3 Hu/Sa
    17 DW/Sa
    2 Fa/My
    3 Fa/Ro

-----

cJ's Pro Analysis (CPA)

1) Cow wars

DW MERC of CR vs HU SA of BB

Generally, I would feel that human sages make better cows vs dwarf mercs if both sides have equal preparation time and sciences. However, it is tricky in this conflict as the human sages of BB were brought up much later to the dwarf mercs of CR. While these human sages would be sitting on lower bpa, the effects of it wont be that drastic given the sage +40% science effectiveness bonuses.

Given both sides were to draft equally deep, the human sages would also have much more military numbers with 6/4 elites (vs 6/3 dwarf elites) and +10% OME in war. However, CPA did some investigations and found out that BB cows are drafted less deep compared to CR. This could be due to several reasons such as lack of GC (human elites costing a bomb), less pump time or maybe perhaps some sort of strategical reasons. In addition, CR cows seem to have much more gc stock compared to BB cows post training. Would this make a huge difference?

2) Calf wars

Since things cannot be taken in a vaccumm, it is also important to note how the calves of both sides will help out in the war on top. CR has 1 faery rogue, 1 dwarf sage and 1 faery sage vs BB's 2x dwarf sages and 1x human sage.

BB has the edge in military mod offense numbers over here for sure. BB calves are also 20% larger than their counterparts. However, given how imba forts% are this age, I am sure that those faeries of CR would be sitting on at least 130-150 mod dpa... and would it be worth it to take out those faeries and risk a possible chain on the calves?

Another important question would be... can CR do enough damange with their stick-out-of-the-thumb faery rogue? Ops generally win wars in the long run, but would CR calves survive that long vs much better military numbers.

Also, CR calves are able to support their cows better than their counterparts? Imagine a full blown 30k thieves successful propaganda on a cow. BOOMS!

3) Core wars

Too tight to call. CR has a great wall of faeries on their top core (with only 1 dwarf to suport), while BB has more attackers on their top core.. Generally, I prefer CR's setup for core, though they are running lower numbers of 'pure attackers'. I believe the 2 undead attackers of CR would be a liability in this war, considering they wont be having high offenses at the start.

4) Ops battle vs military numbers battle

It seems like CR has superior numbers in this department, given that they have 11 faeries vs 5 faeries of BB. Ops win battles, and would this be the case? BB would definitely have more mod offense!

---

Preview:

Well, it has always been a BB victory whenever CR-BB has taken place over the past couple of ages. Would the trend continue? Would CR finally get a win over their arch-enemies? CR has definitely improved their roster over the past couple of ages... and would be the slight favourite in this matchup given they had more prep time and all.

Here are some valuable questions to ponder

- Sleep is for the weak, which kingdom will sleep off the charts first?
    - CR-BB has always been filled with interesting events the past couple of conflicts.. 'apparently bb blk for ama' , 'nub cow play from cr', 'hacking of munk' , 'reverse decision on cf', 'cr bottom feeding bb round 60', 'bb bottom feeding cr round 61'. so manyyyy! (the writer does not claim that all the above are true.. but just that players who would been playing would have heard of those allegations)
    what's in stall this time round? WE, THE COMMUNITY, WANTS TO SEE 150 PAGES QQ!
    - BB hasnt fought a proper-deep drafted war for a long time. Will they be rusty when conflict starts?

The bias-ed CPA hopes that both parties duke it out in a 10 days rwarwar and hence Pyros/AMA/Jerks/Pew will overtake them! muahahha!

-----
    Last edited by TheOne; 05-08-2014 at 11:43.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Thread Information