I'm quite sure the kd I was talking about did not win the age and we hit them basically OOP with them declaring after either 1 or 2 real days, was a same Island war. I checked with the Dragon Portal age 53 and kingdom was 8:4, they are listed under the name Insolence so must have remembered incorrectly while mine was 7:4 the monarch was a lose cannon though I was in vacation mode for 2 weeks due to moving to Sweden and the queen mannaged to get the kingdom basically anihilated against Mele Weapons in that timespan, came back and was the only province at decent size with half the kingdom having been killed off or brought below 200 acres, Insolence on the other hand did nothing to impressive.

While my kingdom was clearly the more ghetto for a crown contender to toss away their go at a crown over a war with a ghetto that hits counting on them beeing smart enough that they know taking a fight is not in their best interest and on top of that tossing the warwin away that makes for a worse kingdom since they should have known better.

I'm not sure who the leader was but she left us the age after, after yet again getting the kingdom anihilated in a war and I ran the kingdom a few ages before giving up on it, but if you really think about it how often have your growth kingdom been gunned down by a ghetto that jump you the moment you drop pool because that is the moment you are most vunerable, there was clearly some second level strategy involved on top of a generel unsound and partly suicidal approach.