Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 province

Forum Fanatic
    They razed with their other defected prov:

May 13 of YR14 RimabotulinumtoxinB (not pyro) razed 1,563 acres of As the greatest of ships (CR).

both CR and pyro went fort.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    They razed with their other defected prov:

May 13 of YR14 RimabotulinumtoxinB (not pyro) razed 1,563 acres of As the greatest of ships (CR).

both CR and pyro went fort.
    i guess one could argue that is a clear dealbreak!

it could be

a) we have a leak/cr spy in pyro who knew what we are going to do
    b) cr camped and made a good guess on when we are doing it. there are indications on what timing it would be.

both are equally possible. but if i ever find out it's a), i will be terribly disappointed. ofc, it could be b) also.

we were slow in making those hits, because we didnt expect this to happen :(

Well. we'll see how things go. interesting end of the age. let's see if CR dealbreaks and do cow to cow hits :P
    Last edited by TheOne; 02-07-2014 at 07:18.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    i guess one could argue that is a clear dealbreak!
    lol? they hit our defected prov first. if you want to state that this is a dealbreak, CR clearly dealbroke us first.
    Last edited by TheOne; 02-07-2014 at 07:18.

To be continued...

-

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    it could be

a) we have a leak/cr spy in pyro who knew what we are going to do
    b) cr camped and made a good guess on when we are doing it. there are indications on what timing it would be.

both are equally possible. but if i ever find out it's a), i will be terribly disappointed. ofc, it could be b) also.

Well. we'll see how things go. interesting end of the age. let's see if CR dealbreaks cow to cow hits :P zauper and me talked ytd and we are going to stick to our eoacf. let's see.
    so you consider yourself honoring your cf deal after evading it with defecting one of your provs? this would open up a lot of ****playing opportunities if it will be considered legal - but i really doubt that..

Enthusiast
    Why would one need a leak in order to guess that someone will do the same thing twice?

Forum Addict
    lol? they hit our defected prov first. if you want to state that this is a dealbreak, CR clearly dealbroke us first.
    i laughed on this statement more than the incident itself.. can you find more ppl to believe that except from ppl on your own kd?

Forum Fanatic
    Eh, I'd say in a normal age, people would frown on defecting provs and then suicide-razing another kd's cows in order to get around a CF.

Of course, also in a normal age, people would frown on provinces intentionally farming out, which is what the defected provs are doing. In past ages, they've insisted that you intra-raze off all acres gained in that fashion. No one is calling for that here either.

cJ: Sorry, no leak.

Forum Fanatic
    how is what pyro is doing not actionable?
    Defecting and farming your own prov for full gains?
    Clear violation of the spirit of the game?

The Jerks.

Enthusiast
    I like it. Bishop introducing new growth mechanics for next age!

Sir Postalot
    you guys spent alotta effort making sure prot didn't win

Forum Addict
    Eh, I'd say in a normal age, people would frown on defecting provs and then suicide-razing another kd's cows in order to get around a CF.

Of course, also in a normal age, people would frown on provinces intentionally farming out, which is what the defected provs are doing. In past ages, they've insisted that you intra-raze off all acres gained in that fashion. No one is calling for that here either.

agreed with the special circumstances of the current age, but remember that especially stuff going around the cf deal will most likely going to be used in other situations in the upcoming ages - and this will be shown as an example.. then you will have to argue on this age being a special case but the discussion wont go anywhere..

Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    i laughed on this statement more than the incident itself.. can you find more ppl to believe that except from ppl on your own kd?
    Consider this. if you want to state that pyro dealbroke by using an ex-pyro prov to raze CR, then CR dealbroke first by hitting an ex-pyro prov.

end of story.

in a normal age, people would frown on intra kingdom farming to win prov land crown. you guys started this creative game first :P

and again, you guys hit an ex-pyro prov first. only because you hit that ex-pyro prov, thats why another ex-pyro prov razed you. if we wanted to be an asshole, we would have just razed you with the first hits from ex-pyro provs first, but we didnt. if there's ever a discussion on getting around cfs/deal breaking, CR would be the 1 that did it first.
    Last edited by TheOne; 02-07-2014 at 07:30.

To be continued...

-

Sir Postalot
    Consider this. if you want to state that pyro dealbroke by using an ex-pyro prov to raze CR, then CR dealbroke first by hitting an ex-pyro prov.

end of story.
    havoc clearly got outplayed in the realm of intra-kd farming for the win. In that realm though, if they're quicker to hit your defected dudes than you are I think ya gotta tip your hat to them.

Forum Addict

end of story.
    defecting a prov to raze someone behind a cf deal is the same as hitting a defected prov? your logic doesnt make any sense..

p.s. why did you change 'you are looking dumb' post?

Thread Information