Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Good war kd's outside top 10

Post Fiend
    So everyone is a ghetto to Freaks:( this makes me sad

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by situsklaw View Post
    So everyone is a ghetto to Freaks:( this makes me sad
    Meh freaks aren't perfect, pretty sure they dont even have a perfect win ratio this age, there are a few kds that can war at their level. That doesn't mean Freakstyle isn't one of the best waring kds though, it just means they might of messed up race selection/target selection for that war and didnt feel like fighting it out. Which is y head-to-head battles are hard becasue given equal footing 1 kd might win 9/10 but that 1 loss does happen.

Post Demon
    you can usually spot the kingdoms in hiding, look for same race, close acreage, high nw/acre for all provinces and be suspicious about any charted kingdom chosing to wear the name Uncharted after freeze time has ended. Any combination of the above in combination with 25 lame a$$ province names is most likely a hiding kingdom, and no those names are not random, more likely decided by the monarch to look unsuspicious and random.

Post Fiend
    u can do way more then that to look nuuub........ sending dragons prewar is always good lol

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by situsklaw View Post
    u can do way more then that to look nuuub........ sending dragons prewar is always good lol
    ummm i though all kds sent dragons the tick BEFORE war, dragon gets a whole tick of ravaging the enemies lands ;)

Post Fiend
    Fs doesn't have perfect war ratio this age? U sure? ;)

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaded View Post
    Fs doesn't have perfect war ratio this age? U sure? ;)
    Can never be 100% sure until they tag :P, but from looking around looks like they are waring bodega right now.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    #2 is fulfilled in that. Before this age it tended to be the higher up the nw rank u went to less wars you could find. Getting 1-2 honor wins allowed waring kds to move up the ranks and stay on par using honor as a replacement for science.
    Partially. But a kingdom with players better able to manage themselves will be better long term and as a whole as well. Unless you micromanage your whole kingdom, even given a uniform race and persona you will have standout players either by luck, skill or both. Best players can take the guidelines and create a plan to get there most effectively based on their stats....

This is something you find at different levels in each player and what is the main difference in skill between top 5 now and top 20 from prior ages. You still see the same leaders who are as good or better than they were; they all have to compromise on players as the scarcity dictates.

It is really just very hard to muster the activity, rally troops from all over the globe who have jobs, lives, families etc. It takes a long time to get the right mix of people. Does any KD have the time before if disbands? Who knows. I'd like to think my KD could develop into a stable and accomplished KD, but I do not think anyone is willing to give up RL obligations to do it.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    Can never be 100% sure until they tag :P, but from looking around looks like they are waring bodega right now.
    Nope!

Veteran
    The more skills a kingdom has, the easier it should be to play. With smart phone being so global now, the time thing is really not an issue. Smart phone + working at a computer covers it all. 5 minute break is all you need

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeni View Post
    The more skills a kingdom has, the easier it should be to play. With smart phone being so global now, the time thing is really not an issue. Smart phone + working at a computer covers it all. 5 minute break is all you need
    this!

when i have my armies coming in in ungodly hours i just send them out again via phone, i dont have to even get out of bed :D

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaded View Post
    Nope!
    fair enough, typical of waring kds to relax an age i guess, either way if you looking at top waring kds outside the ones that whore land, I think this thread brings up a nice list and no one kd can claim to be the best(even if a small bio and freakstyle have the best track records) as there just haven't been enough 1v1 match-ups. That is in contrast to which kd is the best land whoring kd at any give time where u can look at the charts, waring are a bit more fluid in their track record.

btw anyone want to grab a list of all the kd's listed and then bring up recentish matches between the kds?

Post Fiend
    More often then not when two real good kds match up it come down to strat and race/perso setup. its much easier to look at what kd has continually been successful in repeated ages with continuous setup changes. You don't really know what setup people will use so one age u may be at a severe disadvantage against a rival kd just based on initial setup.

Post Fiend
    The Most Warring Kingdoms in the World (as of January 13 of YR9).

Rank Kingdom Island War wins*
    1 Strippers (x:x Harkolia 5.36
    2 Bahala Na Gang Says GG Desu (x:x) Darth 5.14
    3 kushout (x:x) Jarn 5.00
    4 Hung3r (x:x) Cantora 4.91
    5 Nameless (x:x) Farlov 4.88
    Last edited by Palem; 14-04-2012 at 14:56. Reason: locs

Thread Information