Page 56 of 114 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast

Thread: Proposal to end he Awar

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by vir View Post
    Its actually pretty simple, yes in the text its pretty clear you would rather wait 1 week or extend and all that and its not like we both say "ok yeah sure lets war" i know that.. but when i tell you

"Well for me the most important part is that is that you dont do a bsmove and suddenly notice someone else and we sit with the whole kd drafted etc" <- because it just happened and a lot of people were really not enjoying the age so more of the same lameness would get moral even lower.. anyways.. right here it would have been really easy to just say "well if you go for us we will notice someone else" or like "well there wont be any war happening"

saying "well for me i would prefer not to war" well.. what do that mean? From our intel we thought you were cfed with pyro until yr5+72 we had +48 and your whole kd was drafting up and you are telling me you are drafting up for me.

Your reply is like that, you replied "Well if you are drafting i hope you are doing it for a reason" "but i would prefer if we would not get noticed" and then i'm suposed to be able to tell from the text that you are running?

I asked you straight out if you are running and you cant see how there can be confusion between "yes we are" or "i would prefer to not war" i mean i've had several wars i would preferred to not have had at that time..

Anyway, just funny how some people who all use the "intentional wage" strategy happened to have come into the same group for years and years. I mean sure we got outplayed with way wording on irc and lost maybe kd and provcrowns on it. That you are playing stupid about i just find curious because i think you are fully aware about what you are doing. Or how come i almost never have had this problem with anyone outside absalom during like 10(15??) years of utopia? I think its something you use very actively as a tool.

All I can say is that nothing was unclear. How it was unclear to you is a mystery to me. Your intel was off and you blame me for it? You choose to ignore what I say cuz you think that I lie and you blame me for it when it turns out to be true? You are a strange person

Are you running?

1"Yes we are running"
    vs
    2"Well i would prefer to not war but yeah sure our kd is drafting and sure its because of you"

same same? Simple as that, got nothing to do with lies etc.
    Last edited by vir; 24-06-2015 at 16:25.

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithras View Post
    Yes, BB had the option to set the date they chose. They choose year 4 to kill bour first before fighting us. Afterwards they again had the option too change the cf to suit their needs.

Really cus that was not their original offer before Bour hit. The new offer was to your advantage all because of the actions that transpired. Stop trying to deny that.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Squee311 View Post
    Really cus that was not their original offer before Bour hit. The new offer was to your advantage all because of the actions that transpired. Stop trying to deny that.
    The hits by bour was the reason we needed to compensate BB so naturaly we didn't offer the compensation before the event had occured.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    wtf is happening in this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    inquiring minds want to know.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Sir Postalot
    Have yall noobs just not given up yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    foreplay

WE WiLL NEVER GIVE UP OR LET GO! NEVER!

"having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    jdorje 6:19 PM
    if we cf them, bour is dead
    and that is bad for us
    I find this little gem pretty interesting.

What exactly is the tactical use of having a friend in a ghetto grow to #1 province unless you intend to have him raze your opposition? If not then what exactly is the logical link between 'bour is dead' and 'bad for us (Emeriti)'?

Would someone who actually means 'Bour is a cool guy and a friend, we wanna help him get a CF' formulate the above sentence?
    Quote Originally Posted by :p
    The chance of needing 20 NBs to cure the plague is c. 1/470 trillion.
    Your logic is non existent, You should read more than one post.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Have yall noobs just not given up yet?
    Flogger --- the guy who starts it all with an obsessive crusade, but when he feels like he's done, everyone else should be done as well ;)

That line is rich coming from the guy who wasn't able to give up for weeks and still probably hasn't been able to...

Quote Originally Posted by Mithras View Post
    The hits by bour was the reason we needed to compensate BB so naturaly we didn't offer the compensation before the event had occured.
    Stop just stop... Before Bour razed you have no CF and your offer was yr 10 and theirs was YR 2. they had no plans to give you anything more than that. After the razes the CF deal changed because they had to adjust. Stop the circles stop trying dismiss that fact.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Squee311 View Post
    Stop just stop... Before Bour razed you have no CF and your offer was yr 10 and theirs was YR 2. they had no plans to give you anything more than that. After the razes the CF deal changed because they had to adjust. Stop the circles stop trying dismiss that fact.
    They wanted a y4 cf to kill bour before fighting us. After that BB was offered to change that to whatever suited them to avoid the line of reasoning you are persuing right now.

Mithras they changed the YR2 to YR4 BECAUSE of Bour hitting them... So ofcourse it changed.

You offer them they can change the cf offer after they got razed, which by this point you thought **** maybe we over stepped the mark, but not before you had refused to be knowing who it was.

Seriously by this time BB was extremely pissed off, especially when they found out Emeriti knew about it, so anything after that you can discard because by this point BB was already planning their revenge, so whatever happened after or whatever they dealbroke, said or did is irrelevant seeing they were after revenge and they werent just going to say "Hey Emeriti, we are after you now, get ready to get dealbroken", that wouldnt make sense at all.. And that seems to be the thing you, ASF, Leshrak etc. keeps forgetting.

Own up to it, move on, its getting old going round in circles when BB points to you ****playing and you point to BB dealbreaking which is irrelevant, as much as i dont normally agree with Squee, he is correct, seeing the amount razed/damage done isnt the big picture, and BB had every right to decline your compensation or take it and still want revenge.. You cant ****play and expect not to create grudges just cause you "repay" a small amount. (doesnt matter if it was a big amount either).
    War is what happens when language fails.

Post Fiend
    We never had a y2 cf and after bour hit BB wanted y4 to deal with bour first. If BB had wanted justice or compensation the adjusted cf would have been a more than fair offer (along with the acres offered by both bour and emeriti) but that never happened since BB prefered the dealbreak. All of that is pretty much agreed on, not a contested point.

Thread Information