Thread: Am I an asshole???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You are horribly bad at this diplo part at least and should count yourself lucky that you only got 20 hours of abducts.
    Apparently I must be...

So Korp, how about you further the discussion and explain and educate us all on how you would handle this situation (from both sides of the fence)...

Saying I am horribly bad at diplomacy, without actually quantifying that statement means nothing... Quantify it and then explain how it can be done better... While achieving the same goals of not bending over and just taking it from larger kingdoms, and successfully deterring a kingdom from wanting to delay accepting a CF proposal.

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibus View Post
    Apparently I must be...

So Korp, how about you further the discussion and explain and educate us all on how you would handle this situation (from both sides of the fence)...

Saying I am horribly bad at diplomacy, without actually quantifying that statement means nothing... Quantify it and then explain how it can be done better... While achieving the same goals of not bending over and just taking it from larger kingdoms, and successfully deterring a kingdom from wanting to delay accepting a CF proposal.
    I have plenty of times you just have to read my posts. But you seem incapable of grasping or understand others peoples pov cause you are so arrogant that you think people should dance after everry single tune of your pipe. You're not in a position where you can make demands cause you're the one that needs the CF most hten things like threatning them wouldnt work nor make demands that should accept the CF within x amount of time. cause you got no leverage. Your excuse that you targetted chained provs cause it would less harm is also bull**** cause thats where they do most harm. Razing a big province isnt much of a big dela cause they are in good condition already while a chained prov already struggles with getting back on theirs. You are simple a coward that just kicks on people that just struggling already. But I am sure your and your kingdom is hapyp that you caused so much grief to your own kingdom.

Simply put, you should just waited for them to accept the CF.

Strategy Moderator
    just a few points i would like to address directly to Persian.

First point...--1
    No you did not wave...--2
    The double quad razes...--3
    1. Pointis when you take 16 hours to respond to someone who sends you a msg 3 hours after asking for a cf saying 'i'll be on and off all day we'll accept when you send it" be aware not everyone is in your timezone. you're cearly an aussie we have a few of them, my msg to you saying we'd cf was at similarlly at 1am your time and i didnt ***** and moan you didnt respond to me by 4 am your time.

2.Exactly we didnt wave you got randomed, retalled the hits u placed back. And with 1 hit in 3 hours after u sent a cf 16 hours after we agreed to cf you, your just being stupid to respond the way you did.

3.you lucky im an active leader and nice, any other player in my kd would likely demand a full wave after being treated the way you guys treated us and you msged me. our kds were <5% differnt in land and setup that the only people you could pk we wouldn't care if u tried so pounding u into an apology wouldnt exactly be hard.

The time taken from when i first messaged you and then our side sending your kingdom the CF proposal and all that happened in between that time was never the issue from my perspective. it's what transpired (both actual and perceived) afterwards that I take issue with...

Quad raze a chained province that quad abducted hell yeah! Threaten a follow up 10 minutes later if the ONLINE showing steward does not accept the CF? you better believe it...
    And this is the perfect example of you not being a good leader in your exchange with me.

..... but after your message telling me i was an asshole for double quad razing, i thought hmmm perhaps I am being an asshole and so come here seeking other peoples opinions on the matter...
    and i go back to
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    I have plenty of times you just have to read my posts. But you seem incapable of grasping or understand others peoples pov cause you are so arrogant
    i.e. most other people would agree u were being an asshole. For example i know korps kd, if i treated his kd like you treated me, we'd be geting someone pk'ed no qeustions asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris121 View Post
    A good start would be not waiting many hours to offer the CF and then expecting them to accept it immediately (regardless of whether they are showing online or not), and certainly not making threats immediately when they didn't.
    the right way to handle it was basically this. A conversation could of been like this.

1.When you intiailly msged use you could have said "we wont war please dont overhit us and accept the cf asap" then sent a cf right away. (note "CF which i do expect to be accepted immediately"<---thats NOT what you say.)
    2.Handle it like you did initially waiting 16 hours to send a cf. When the cf is sent and not accepted in 3 hours msg back both monarch/steward with a small lie. "sorry i had a busy day and couldnt get around to sending the cf very fast. I've sent it now please accept the cf and move on you've hit us a ton. If you take to long you risk pissing off my guys and they'll want revenge later in the age". ---Here u wait till we do lots of hits or msg back being a jerk before acting how u did.
    Last edited by Persain; 14-12-2017 at 10:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    1. Pointis when you take 16 hours to respond to someone who sends you a msg 3 hours after asking for a cf saying 'i'll be on and off all day we'll accept when you send it" be aware not everyone is in your timezone. you're cearly an aussie we have a few of them, my msg to you saying we'd cf was at similarlly at 1am your time and i didnt ***** and moan you didnt respond to me by 4 am your time.

2.Exactly we didnt wave you got randomed, retalled the hits u placed back. And with 1 hit in 3 hours after u sent a cf 16 hours after we agreed to cf you, your just being stupid to respond the way you did.

3.you lucky im an active leader and nice, any other player in my kd would likely demand a full wave after being treated the way you guys treated us and you msged me. our kds were <5% differnt in land and setup that the only people you could pk we wouldn't care if u tried so pounding u into an apology wouldnt exactly be hard.

And this is the perfect example of you not being a good leader in your exchange with me.

and i go back to
    i.e. most other people would agree u were being an asshole. For example i know korps kd, if i treated his kd like you treated me, we'd be geting someone pk'ed no qeustions asked.

the right way to handle it was basically this. A conversation could of been like this.

1.When you intiailly msged use you could have said "we wont war please dont overhit us and accept the cf asap" then sent a cf right away. (note "CF which i do expect to be accepted immediately"<---thats NOT what you say.)
    2.Handle it like you did initially waiting 16 hours to send a cf. When the cf is sent and not accepted in 3 hours msg back both monarch/steward with a small lie. "sorry i had a busy day and couldnt get around to sending the cf very fast. I've sent it now please accept the cf and move on you've hit us a ton. If you take to long you risk pissing off my guys and they'll want revenge later in the age". ---Here u wait till we do lots of hits or msg back being a jerk before acting how u did.

Well then I must be an asshole... righto... I can accept that... Heck I should probably embrace it right???

Adults should only click this link...

https://youtu.be/UrgpZ0fUixs

Veteran
    A good start would be not waiting many hours to offer the CF and then expecting them to accept it immediately (regardless of whether they are showing online or not), and certainly not making threats immediately when they didn't.

Thread Information