Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: UTOPIA NEWS - Spartans police CR ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Fiend
    Thanks Bart!

Needs to get out more
    I would've curled up in a ball and taken it, but you have it your way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Scribe
    And Sparta is of course giving those acres back right ?! ;)

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    It was known a long time ago, people who police in the name of justice shall not keep the acres. They will intra away. Otherwise, police become vultures

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    To the community :P Spread the love.

I like to post
    I promise all of you the land will be put to good use, the best use. We have great plans with the land, so many great plans, terrific.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    I promise all of you the land will be put to good use, the best use. We have great plans with the land, so many great plans, terrific.
    Not sure about BB. But we all have seen that WSK and Spartans go hand in hand..buddy buddy.
    All 3 kingdoms at 200K acres and the leader Emeriti (changed to Pew PEw, not sure there is any reason) at 250k est. Will there be any changes happening at the top? Age ending in like 10 days time.

Are we going to witness a revolution?

I like to post
    Dealbreaks! Dealbreaks everywhere!

Postaholic
    The only way Sparta stays relevant is if they do stuff like deal break and ****play so that they catch comes headlines in the forums.

Otherwise, no one takes them seriously. A free farm or a mosquito nuisance if anything.

Kinda reminds me of HoH back in the days. No one cares about them, they just sit there until someone farms them or end up with a crown because they CF'ed everyone and can dice freely.
    Pulse (Leadership) -> BiO (Leader) -> BeastBlood -> FREEAKSTYLE -> BeastBlood

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    The only way Sparta stays relevant is if they do stuff like deal break and ****play so that they catch comes headlines in the forums.

Otherwise, no one takes them seriously. A free farm or a mosquito nuisance if anything.

Kinda reminds me of HoH back in the days. No one cares about them, they just sit there until someone farms them or end up with a crown because they CF'ed everyone and can dice freely.
    Agreed.

Sparta wont get a land or nw crown though, maybe we should bring back dicing?
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Postaholic
    I mean my kd leadership was like "we need to be prepared that Sparta might deal break us so train some just in case". I was like "Nah, don't train. Please make them deal break. I want to beat them while untrained".

I like to post
    I mean my kd leadership was like "we need to be prepared that Sparta might deal break us so train some just in case". I was like "Nah, don't train. Please make them deal break. I want to beat them while untrained".
    Im glad we have this effect on others. Just no idea why youd even speak up here because your KD gave Emeriti 3 crowns in the last 8 ages, including the last 2.

Postaholic
    Im glad we have this effect on others. Just no idea why youd even speak up here because your KD gave Emeriti 3 crowns in the last 8 ages, including the last 2.
    Well Emeriti is a good kd what can I say?

But that doesn't make Sparta relevant. Or you per se.

Postaholic
    Then how many crowns has Spartans present to Emeriti?
    I only remember you meekly present them the crown despite being the closest contender. Them at first spot while you at second, and you choose to stay at second. In the end, got hit by a few, lose your second spot

Thread Information