Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Sanct and Mother Advice notice?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Typical abs vs. non abs thread with lots of smack talk. I've seen a lot of X vs insert-Abs-kd-name-here and typically has the same result, Abs kd wins and thread goes quiet. I don't expect this to be any different.
    You can be right or you can be wrong, but you cant edit it late :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Its cute how goodz suddenly ignored me :-)

Enthusiast
    I find it emberrasing to see taunt banners twice this age directed at Absalom having 0 thiefs on multiple killers since I play at HoH. Even if there is no gold farming going on, the game is in bad shape when killers can run no thiefs without a worry in the world. Like was mentioned earlier last age same thing a couple of Absalom killers with no thiefs. Maybe it's just the way they have always done killers?? Maybe Proteus can clarify if it's a constant theme or just a rare occurance.

The game is broken the competition is lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Pete View Post
    I find it emberrasing to see taunt banners twice this age directed at Absalom having 0 thiefs on multiple killers since I play at HoH. Even if there is no gold farming going on, the game is in bad shape when killers can run no thiefs without a worry in the world. Like was mentioned earlier last age same thing a couple of Absalom killers with no thiefs. Maybe it's just the way they have always done killers?? Maybe Proteus can clarify if it's a constant theme or just a rare occurance.

Maybe you should challenge absalom instead of holding thier hands age after age after age after age...

What is broken is that you are in range to steal them or to war them and you instead CF them for full ages. Dont blame them for being able to run 0 thiefs when all other competition CF them. The only **** they have to wry about is first wars of the age after that if they win they got the age all ready. HoH is one deciding factor and extra strength they need on thier side. If you want to realize this or not is another question.

War absalom, see if you can win.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Pete View Post
    We didunt send taunt banners, but i found its shame how some ppl explain how correct play for cows is to keep 0 thives. Its complete broken and when there is few ally kds and 1 from them need gold and second have 2 cows with zero thives its not hard to guess they can use "extra help".

Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    And your argument is that we are farming gold because we have no gold? We'll be glad to break ceasefire and re-ceasefire with rage, hoh, and anyone else you care to name, if you'll do the same with all the allies of yours that I will name. And then we can do this again every time 2 kingdoms fight.
    Only abs kds and maybe hoh have stock gold. There is no kd what we can rob and there is no need. Few days back Sanc had 500 mill gold. When we are going hostile/war will be retard to rob from any other kd ever if they offer real money for it.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Maybe you should challenge absalom instead of holding thier hands age after age after age after age...
    hard to throw stones when your not doing anything w/your kd. you have multiple hitters that could raze ABS banks...wanna have fun, pump your top 3 orcs to 90 opa and raze 1000's of acres from any of the top kds trying to pump, its not that simply Anri and u know it.
    Last edited by Persain; 04-04-2013 at 18:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Yet, ive stolen shinies from your kingdom att numerous occassions with you having 0 tpa to low tpa. All of you Absalom kingdoms are silly, especially you consider thats not the reason you gave us if you gonna lie at least make sure what lies you are using ;)
    we were fixing TB. If you want logs I can provide. I am not ignoring you I just don't really need to validate everything :D

I certainly respond to basically anything in forums. Trying to catch trollking in posts <3

he is good tho.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
    We didunt send taunt banners, but i found its shame how some ppl explain how correct play for cows is to keep 0 thives. Its complete broken and when there is few ally kds and 1 from them need gold and second have 2 cows with zero thives its not hard to guess they can use "extra help".
    Just to be clear, you cannot rob gc through in-game cf. A "cow", is short for "cash cow" by definition, so it should not be that surprising that some kingdoms want to use them for transferring gc intra kingdom to their smaller provinces. If this is deemed to be broken, it'd be very simple to remove intra kingdom robbing from the game functionality.

Forum Fanatic
    For a long, long time now cows have played without thieves for a substantial chunk of the game. It was often used (for 'TB evening'), or just to easily feed through TB 20-30 ages ago.

Is Zauper trying to teach Elit about cowing? :P

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    we were fixing TB. If you want logs I can provide. I am not ignoring you I just don't really need to validate everything :D

I certainly respond to basically anything in forums. Trying to catch trollking in posts <3

he is good tho.
    So we have a conflict of stories here, you telling one side here and another explaination previously you must understand how i find it very confusing :)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Typical abs vs. non abs thread with lots of smack talk. I've seen a lot of X vs insert-Abs-kd-name-here and typically has the same result, Abs kd wins and thread goes quiet. I don't expect this to be any different.
    Paypal $100. I bet Elit's kd wins.

U in? How do i know u will pay if u lose?
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Postaholic
    Except we have in-game ceasefires with them, and absalom (unlike our opponents) has no history whatsoever of farming gold, ever.

Oh except we have no in-game ceasefire with havoc now. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    So we have a conflict of stories here, you telling one side here and another explaination previously you must understand how i find it very confusing :)
    You still think we were farming gc through an in-game ceasefire? Is that why our gc stocks constantly dropped?
    Last edited by jdorje; 04-04-2013 at 19:34.

Now that havoc inexplicably broke cf with us .. can we borrow 100mill plz =D ... odd

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Just to be clear, you cannot rob gc through in-game cf. A "cow", is short for "cash cow" by definition, so it should not be that surprising that some kingdoms want to use them for transferring gc intra kingdom to their smaller provinces. If this is deemed to be broken, it'd be very simple to remove intra kingdom robbing from the game functionality.
    Intra kd feed is ok, just not one kd feed another. sure you cant if both kds have in game cf. its what i asked to be sure its clever fight and not 2-3 kd resources vs 1.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information