Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: UTOPIA NEWS - Spartans police CR ?

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Is this what we come down to now, "NO you!!!"

Its obvious that there were talks about the "deal" that we have seen via logs posted. So the deal existed in the first place, naturally when you guys lost you wouldnt want to acknowledge the deal anymore since you were all so hellbent sure that you guys would win the war.
    For the love of God, show the deal if you keep revering to it. U cant because no one in nearly 150 pages has produced it. A deal seems to excists, a deal that apparently even cr admit isnt in place. But since cr is pretty much without any leaders anymore this goes on and on and on and on and on.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombadil View Post
    Thanks for the post, this at least gets me somewhere. Does someone has the agreement/talks of coss about the deal? It seems coss showed crs a conversation and inthis conversation a deal should be visible. Anyone has that conversations?
    The only ones with pertinent info are topsy whos been afk for a bit now and coss who won't incriminate himself. I largely play on slack, and I've seen other logs at times. Of course the downside of slack is that I can't go through these logs as they are purged every few days. I did my best to do the leg work in the other thread and get people caught up who actually want to be neutral in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    so you are saying topsy and coss had a deal and the best proof you can come up with is cRs saying he thinks he heard about it? anyone else have deals with cr that are not proposed and accepted?

I read the second conversation and at no point did cRs actually acknowledge the acre deal. In some places one could interpret it as such but it could just as well be that he was talking about just the war and the b2b. He seems obviously confused why he is being accused of deal breaking in that conversation. My impression is that topsy and crs are talking apples and oranges.

Mainly though what I see is that if non compete clauses didn't exist most of this wouldn't have happened. You'd both be too busy still trying instead of nitpicking of who did what when and where.
    My above response applies to this as well.

As to the specifics of the deal, it really was contingent on positioning vs. emeriti following the first war. No, neither side was going to feed the winner to be bigger than em who has earned their spot throughout the age. That's unfair and chart shaping. But the fact is that if either side wins by min time by 50k acres then there's no need for an additional acre payment to have a war to decide the age between emeriti+winner. The existence of the deal is no less true. Both sides probably would have whored far more aggressively had the deal not existed. Other kingdoms (Sparta, BB, PI, etc.) were able to get free cfs from wsk/cr due this actually existing. That wouldn't have been as fun for the rest of the server, but it at least would have meant that neither side would care if the other chose not to honor their word. I can say unequivocally if the shoe were on the other foot and CR withdrew then took an easy war while simultaneously claiming the deal was off but conflict was still on, we would get GBed into the war. Coss has a history of this, and as you can see from this situation, lots of sad players want their pound of flesh when things don't matter anymore.

If you want to split hairs over what the guy is saying then w/e. I've reposted something I felt was a reasonable point by munk to get actual neutral people caught up. I don't have the time or want to try to convince a bunch of wsk/sparta ppl they are in the wrong when cRs has already used blatant misinformation in another thread to try to prove another "point":

Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    http://i68.tinypic.com/fejtkx.jpg

your fresh core was in perfect shape for our orcs what can I say... if we add ur BIG bank 40k elites into the eccuation it would become a total fiesta :)

I say u stop finding lame excuses for hitting us in a legit war. We didnt dodge you.. we got waved by ur "land farm" so there is nothing else to say except: YOU RAZED INTO A LEGIT WAR and wanna get away from it with talks and BS like allways. Well, got news for u (and its not specualtions) - u wont get away with it annymore... end of story.
    my reply to that:

What does intel from the end of the first war have anything to do with things? We're talking about when eowcf ended. Like, at least if you're going to pretend to make a salient point then have pertinent details. No one was 10k def when eowcf dropped. You honestly can't think people are this stupid.
    This level of fibbing just gets tiresome. The guy links intel from the end of the war and tries to use it to claim we had provs at eowcf with 10k def. And lying over something this trivial to prove a point that really doesn't matter just makes this thing annoying. I'm gonna probably head back to afk, because, frankly, there's no use trying to convince those who will just make stuff up to prove points that don't matter.
    Last edited by sexual harassment panda; 26-02-2017 at 12:51.

Post Fiend
    Is this what we come down to now, "NO you!!!"

Its obvious that there were talks about the "deal" that we have seen via logs posted. So the deal existed in the first place, naturally when you guys lost you wouldnt want to acknowledge the deal anymore since you were all so hellbent sure that you guys would win the war.
    There are talks about the moon landing being fake so the moon landing must be fake! Jeesh!

cRs presented you a log of Dubai (?) admitting that the deal was not official. Any comments on that?

So topsy not giving any clarification is legit to you but coss not being here is about not incriminating himself. ...seems a bit biased. And indeed no point in being here if you cant even admit to the point that you might be wrong. So go afk and leave this to the ones with the big boy pants on.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombadil View Post
    So topsy not giving any clarification is legit to you but coss not being here is about not incriminating himself. ...seems a bit biased. And indeed no point in being here if you cant even admit to the point that you might be wrong. So go afk and leave this to the ones with the big boy pants on.
    So you weren't an actual neutral party who just wants info?

Ok, have fun with your little circle jerk then. CR is the devil blah blah blah

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    The only ones with pertinent info are topsy whos been afk for a bit now and coss [...].
    Don't forget Dubai, dude with a weird name.

Now, you must "know" the truth because you've "seen other logs" which "aren't available" as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealBazinga View Post
    There are talks about the moon landing being fake so the moon landing must be fake! Jeesh!

cRs presented you a log of Dubai (?) admitting that the deal was not official. Any comments on that?
    I am not the one claiming everything is fake and didnt happend thats on you. :) Mister" I havent seen it so it cant be true!!"

Why the question mark, if there was logs by dubai should be pretty evident? But lets try your sides approach to it

SHOW ME THE LOGS!!

Post Fiend
    So you weren't an actual neutral party who just wants info?

Ok, have fun with your little circle jerk then. CR is the devil blah blah blah
    No guy with the weirdest name ever, Bob and myself are from wSk not from a "little circle jerk". We are both curious about the situation. Coss showed everyone in our kigdom the logs. You pretend that other logs exist. Show them!

Enthusiast
    The only ones with pertinent info are topsy whos been afk for a bit now and coss who won't incriminate himself. I largely play on slack, and I've seen other logs at times. Of course the downside of slack is that I can't go through these logs as they are purged every few days. I did my best to do the leg work in the other thread and get people caught up who actually want to be neutral in this.

My above response applies to this as well.

As to the specifics of the deal, it really was contingent on positioning vs. emeriti following the first war. No, neither side was going to feed the winner to be bigger than em who has earned their spot throughout the age. That's unfair and chart shaping. But the fact is that if either side wins by min time by 50k acres then there's no need for an additional acre payment to have a war to decide the age between emeriti+winner. The existence of the deal is no less true. Both sides probably would have whored far more aggressively had the deal not existed. Other kingdoms (Sparta, BB, PI, etc.) were able to get free cfs from wsk/cr due this actually existing. That wouldn't have been as fun for the rest of the server, but it at least would have meant that neither side would care if the other chose not to honor their word. I can say unequivocally if the shoe were on the other foot and CR withdrew then took an easy war while simultaneously claiming the deal was off but conflict was still on, we would get GBed into the war. Coss has a history of this, and as you can see from this situation, lots of sad players want their pound of flesh when things don't matter anymore.

If you want to split hairs over what the guy is saying then w/e. I've reposted something I felt was a reasonable point by munk to get actual neutral people caught up. I don't have the time or want to try to convince a bunch of wsk/sparta ppl they are in the wrong when cRs has already used blatant misinformation in another thread to try to prove another "point":

my reply to that:

This level of fibbing just gets tiresome. The guy links intel from the end of the war and tries to use it to claim we had provs at eowcf with 10k def. And lying over something this trivial to prove a point that really doesn't matter just makes this thing annoying. I'm gonna probably head back to afk, because, frankly, there's no use trying to convince those who will just make stuff up to prove points that don't matter.
    Dude check the damn intel again... it is from ur fort - after u explored ur lower core. U exited war sooner and dumped all pool to ir chained - that intel is with ur chained allready double.. how can it be from war?? Wtf..

Enthusiast
    So you have proof that the deal was not made official and dubai(cr lead at that time) saying that... you have proof that our war with clash royale was legit and yet u claim CR was entitle to wave us in war...

Post Fiend
    I am not the one claiming everything is fake and didnt happend thats on you. :) Mister" I havent seen it so it cant be true!!"

Why the question mark, if there was logs by dubai should be pretty evident? But lets try your sides approach to it

SHOW ME THE LOGS!!
    I didn't claim everything is fake. Something has to exist in an altered mode in order to be fake. It doesn't, lol.

That question mark was for the CR guys :)

THERE AREN'T ANY!

I didn't claim everything is fake. Something has to exist in an altered mode in order to be fake. It doesn't, lol.

That question mark was for the CR guys :)

THERE AREN'T ANY!
    Show me the logs!!

Post Fiend
    Show me the logs!!
    Don't force me tell you another sad story from my childhood!

Don't force me tell you another sad story from my childhood!
    SHow me the logs, you shouldnt have any issues showing me the logs if there is any!

Post Fiend
    SHow me the logs, you shouldnt have any issues showing me the logs if there is any!
    I'll admit it. There isn't any! :(

Thread Information