Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE vs CROMULENT - WAR OOP

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    It won't take very long for most people to know where we are. Usually takes about 12 hrs by process of elimination and other deduction. That's why all of this talk is stupid. If he wants to ****ing wave us he can wave us. Let's just hope he's a man and WDs when he knows he got beat. Otherwise he's just a chump monarch that doesn't care about his kingdom.
    Then why not tag up?

Quote Originally Posted by SwappY View Post
    I just came back after a looongass break, i can tell this new guy godly that OOP is when you go OUT of protection. Not sometime After prot, when you go out of prot. And to find this so called wave you need to know where they are.

This is like a girl at a bar telling you "call me" but dont give you her number!
    Are you that girl godly?
    Sure, if the bar consists of 5 people with phone numbers 1 through 5 and you can ask the other 4 what their numbers are.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Then why not tag up?
    Because while the connected kingdoms will know who we are, the kingdoms we random hour 1 won't. Randoming with a nice shiny target on your forehead is a great way to have your OOP run into complications. This is why I'm saying that you "balls only" people that are chastising me for not tagging up are merely pencil pushers with no real utopia experience outside of playing for fun. I'm sorry, but we live in separate worlds.
    Last edited by Godly; 03-01-2016 at 23:59.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

It won't take very long for most people to know where we are. Usually takes about 12 hrs by process of elimination and other deduction. That's why all of this talk is stupid. If he wants to ****ing wave us he can wave us. Let's just hope he's a man and WDs when he knows he got beat. Otherwise he's just a chump monarch that doesn't care about his kingdom.
    So true. Certainly a risk that he does everything in his power to make sure you don't finish top 10, stalling out war would be a thing possible so if he's a man of his word... Very risky but good luck CR.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Enthusiast
    Did they not agree to war spartans anyway now?

I'm gonna suck up to palem here and i dont care what people think.

In my limited time on these forums he consistently takes positions which he thinks is right. Whether one agrees with him or not is irrelevant. Its clear to me he says what he thinks with honesty and integrity. One day he takes positions with one group and on a different topic he takes a position with another group. So the constant name calling and fun poking of him in every damn thread which he says something comes across as distasteful to me.

Disagree with him by all means. But a bit of respect he deserves imo.

Post Demon
    Are you ready to pay up your credits for this bet to a middleman yet?

lampost, not that I know of. According to him he's going to be waving us all round. And to think I was responsible for getting the out of nw range war win bonuses removed =\

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Randoming with a nice shiny target on your forehead is a great way to have your OOP run into complications.
    You just said that anyone who cares to look will easily be able to find you. So anyone coordinated enough to mess up your OOP will be easy to find out..............so what's the point in not tagging and dodging FREE again?

Quote Originally Posted by lampost View Post
    Its clear to me he says what he thinks with honesty and integrity.
    Well......at least with honesty

Enthusiast
    lampost, not that I know of. According to him he's going to be waving us all round. And to think I was responsible for getting the out of nw range war win bonuses removed =\
    As an aside I'm sure the war win bonus and sage change makes it more challenging to whore?

He seems to have created another thread on how he's going to war spartans so I'm assuming he's leaving you guys alone.

You just said that anyone who cares to look will easily be able to find you. So anyone coordinated enough to mess up your OOP will be easy to find out..............so what's the point in not tagging and dodging FREE again?

Well......at least with honesty
    Because singular players can hold grudges too and yes they can set you back. If they don't find out till later it's usually gold lost instead of acres and time.
    See you soon Emeriti.

lampost, it's very narrow minded to assume that whoring kds don't know how to nor participate in wars. We're actually the best in the game at it. When was the last time a top tier kingdom lost a war against a warring kd OOP? I can't think of any example. They're usually called farm wars.

Therefore I would propose an alternative stance: it's going to be tough for war kingdoms to run into whoring kds that want a piece of those extra wizards.

lampost, it's very narrow minded to assume that whoring kds don't know how to nor participate in wars. We're actually the best in the game at it. When was the last time a top tier kingdom lost a war against a warring kd OOP? I can't think of any example. They're usually called farm wars.

Therefore I would propose an alternative stance: it's going to be tough for war kingdoms to run into whoring kds that want a piece of those extra wizards.
    Emeriti v Stoners?

A coordinated kingdom is far less dangerous than an individual with nothing to lose. Why? A coordinated kingdom acts on logic. Coordinated kingdoms don't random into other coordinated kingdoms. It's either war or stay away. A war is fine.

Think you live in a dreamworld if you think that. Maybe its almost the same these days with the 5 KDs working and rest is ghettos and semi retired. bu whoring KDs always loose to war KDs

I can speak for all the warlovers and warpros out there when i say that the NW crown belongs to nolife covards with pacts.
    witht his low playerbase you might not know that since your war exp is against other whore KDs wich is like 2 really drunk guys bashing eachother and the winner thinks hes capable of taking out the guard.

Most of todays top KDs wouldnt even be in the top 50s 10 yrs ago. But ive seen alot of oldies besides me that have come back and NW crowns are for ****s and giggles for the real uto players

Enthusiast

Right, we just seldom see the wars between the two tiers. One that I remember from a couple of ages ago was won by the warring kd (I was in it). I guess my point is that wars like these never happen because you guys are always so far ahead so early, so the fact that these wars have become somewhat more beneficial for you, could make for some interesting wars.

And just to make sure my post is on topic. Its why this war or wars like these could be very interesting, both from the challanger and the servers perspective.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    A war is fine.
    You were offered a war with a full, organized kingdom.

and lol@ SwappY. The whore kingdoms are the best on the server. They always have been.

Thread Information