Thread: Simians Vs Sanc, HoH or Rage

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    We will see how far some will go to get a crown.

I dont expect anything else but dirty play from absalom. It has started all ready before CF is removed. We been aware of this "bug" for many ages. We dont use it cause we honor our deals and we also honor that one KD does not send a dragon into another ones hostile relation. I take it as Rage broke a CF term. If that dragon arrives to Simians without having Rage hit us 1 on 1 then they can kiss their age goodbye. I make sure of that Proteus. I rather give HoH our land while Razing you til age ends. If you think you were somehow smart now you were not. I will give your lapdog the win of the age and let you taste what its really like to lose a crown. HoH is not even absalom you say and imo they do deserve it way better then someone that tries to claim a crown with dirty tactics and powerplay abuse.
    Maybe HoH should honor their name. HaLL should be doing 2 vs 2 now. Simians vs Rage, HoH vs Sanc. Like good old days. Some old HaLL people prob still rolling around in their graves wondering wtf Ravenant is doing. Hell, he is a disgrace to the name. Change to HoA all ready so people dont misstake you guys for HaLL. Despite of that i will Raze Rage and let HoA win this age. Just because Proteus is overall going way overboard here with his bounderys. Infact i will make sure that he does not crown any upcoming ages either. Karma

What a retard move Proteus, really bad..
    Last edited by Anri; 22-07-2012 at 10:01.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Thread Information