Quote Originally Posted by Shrinky View Post
Refer to thread http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...ailable!/page3

It's been mentioned what are the 4 possible texts that show up when Abolish Ritual is cast but this is not mentioned in the wiki so far. Can it be updated please? This would be very handy for educating people on what messages they need to watch out for while doing Abolish Ritual spell.
I'll work on this next week when I'm on vacation. Thanks for the reference link!

Quote Originally Posted by RattleHead View Post
Ya, you can't assume people are using these tools in the game when you are explaining how the game works.

Utopia Wiki should cover the fact that you need pretty much every piece of intel to get a true account of their population... If MUNK wants to create a tutorial on how to use his bot to gather and process intel, he should do that.

Or just integrate the tools completely and then we can work with Umajon911's suggestion.
Exactly this. The UtoWiki is ONLY for things that Utopia does on its own without the use of 3rd-party tools. When you perform the Infiltrate op, it only tells you how many thieves a province has. If you have an outside intel tool, i.e. Munk/Upoopu, THEN you'll probably see WPA. Utopia doesn't do it on it's own, so it won't be added to the wiki.

As an aside, I'm back to monitoring this thread on a regular basis and I'll be doing another once-over of the Wiki on my aforementioned vacation next week. Keep the posts coming y'all :)