Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: stealing from The U.

Forum Addict
    Lots of drama here. U wan gc, just negotiate with growth kingdom. Acres changed gc. Sure ok one.
    As u can see, getting few mill gc in a few tick plus tog isn't a problem to them.
    Well, forget about exchanging for sci. Won't happen. Perhaps, u got to present a war win, that would suffice

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchdown View Post
    What would be a sufficient deterrent besides raze?
    King of Swamp Castle: When I first came here, this was all swamp. Everyone said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built in all the same, just to show them. It sank into the swamp. So I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp. But the fourth one stayed up. And that's what you're going to get, Lad, the strongest castle in all of England.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post

So yeh, good for you pyro. keep razing a 22 man kd 1/3rd ur size. Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Kuhan bro get a hold of yourself your signature is way too big!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Kuhan bro get a hold of yourself your signature is way too big!
    Just too much to say too little space you feel?
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by glaurick View Post
    Who's talking about stealing, I'm talking about start of age razing.
    Gary: I just bet my balls and shook on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Delayed response? I'll be sure to use that one next time i hit into someones active hostile...

In fact all the gc we stole from you was a delayed response from when you hit us 6 ages ago!

As for ignoring your CF request - why is that rude? you sent a no terms CF request, designed to stop us from stealing at a time which was inconvenient for you. Last time we gave a top kd (BB) a no terms CF it backfired spectacularly. As for randoming/learning pyro, we probably made 2 or 3 land grabs/learns on you the whole age. You have made a similar amount of randoms into our kd.

I cant speak for every msg my kdmates may have sent you, but i think i personally have sent you two msgs the whole age. And neither of them were rude. In fact one of them was offering you guys acres in exchange for science, which you refused (which is fortunate for us i guess, considering your science is terrible). So stop spewing b.s.

So yeh, good for you pyro. keep razing a 22 man kd 1/3rd ur size. Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Lol, that "zombies" kingdom is complaining? Tempted to start razing them even though they haven't touched us this age....

Post Fiend
    My quick take that no-one cares about. I wish more war / honor kingdoms would go for land. You can actually get MORE wars which are way more interesting by growing.

IMO the biggest issue with the warring tier is that there is absolutely NO incentive to EVER war someone who you don't have a clear advantage over. It's a testament to the quality of the leaders in that tier that there are ever wars at all that don't involve someone being tricked into giving the other the button. It's human nature, why would some ever war from a disadvantaged position when there is literally nothing their opponent can do to them other than occupying their time? Growth is different, since you are primarily after land it REALLY hurts when you give up a free wave.

It seems like some of the complaints about the top tier razing down (which is ridiculous, we all start at the same acreage, as someone said this is a war game, if you don't like it grow and challenge those kingdoms OR maybe just don't steal gc from them) and how "clichy" it is at the top. Well, that's a function of their only being a few growth kingdoms. Lets be honest, the more kingdoms going for land the better. Yes going for land is more complicated and requires a bit more coordination out of your kingdom. But you can also be successful without going to quite the length's that some of the established top kingdoms do AND since the community is starved for more competition you will probably find a group of very supportive monarchs who will help work with you and give lots of tips and advice. AND their is no reason you can't get just as many, if not more wars than you do when going for honor or WWs (note: we have 5 wars and could probably have had at least 1 more and are currently #3 land).

Protector sorry but what are you talking about? I have had no messages this age... I don't even play lol, and if your talking last age, im pretty sure there was no cf offered there, because thats when flogger threatened us with pk because i spoke out against you in forum, so stop your bull, if you mean 2 ages ago then yes your kd hit us early age, we stole some gc around yr5 and refused to cf as we had no reason to, because why should we when reward outgained risk for us at the time? as for you saying you don't think it's okay, your kingdom has still done in the past whether you agreed or not, but to be fair the message wasn't aimed at you but glad you feel the need to excuse yourself, BB has always been one of the more fair kds to deal with apart from last age, and 2 ages ago we did work something out for the gc we stole before cf'ing.

As for how to repay a growth, just raze the acres back while casting amnesia/AW the core as that's the ones who will hurt the most, very rarely you'll be able to hurt the cows so no point spending mana/stealth when it could be used on the core, soon enough your oor anyway, go fort as gains in are **** but razes will work just fine and no kd in growth wants to waste a week trying to raze you (warning though, because they will call in friends to raze with them, so don't do it if you ain't prepared for the end game).

Crazy Pete, just cause I point out the flaw in this kinda of play doesn't mean I qq, because I simply don't care, it's quite obvious who's crying about stolen gc while trying to intimidate people to stop so you can sit 9 weeks pumping in peace while bottom feeding. . It's a complete joke and game itself should switch to acre based gains rather then NW as this would eliminate huge amount of this kinda play as a 3000 acres core prov would be forced to hit another 2500/3500 acre prov in order to gain rather then sit with no army in order to keep NW down.
    Last edited by Aranfein; 07-11-2015 at 15:52.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Crazy Pete, just cause I point out the flaw in this kinda of play doesn't mean I qq, because I simply don't care, it's quite obvious who's crying about stolen gc while trying to intimidate people to stop so you can sit 9 weeks pumping in peace while bottom feeding. . It's a complete joke and game itself should switch to acre based gains rather then NW as this would eliminate huge amount of this kinda play as a 3000 acres core prov would be forced to hit another 2500/3500 acre prov in order to gain rather then sit with no army in order to keep NW down.
    Need a tissue?

Yea to blow all the snot and remove my tears.. sniff as usual very constructive korp, amazing as always.

I'm not sure if you really understand what's being said or just glance over to make a comment regardless of what the post is about.

If someone has an opinion that's not bumlicking you always seem to post it as qq.
    Last edited by Aranfein; 07-11-2015 at 16:06.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKremlin View Post
    My quick take that no-one cares about. I wish more war / honor kingdoms would go for land. You can actually get MORE wars which are way more interesting by growing.

IMO the biggest issue with the warring tier is that there is absolutely NO incentive to EVER war someone who you don't have a clear advantage over. It's a testament to the quality of the leaders in that tier that there are ever wars at all that don't involve someone being tricked into giving the other the button. It's human nature, why would some ever war from a disadvantaged position when there is literally nothing their opponent can do to them other than occupying their time? Growth is different, since you are primarily after land it REALLY hurts when you give up a free wave.

It seems like some of the complaints about the top tier razing down (which is ridiculous, we all start at the same acreage, as someone said this is a war game, if you don't like it grow and challenge those kingdoms OR maybe just don't steal gc from them) and how "clichy" it is at the top. Well, that's a function of their only being a few growth kingdoms. Lets be honest, the more kingdoms going for land the better. Yes going for land is more complicated and requires a bit more coordination out of your kingdom. But you can also be successful without going to quite the length's that some of the established top kingdoms do AND since the community is starved for more competition you will probably find a group of very supportive monarchs who will help work with you and give lots of tips and advice. AND their is no reason you can't get just as many, if not more wars than you do when going for honor or WWs (note: we have 5 wars and could probably have had at least 1 more and are currently #3 land).
    I warred several times at a super disadvantage situation where there is zero chance of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    Yea to blow all the snot and remove my tears.. sniff as usual very constructive korp, amazing as always.

I'm not sure if you really understand what's being said or just glance over to make a comment regardless of what the post is about.

If someone has an opinion that's not bumlicking you always seem to post it as qq.
    Cause you're such a mature fellow yourself, you earlier opening post "The usual qq"

No, its qq cause you seem to brag about how you hit top kds then cry about the consequense. "Ruin the game" "They are all nerds!!" If you cant take the heat dont hit the bloody kingdoms to begin with.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    Than why the fuss about loosing lot less in the first place ?
    This entire situation is hypocritical. Gold is a resource competed for, just like land. What is the difference between someone robbing your provs and your core randoming for land ? If anything top kd's are notorious for "randoming" into hostiles to further lower chances of retals.

It is not inherently wrong to steal from top kd's, just like its not wrong for you to punish ppl for doing so. What is wrong is this stupid campaign going on currently to defame stealing as something wrong. Top kd's are pushing for agenda to shut down aspect of play that does not suit their own selfish interests and dont sit well with their egos.
    Whats next step in this glorious crusade ? "Retal us and get razed" campaign ?

Ppl talking about quitting are right, you are organizing to deny them right to play the game, its natural they feel that way.
    You are all acting like a bunch of asses, misplaced righteousness in this thread is reaching nausea levels.
    Well put by you and some others.

Personally, my ghetto is instructed never to steal or disturb the top, because obviously we stand too much too lose.

But so much disdain for the bottom, double/triple hostiling. Its like once you steal from US all the rules WE play by are out the window - rules are only for the top.

Its kind of funny how at the beginning of the age some of the same people came on the forum whining about how there should be a re-start since the its not fair the 'top 125' are the same people who are rejoicing at this bullying.

Lots of players on the bottom think this disgusting disdainful play by the so called 'best' and 'core' of utopia is not something they want to be part of. Me? I'm bored enough to stick around and stick up for those on the bottom.

p.s is the 'steal us and raze kill' tag by the top an official alliance? It probably is, like one of you said all the top have CF'd each-other.

And by the way well done to the kds on the top who have not tagged up.

Why does ghettos think they have the right to steal gold and mess around with the top without consequense? You glady steal the gold but you arent willing to face the consequense of your stealing. Then you start about cry how top kingdoms are bullies and mean and forcing people to quit cause they retal.

Thread Information