Page 52 of 114 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: Proposal to end he Awar

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    Ah why does sarcasm/joke post get taken as serious, isnt it clear to see i posted it because of all the "coincidences" being just coincidences, which has been posted numerous times.

Oh well i better try harder next time. :o
    well...I got the joke lol

Also, behave guys.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    It your kingdom wouldn't have posted in the thread the stupid posts would've lowered by 90%.
    That is your biased, non constructive side talking ofc. You have painted a big picture of my kingdom as the big satan and that clouds your judgement. You will always judge against us, no matter facts or proof. If I were you I would be very upset at the persons that have brainwashed you so.

Enthusiast
    That would still be you :p
    I've seen abs and know how they play. Didn't expect them to keep going with these silly posts for two weeks tho.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithras View Post
    Ok, so all in all we have 1 emeriti player saying that Bour should raze BB and that player also says he is not sure how he feels about it. Also we have 3 players speaking against it, one of those being the same player that says that Bour should go kill if he doesn't get his cf.

And somehow ppl interpret that into "Emeriti sent Bour". That has no basis in reality. That is just using whatever edge you can possibly get to get even at the guys you don't like.
    Just how dimwitted must you think we all are to have audacity to post that ?

They were against EMERITI waving into eowcf, not against Bours hits.
    Level of arrogance shown here is simply amazing ...

That is your biased, non constructive side talking ofc. You have painted a big picture of my kingdom as the big satan and that clouds your judgement. You will always judge against us, no matter facts or proof. If I were you I would be very upset at the persons that have brainwashed you so.
    Most people have their own opinion whatever it may be. Don't think any brainwashing has been done, if anything people are too stubborn and refuse to change their views.

Post Fiend
    There are no abs. Your big satan doesn't even exist anymore and you still can't see it

Post Fiend
    But we do have a big patience about ppl making up things about us. But two weeks of wierd lies that went so unopposed that the weaker minds actualy believed them was too much for me. So I decided to stoop to your level and show you the error of your ways.

Enthusiast
    There are no abs. Your big satan doesn't even exist anymore and you still can't see it
    Abs is easier than Emeriti so. Plus last age u apparently were proud about being abs with the prov name change.

Then you should stop posting since everything that you write is biased ..

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    Abs is easier than Emeriti so. Plus last age u apparently were proud about being abs with the prov name change.
    Proud to have played in different abs kingdoms in our pasts, yes. Prout to be in abs now, no. Proud to be in Emeriti, yes. Emeriti was still tagged Emeriti only.

Also Rens = filthy abs scummies :D

BB has the right to be upset that emeriti didnt openly acknowledge that they knew who BO:UR kd was.. and was hiding who BO:UR was. regarding all the emeriti willing to give BB compensation, and what BB demanded for compensation.. i dont know what was really offered/requested.. emeriti did have an edge in CF negotiations when they knew that BB was getting slowed down by bour.. i.e being able to make a longer CF
    This is what most people need to understand here. If you are looking from the outside and just see a GB or think dealbreak you need to understand and fully grasp this aspect of it. Coming from a play perspective and how everything might have broken down if there was 0 Razes into EOWCF. We have a conflict with Emeriti and BB most likely right out of that War or the fort following where clerics have a huge advantage over Sages not a CF at an extended point of time. That would mean this age would play out like most others with a possible late age war between Emeriti and BB. So please if you are posting her and seem to forget this point reference it.

Post Fiend
    BB was offered acres from Bour wich they accepted and from Emeriti to compensate. They also got the time and a cf they wanted. After this BB was asked (5 times according to flogger) if that was enough to compensate for any wrongdoings. Had they asked for more, they would have gotten more. So any argument that BB was hurt in their prep for emeriti is bogus. It was all offered compensation for. BB actively chose the dealbreak because it was more benefitial to them than a fair fight.
    Last edited by Mithras; 24-06-2015 at 13:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Leshrak View Post
    Given that our whole CF discussion to that point was predicated on one or both of us dodging simians, when someone finally SMSed me to say they were going to give you notice and wanted to make sure we hadn't agreed to a deal, I didn't think giving you notice 26h earlier than you were asking for (yr5) would have really been a big issue for you.

I confirmed our timeline with Mithras, who was the main person handling discussions around this time. Nobody made simians draft up, and in fact they had plenty of time and advance warning (a week) that we were not going to fight them at our cf expiration. We were just over half their size and fighting them at that point would have been a complete farm-out; had it gone to war, it would have been much worse than the 30k acres that we took from Chrystal or the 50k BB took from Divinity later in the age. We asked Simians for a CF extension a week in advance because of that size difference. At that time, Mithras told Anri if he wouldn't agree to CF us, we'd have to find a way to dodge the fight.

As Anri posted, he didn't think we were able to, so our request was totally denied. We gave 72h notice to Pyro (a KD 95% of our size) 26 hours before our simians duration CF was up (1 day+ before simians could even give us notice). Within 1 hour, Mithras got messages from Anri asking about whether we'd given notice to Pyro or the other way around. To claim that Simians lost "a week" of pump time and/or drafted up early is just ridiculous - at that point, they were at minimum 78h out, so they either had only JUST started drafting or hadn't even started at all when they found out that we'd given the notice.
    Its pretty funny you think your kd is so **** compared to our kd last age since you had 3x our gc and more total books (and higher wpa) then what we had, we were bigger in land because we just won a war and did a big explore right before.. 40% bigger is by the way also yeah.. just another bs number we were within declare range.

By the way the cf ran out 2 hours before our since we had a 48h notice.. .thats why we were higher drafted and also why we asked you about what you thought about the situation 24h before we even could notice and your kd was also drafting by the way.. I asked mithras why you guys were drafting and he said he was because you were preparing for us. I also asked him if he could please just tell me straight up if he would run so i didnt have to keep drafting for nothing he replied "you wont have to draft up for nothing but we would prefer that you did not notice" and also refused cf4acres because "we rather take a wave"..

And about the eoa-talks.. We could have waved BB but we agreed to cf bb(letting emertiti get nr1) on the term that we got nr1 prov and and sure if you read it absstyle you can obviously pretend like thats all fine by you that but then later claim "oh we just ment that its fine that bb let you try and get nr1 prov, but we still go for it also", but i guess thats just another reason for this whole thing.. I dont play atm but was checking the forum today and saw all the typical bstalk from the same lame people always doing it so just felt the urge to reply.

Im sorry i was so nice to you last age, we really got ****ed over by trying to have a good standing with the snakes of utopia. Our own fault ofc. I guess I forgot how you guys used to be after being away so long.

edit: by the way the log is in swedish thats why its not just ircquotes.. if anyone wanna see it they are free to.
    Last edited by vir; 24-06-2015 at 13:33.

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

BB was offered acres from Bour wich they accepted and from Emeriti to compensate. They also got the time and a cf they were ok with. After this BB was asked (5 times according to flogger) if that was enough to compensate for any wrongdoings. So any argument that BB was hurt in their prep for emeriti is bogus. It was all offered compensation for. BB actively chose the dealbreak because it was more benefitial to them than a fair fight.
    It was more beneficial for Emeriti to have Bour raze BB into eowcf than a fair fight, that's what jdorje says in the log. All considerations of fair play stopped there.

Thread Information