Thread: High homes = bad

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    Assuming you will be attacking I have a hard time seeing how those homes will provide enough defense to stop/slowdown a proper chain by even a half-decent kingdom. Unless you're playing f*cking blastoise, turtle pokemon extraordinaire people will be able to break you there's just no escaping that. It wouldn't really matter if you have 45 dpa or 60, most attackers will have 80dpa or more. Well enough to break any attack their own size anyway. You may get a larger army but at the end of the day you'll also be more susceptible to dmg. It's been quite a while since I played on the top level myself Dragonite, I've tried out ages with high homes for the hell of it and in my opinion you'll never be stronger with then without. Ghetto or not.
    LOL you get +20-30% more population. Now I have to prove you wrong with math.

Say you have a population of 30000.

30,000*1.25(homes)*.75(draft)=
    28,125 ARMY.

Person without homes:
    30,000*.75(draft)= 22500.

So you get 6000 MORE troops. Do the math man. 6000 elites * 9(undead elite) = 54000 RAW more off points. Good luck against that. You hit someone with high homes (you suicide), in turn 24 other provinces with high homes quad tap you each.

And listen Minty, its ok to talk about my strategy but there is no need to diss pokemon okay? Personal attacks are against rules im pretty sure anyways. F*** off man.
    Last edited by Dragonite; 31-07-2011 at 22:34.
    I came, I saw, I conquered.

Thread Information