coulda been either one of us pewpew elveses but simians decided to focus on the other 2 for some reason)
    ohhhh and i get to give thanks too? petpetpetpetpet! pewPewPEWPewpew! (pewpew fo life!)
    =^.^=
    Last edited by munk; 29-12-2013 at 17:22.

BoB comment: TROLOLOLOLOL RUSTY
    RIP: Band of Brothers going out with a crown age 59!

Yay farmer John

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by likethesilver View Post
    BoB comment: TROLOLOLOLOL RUSTY
    thats all jar heads are good for :)

Post Fiend
    Nice write up Munk ;)
    Original wearer of the Raikonhat

Enthusiast
    My memories of Ryan will forever be etched with him crying like a little ***** for days on end about how we were losing a war (because he was worried about his provs progress) and us winning.

I don't recall anything else he said all age being committed to memory, as it was all filed in the "whiny bulls**t" file and quickly forgotten.

Shame BB didn't get prov crown.

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    My memories of Ryan will forever be etched with him crying like a little ***** for days on end about how we were losing a war (because he was worried about his provs progress) and us winning.

I don't recall anything else he said all age being committed to memory, as it was all filed in the "whiny bulls**t" file and quickly forgotten.

Oh yes, having a net loss of 25% of our cow land to EJ was so painful. TMing and getting CQed back for days was just too much to bear. If our cow explore costs were to get any lower from that continuous exchange of land I would have had to call me mum! Big shout out to EJ for choosing to CQ me instead of quadding our overgrown core that then concluded the fight. I was definitely a wet diaper as I thought too highly of EJ's warring ability to make such an error.

ps. My memories of silverfox acting like he got a surprise wedgie from Dwayne Johnson in the forum after Fratzia waved us into war will never be forgotten. He was too mad to even come on IRC, just spent all his time in here throwing his own poop. I warned you guys if we explored they would notice, I also warned they would hit into war. Surprise! Seriously thought we would get away with running a 3rd time? Naive. I know you will want to continue this poop throwing here but this is my final post in this thread and I will be away for 2 weeks as of tomorrow. Happy Holidays SF.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post

My memories of ED are being a huge ghetto last age and a dishonorable one at that. You should be happy Ryan was in your kd, that's 1 good player out of 25, if he didn't play there you wouldn't even have had a prov crown considering none of you guys even know how to bank...

Thumbs up

Y all the hate on ryan? He has good movie recommendations! :(
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Needs to get out more
    What'd you guys do, win somethin'?

Yeah, congrats to all y'all. You seem happy.*...........
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information