Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE vs CROMULENT - WAR OOP

Nah, we always made fun of em. always ran
    Laughing stock, might have changed since i havnt seen a real war KD since i got back 3 ages ago

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I think you're confused Korp. Try turning your computer off and turning it on again.
    Palem got it!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Oh, but when is OOP? Feb 1st? Or when all the islands are revealed? Do you even know how far apart we are? Should I wait around in his NW range and put our round on hold on the word of an unknown? Maybe I should just reveal my kd loc and trust that he's actually in the kd slot that he claims to be?

**** that. We'll be easy to spot. We'll be #1. Like I told him already 100 times, bring it on. The fact that you're still taking this guy seriously after he's been a proven fabricator shows either your naivety or something else that I'd get banned for.

A mintime war "OOPish" against a ghetto is a huge beenfit. Waiting around for a phantom war, or worse, a war against a kingdom that has stated already that they will not WD ever is a complete waste of time.
    how does any of that matter when you never had any intention on keeping your word

Needs to get out more
    How'd I miss this thread? Oh well. It's good reading.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    how does any of that matter when you never had any intention on keeping your word
    It matters specifically to this situation, how do you not see that
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    It matters specifically to this situation, how do you not see that
    All I see is Godly desperately trying to erase the faults of his huge ego as he swallowed Vlad's bait, Ben. ;-) It is rather pathetic seeing him hide in pedantery, realising he made a big mistake. Why not man up and say it like it is? His ego came in the way, simple as that. Now he's hurting cr's rep by being an arse.
    ABS vs Rangers

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Sure, if the bar consists of 5 people with phone numbers 1 through 5 and you can ask the other 4 what their numbers are.

Because while the connected kingdoms will know who we are, the kingdoms we random hour 1 won't. Randoming with a nice shiny target on your forehead is a great way to have your OOP run into complications. This is why I'm saying that you "balls only" people that are chastising me for not tagging up are merely pencil pushers with no real utopia experience outside of playing for fun. I'm sorry, but we live in separate worlds.
    In other words: you are scared! That's the only meaning. You are scared that you will have problems.

Fear is what we feed with, just like a strong predator . We sensed your fear, your weakness.

To make a short comparison: We are fighting vs Humans mostly, they have 4k elites OOP and that is 11O OPA. They are merch/tact, so it is another strong leverage over us.

Our elves, don't have wpa yet, we will have off specs cause we don't afford otherwise, they have extra 15-25% attack time from hu/merch. More gold too.

We DONT fear. We fight our way and we will win contrary to all opinions. Do you know why? Because we have something you DONT and after we will win over Spartans, your fear will become paranoia.

We might lose also, but that is not an option for us .

Good luck fortifying, that's not the way of the 1st. You do not deserve #1st, you are a shame for this game.

Veteran
    Looks like sparta saw an opertunity for an easy warwin after you posted your setup and location. They probably just disld the math onxe they realized when they could wave you. Lots of humans at 4.8k elites vs not so much humans and some elf/warhero without honor and wpa. Just the fact that you seem to have agreed on a short war vs superior offence and attack time looks rather weird at first. Unless Sparta sucks donkey balls it doesn't look like you have much chances of winning. However spending 4 of the 7 days in end of war cf at double the wizard training with 50 bpa in the pocket doesn't sound like a bad situation at all for a kingdom with 15 elfs.

Needs to get out more
    Eye on the Prize had some nice elf WH core set ups.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    There are many people around who likes to stir **** using whatever they can find. As long as they find a vague piece of information or statement that fits their accusation, they will pin it to your name, regardless of context or credibility.

@Godly, you should learn to detect such non-constructive posts and ignore them. By all means defend your position, but know when to stop. (unless of course, you're trolling them and creating fun content for us to read, then troll away!)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    Looks like sparta saw an opertunity for an easy warwin after you posted your setup and location. They probably just disld the math onxe they realized when they could wave you. Lots of humans at 4.8k elites vs not so much humans and some elf/warhero without honor and wpa. Just the fact that you seem to have agreed on a short war vs superior offence and attack time looks rather weird at first. Unless Sparta sucks donkey balls it doesn't look like you have much chances of winning. However spending 4 of the 7 days in end of war cf at double the wizard training with 50 bpa in the pocket doesn't sound like a bad situation at all for a kingdom with 15 elfs.
    We are bold and brave, but we are not stupid. We know what Spartans advantages are. We like big challenges and we have experience with such challenges.

Take for example this UTO news, back in my time when I was waved by 50% bigger nw/land kd (8th land). They too seen an opportunity!

But as you can read in the news... the oportunity they seized, took them ... Sadly for them they lost 40% nw/land in 48h and surrendered at minimum. We just switched ranks... we got on 8th and they on 14th as we were.

http://www.utopiatemple.com/news.php...rate=1&fpage=9
    Last edited by vlahul82; 04-01-2016 at 11:05.

Godly declines the Vlahul Gambit ? Such a shame!

Post Demon
    Vlahul are you ready to front the credits for our wager to a middleman yet?

Post Fiend
    You know, FREE hasn't tagged themselves yet.

Vla did give out coordinates though But you are right in a way

Thread Information