Page 101 of 158 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2358

Thread: CR vs AMA

Justified or not, regardless of "fair play", ama have pissed off a lot of people and are suffering the consequences. That is reality. They are a skilled kingdom though and hopefully after this punishment ends it will be the end of it. I would love to see an age where skill determines the winner not public relations.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    I wanna see this hit 100 pages

edit: what did i win?

AMA lost all thier rights to have demands on how their KD should look like and what CFs and targets they should have the moment they choose to piss on the server and think they can dealbreak and get away with it to steal the crown. Its very simple to me.
    Don't worry Anri, your "prize" is on the way.

we never thought we would get away with it, and we weren't trying to steal the crown. we were simply stopping cr from winning. I don;t get why no one seems to understand this, we gave up on the crown as soon as we dealbroke.
    you can stop putting ridiculous demands on us and punishing us out of fear for what you think we might do. The fact that the gb continues is total blind fear of a kd with 5 dead provs. The big bad fair play alliance. useless. Keep on fighting the good fight guys.
    VnV, Pulse, Pulsing trollfags, BB, AMA.
    wow such beasting, many crowns.

Veteran
    So now it is not anymore about fair play and us out of crown race, now it is the fact we pissed ppl off :).

Anri either u r dumb or you play dumb saying we have a chance to crown with 7 provinces dead or below 1000 acres. The reason the gb continues is the fact we want to war you and Rage. End of story. We offered a deal where we give up N1 and cf all but you and rage u declined :). Nothing else to say.

Also the logic keeps being flawless "We want your cows down but we will let Pyro and Rage farm them while we pk your core, yeah!" :D
    Last edited by Soul_Hunter; 22-02-2014 at 13:56.
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    So now it is not anymore about fair play and us out of crown race, now it is the fact we pissed ppl off :).
    Yes imo that is the real issue. The crown is part of it because no one wants to see someone they don't like win anything.

Veteran
    Then it has nothing to do with fair play :). The fact i don't like you does not make ****play from m towards you fair.
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

AMA took advantage of an kd who werent pumped...while they knew they where preparing for them
    that kd was holding the current number 1 land position and AMA abused that situation by striking them with a wave and gaining like over 25k acres with it...before the current ceasefire between both kd's ended...only because AMA said>>>Pyro and CR would GB them 2 vs 1
    This is not only a slap in the face of CR but also a slap in the face of Pyro....if no actions where taken.

Why did AMA let both CF's end on the same?...because if you do that you leave everything open.
    surely nice for AMA if target A doesnt suits you at that time...you can say hey we are going to be busy with target B.
    For me its logical that target A has something to bargain with than...like hey we would like to back off so you can fight target B...but what do we get in return ?...a longer cf deal ?...some extra acres?...because it was AMA that has chosen to let both CF's end on the sametime...and CR saw the biggest threat at that time in AMA and not Pyro...only reasonable they would have gone after them to secure their number 1 spot in land.

So basically AMA acted upon something that didnt happend yet...while CR was willing to make a deal?

Regular
    Sadly that is the way an otherwise fair action turned out and the excat reason why we don't tag 'fairplay' anymore! This was meant as an action against dealbreaks, not an action against AMA and all they have done over the past many ages. Cause many others have done quite a lot of ****play themselves over those ages as well.

Then it has nothing to do with fair play :). The fact i don't like you does not make ****play from m towards you fair.
    Utopia unfortunately is not fair. Avoiding being disliked is important. If there was a skilled kd with multiple good looking girls that gave nudies they would have huge advantage. ****play is risk/reward. swea was rewarded with a crown. ama has not been as fortunate.

Age of no cf ftw. Cream will rise to the top.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    People tend to forget how much of this **** AMA has done the last few ages, they always get away with it. Why, because they are a strong KD and they will raise hell on the forums and revenge everyone for an eternity and kill thier babys etc. lol

GB on AMA should be hard and without mercy until they know that they are not above the rules of utopia
    How much **** has havoc, simians, and rbl//fake+wannabe rage done and got away with! much more than ama, again with the hypocrisy....you all should deserve to be gbed by your own "fair play" standards you are trying to enforce. Go police yourselves first, after you can police others.
    Last edited by Proteus; 22-02-2014 at 14:18.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post

Age of no cf ftw. Cream will rise to the top.
    So true!!! ... sadly so will a floater :P

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    How much **** has havoc, simians, and rbl//fake+wannabe rage done and got with! much more than ama, again with the hypocrisy....
    While not knowing the specifics of each situation I agree that hypocrisy is most likely rampant. The difference is the majority are more pissed at ama at the moment.

I like to post
    While not knowing the specifics of each situation I agree that hypocrisy is most likely rampant. The difference is the majority are more pissed at ama at the moment.
    Its not about pissed. Really ti is they are not confident they can win in fair run.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Its not about pissed. Really ti is they are not confident they can win in fair run.
    That opinion is valid when it comes to cr/pyro. I'd say the other kds participating is because they don't like ama.

Veteran
    That opinion is valid when it comes to cr/pyro. I'd say the other kds participating is because they don't like ama.
    Well, not quite. The other KDs are continuing to participate because they still feel AMA is a threat and would lose if left to fend for themselves. Contrary to what people have stated, the alliance's objectives are no longer ethically-focused, if they even were to begin with.
    Last edited by Nightmare_; 22-02-2014 at 14:39.

Regular
    I see much talk of how much AMA deserve a (continued) GB and very little talk of what this 'Fair Play Alliance' has decided amongst themselves in terms of end game once the GB has finished, what the fair play criteria are, what the agreements are between themselves and how these things are going to be enforced going forward.

Is this, perchance, more than a coincidence.

Thread Information