Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyro vs BB

Quote Originally Posted by KuhaN View Post
    I can confirm. I saw the spreadsheet of death and my mind almost blew up.

No jokes.

* Kuhan upon opening the spreadsheet *
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Needs to get out more
    Did you consider peace as an alternative?

I understand the staring contest. As a rent-a-cop I had to stare down many thugs. This as you know is against the psychological advice to not exchange eye contact with predators. I'll give you a second to do the math on that.........ok, seconds up.

My advice is duo two fold: 1- grant each other peace and land race. LoL....OR!!! 2- contact a friend or friends and turn it up to alliance war or proxy; whichever makes you feel more swagger.

It's a game so play it. Staring is what i did to get through my day. You can do better.

Answer: now I'm the thug

PS: stop looking at mechanics and leave Bishop alone for crying out loud.

Kiss or fight.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 13-09-2014 at 23:49.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend

Post Fiend
    <@Darkie> July 6 of YR9 An unknown province from Happy Birthday Feyr (BB) captured 1,289 acres of land from Aphrodisiac (PYRO).

PYRO BE SCARED?!??!

Forum Addict
    Still no relations... Dull

So what's the result of the 2x2 cow hits?

Is either side getting an advantage or is it just pretty equal?

Seems BB open up first, so that might kill most?
    Last edited by munk; 14-09-2014 at 09:21.

Forum Addict
    Jul6YR9 An unknown province from Happy Birthday Feyr (BB) invaded Aphrodisiac (PYRO) and captured 1,289 acres of land.
    Jul9YR9 An unknown province from Judgement Day (PYRO) captured 1,507 acres of land from What you got (BB).
    Jul9YR9 An unknown province from Happy Birthday Feyr (BB) invaded Aphrodisiac (PYRO) and captured 1,319 acres of land.
    Jul9YR9 An unknown province from Judgement Day (PYRO) captured 1,172 acres of land from What it is (BB).
    Jul18YR9 What you got (BB) invaded Sink the Bismark (PYRO) and captured 1,183 acres of land.
    Jul18YR9 What you got (BB) invaded Sink the Bismark (PYRO) and captured 802 acres of land.
    Jul21YR9 An unknown province from Judgement Day (PYRO) captured 796 acres of land from What it is (BB).
    Jul21YR9 An unknown province from Happy Birthday Feyr (BB) invaded Aphrodisiac (PYRO) and captured 1,225 acres of land.
    Jul21YR9 An unknown province from Happy Birthday Feyr (BB) invaded Aphrodisiac (PYRO) and captured 831 acres of land.
    Jul22YR9 Canadian (PYRO) captured 1,533 acres of land from go to alert (BB).
    Jul22YR9 An unknown province from Judgement Day (PYRO) captured 1,036 acres of land from What it is (BB).

PYRO (summary)
    own_tm 6,044 (5)
    enemy_tm 6,649 (6)
    TOTAL -605

I guess meter is at 12 - 10.

Both can NS/FG/AMN .. interesting to see how long this drags out. 'Cow' wise BB got 4.6m, 3.9m, 3.4m, 2.7m and 2.5m vs 3.7m, 3.4m, 3.4m, 2.5m and 2.4m -- 17.1m vs 15.4m. BB seemingly got the stronger cows and are building up a NW gap (Dunno how good that is in hostile, but it'll be strong in war). Also interesting if fa/sa on pyro can play strong with t/m stuff.

I'd think a 'longer' hostile play will make BB cows dominate Pyro cows and make them good for collecting land once in war. Alot can still happen though and I don't have all the intel -- just as an outsider looking in. I wouldn't count pyro out yet -- they seem to have made few if any mistakes -- less than we did anyway =)

Comment from BB/Pyro?
    Last edited by munk; 14-09-2014 at 15:29.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    There needs to be instant declare. There isn't 1 argument of worth against it.
    I said this in a suggestions thread.
    Currently semi retired / ghetto fabulous / Genesis fanatic
    Formerly of: Darwins Dark Legions, Freestyle KLA, Equilibrium, Mercy, Havoc, Sanctuary, Hall of Heroes, Pyromaniacs

Forum Fanatic
    So..update?

The Jerks.

Forum Addict
    I think both are using their 'ops' and aren't interested in saying what they're using it on.. shrug -- I'd imagine alot of FG/NS going around.

Regular
    In 11 hours Aphrodisiac has gone from 39mil to 22mil gold, TB has gone up by 6mil, runes down by 60k... and has lost 25,000 knights :P (285k to 260k knights). dont have info on BB as we have NAP. edit: so i guess what munk says is right
    Last edited by ZenithSun; 14-09-2014 at 22:29.

People be careful of taking intel...I know it isn't illegal to spy on anyone who isn't napped with you...but they do lose Shadowlight if you are caught and is highly annoying
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Regular
    lol. if you don't want people to be curious about war between #1 and #2 in the game, then don't have a 7-page news thread on 'Utopia News' before the war has even begun? i think pyro will probably survive without shadowlight rly
    Last edited by ZenithSun; 14-09-2014 at 21:59.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post

* Kuhan upon opening the spreadsheet *
    Haha pretty much this.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Thumbs up

Idk guys, everyone is complaining about game mechanics and the hostile taking forever, but I honestly thought it was a really interesting and fun hostile. There was a lot of thought process going on behind all the waiting, and for a round that lasts like 3 months, making one little mistake can be the difference between a win and a loss.

I really enjoyed seeing thought process of our leadership, and trying to figure out what pyro leadership were/are thinking also. It's a lot funner than oh wave you, declare, go, etc. This game is fun because of all the thinking and planning involved, and being patient so you don't make any mistakes.

I think pyro is playing well, and I think we're playing this well also.

And also, there will never be any perfect game mechanics. Every age there were be things that are annoying, and you gotta figure **** out, that's what makes it fun. Even if there was an insta declare or whatever, there would still be lots of issues.
    Last edited by KuhaN; 14-09-2014 at 22:33.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    I'd say the hostile lasts as long as you guys haven't CF'ed. "topkds" can't make black on white rules and agreements what constitutes active hostiles or not -- it's always going to get abused then -- so rather ask yourself -- does this seem like a hostile and if your gut tells you yes, then it probably is. If this lasts 100hrs more without any form of diplo agreement and no other kds hitting in -- then yes, I'd still call it a hostile.

What's more interesting to discuss is how to try and make "deals" in the future where kingdoms somehow agree to give eachother relations somehow -- I'd prefer a mechanics change, but it should would help. I remember some deals that stated that neither kingdom could be fort and stuff. Shrug -- Let's just hope Bishop fixes relations
    This directly contracts the AMA vs. jerks situation where both kds were in declare / dragon range when ama went for b2b yet pewpew was able to coordinate with jerks to get them to run to a war, unilaterally ending active hostile and pewpew noticing into active conflict. No black / white rules for a top hostile, that's how it's always been yet someone always tries to ****play in these recent ages to get some sort of advantage.

Thread Information