Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
I'm not going to argue about definition details. If you check game rules there is "spirit on game", same going about deals. Our deal was made for avoid situations 2vs1. Giving notice few minutes before/after your ally kingdom start rob us is clear abuse deal because put us in situation 2vs1. Whew some one rob me i'm waving him or do something other in return. Its not hide or dodge, its pay back. Its why we had few weeks hostile with TFC last age. Now kd name is different but situation is similar.
Insist from havoc notice was given only make situation harder for solve for both kds. Its clear we wont CF sanctuary now after all dmg they made to us for get waved next minute from Havoc. Hostile will continue till we get war.

Its legit hostile, there was dragon exchanges, cow hits and both kds have in game hostile.
Last age we argue over stealing being hostile action etc.

1[14:19] <goodz> we have similar army to you now. You are likely stuck in a hostile for a long time that you have been opping us out of so we don't really mind hitting into it. I think that your in a weak position atm and that 1 free hit is more then fair since it really does nothing. For me the point of the hit is because guys are complaining that we let you farm us and then give free nap
01[14:19] <goodz> if there is a particular province you prefer us to hit i am fine with it, i dont really care about gains
[14:19] <Elit> man
[14:19] <Elit> if you hit us
01[14:19] <goodz> morale is important :p
[14:19] <Elit> its going to be long long grudge
[14:19] <Elit> agains new mercy leadership
[14:19] <Elit> your pick
[14:19] <Elit> we just waved
01[14:20] <goodz> but still opping us, even right before you waved...
[14:20] <Elit> and i wont have problem to wave mercy in active hostile next age
[14:20] <Elit> its your call
01[14:20] <goodz> situations reversed if we are opping you out of hostile you likely would not be happy :)
01[14:20] <goodz> difference is you engaged us will you were hostile

(this is in reference to elit claiming in an active hostile will stealing from us to fund his hostile)

Anyway I just strongly dislike the way all my diplo with them has gone as imo they play lame / expect to be treated not as they treat others. So if we want to talk about your hostile with TFC I think we should discuss how my KD payed for your dragon(s) will you claimed hostile status!