Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
We most certainly did not want to war Mercy a first time. We didn't want to war Sanctuary either. As the finest whores and bankers in the game, early wars go against everything we stand for. Those were your drunken, risky, egotistical, and woefully unprofitable decisions. I'm glad you managed to pull off the wins, but it was all entirely unnecessary and highly counterproductive. We told you this when it happened and we told you again when we left.

Furthermore, per the vote in the external forums, the name of the kingdom was the PULSING Trollfags. You did tag Beastblood all age. Mango was kind enough to correct it during the final tick so the records would be accurate. Not for fun. As for CRv1, I can't really speak to it as I wasn't involved. As far as I'm aware, it was a war oriented KD, not a real one. Got to claim your victories where you can though I guess. You're record needs all the fluff it can get.

The prospect of staying together sure is a curious one. I found your approach to war to be impressive and insightful. I just wish we could had kept you in a cage and let you out when it was time. I also voted for the Beastblood name and was sad to see that it had lost. I went so far as to make a banner for it, expecting it to win.

How one wins your age crowns matters more than simply winning them, something I wish you guys could have embraced. I take alot of pride in being able to go to any random kd like pulse or bio, win in the first shot largely against people that have needed to put 15 superstars together just to be able to compete. The age with you guys shows what happens when I get the superstars.