Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
See its posts like this that make me question your intellect and not respect you as someone who is knowledgeable about the game.

"Run" to fort? How do you "run" into fort. Fort is a stance used for cheap training when you are looking to pump prior to conflict. Fort is not a "push this to escape conflict" button like fake war was ages ago. So when you make comments like this shows how little you know. So i am guessing everyone who uses fort to prep before war is also "running" according to your logic.

Instead of talking **** why dont you just get into range and war us. If you win i will be the first to congratulate you. Otherwise just calm down dude.

Personally i am thrilled to receive button from swea as opposed to some stupid retal war crap, they manned up, they want a piece of us, and they will get it. Bravo Mansoor, lets have a good fun war.

As for intra-kd stuff such as leadership you do realize that the only ones in the know are the guys who actually play in the kingdom right, everything else is conjecture. If you want to troll about stuff perhaps you should get actual facts down and then you can actualy say something informed.

I wont make another post for a while, good luck SWEA, lets have a good clean war.
Wow, you're seriously that much of a retard? You really should just stop talking. Let's see if you're capable.