Quote Originally Posted by freemehul View Post
I don't vote democrat. Whether its republican or democrat they both support the death penalty, which I'm against. ;)

...admittedly safe for one exception and that's genocidal dictators, they're too disruptive to society and too dangerous to be kept alive, people like Saddam, Gaddafi, Ceausescu, Mussolini

But let me continue with what you call name calling. You are clearly bereft of any conscience and ethics. You lie, you are racist, you condone torture and genocide! Lets be frank this makes you a monster! You have no humanity whatsoever. You are absolutely disgusting.

I pointed out your lies, you won't admit those. You admittedly condone torture. You clearly have racist motives if you support Trump. And lets not dillydally around this one, working on a database for muslims is the first stage for enacting genocide. Islam is the second biggest religion in the world after Christianity. This means you don't want some millions to die in a holocaust, but 1.6 billion.

Either you are the worst troll ever to have been on this board, or you have some serious issues and basically just as tragic a human being as someone who joins Al Qaida or ISIS. Now I don't think for a minute that you will see the light here. I am just that cynical about human nature, because your ability to reflect upon yourself and your views is pisspoor. You are like Tojo, even when they were ready to hang him, he still couldn't see it (and neither does his granddaughter btw).

...But I am optimistic about one thing...

Let me point to chapter one of Sun Tzu, first of the seven conditions. Since you don't have any ethics and therefore not imbued with any morality whatsoever, you are therefore weak and you can be defeated! But I bet you don't see it that way. In your mind, making a scapegoat out of billions of muslims makes you feel strong. It probably makes you feel like you can handle your dead-end job, or unemployment, or huge debts, your sick or addicted brother/sister/father/mother or whatever causes you to be the way you are. You know what I pity you, you are tragic. It's sad that you think you can solve things that way, because never in the entire history has it solved anything. I wish people like you had the ability to apply rationality to heuristics. Because I predict to you, whatever you choose now, ultimately you are going to end up dissapointed and in a worse position than you are now! You are like the German Nazi-sympathiser in the breadline after the war, assuming the worst of the Americans, limping about in your bombed out city, only to wonder what happened and how you ended up like this and what might have been. Lets face it you were already defeated the minute you started.
Lol your just silly and not worth my time even responding to you. But don't feel bad for me my life is great. Trump 2016. ;)