Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Havoc vs AMA Round 2

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    in numerous past conflicts acres gained in such a way are razed off. SWEA will perhaps raze them off, I kinda doubt it.

But perhaps they just keep them.

I think youll see them get gangbanged later in age if they choose that route but who knows :)
    Nah. We will give 15k back to Debauch, then ask for 15k free acres in return for a CF deal. Happy?

P.S. ASF, see what I am talking about now?
    Last edited by JustinSane; 18-07-2013 at 17:16. Reason: case in point

Strategy Moderator
    Justin,

I haven't seen any reason to be critical of SWEA's actions (only in the hypocrisy of trying to propaganda against Absalom coupled with them.) Certainly I don't care about some deal breaker kingdom getting farmed.

Elldallan,

Clearly there are some parallels to last age but also some differences.

Last age, AMA warred Sanc and then after the war used a lack of cf'ing them as a reason to claim invalidation on Havoc's notice in an attempt to delay fighting Havoc. Elit believed he had a clause preventing notice in such a case, but the deal and logs of the deal showed he was mistaken and there was nothing in the deal to prevent Havoc's notice. Sanc was also below AMA's war range after the first war. Havoc had a grudge against AMA due to Elit previously hitting into their hostiles and target sharing them and other reasons that Goodz has elaborated on.

This age, AMA warred Havoc. Unlike with Sanc, after the war, the kingdoms were quite even (probably more even then before the first war) and Havoc claimed from the start their WD was done with round two in mind. By having round 2 with AMA, Havoc also benefits from delaying fighting BB. However, unlike last age, BB has a deal with Havoc specifically worded to prevent notice in such a case. One of Flogger's greatest strengths is his ability to make complex deals that usually work out to great benefit to him. If he blatantly broke such a deal, it'd do a lot of harm to his reputation and ability to continue to make such deals in the future so I don't expect he will deal break.

However, it seems that Elit is very worried about Havoc beating AMA so their ally Flogger feels some obligation to try and help them out by casting doubt that he'll uphold the deal by claiming the deal has meaning different from what was obviously discussed. By casting this doubt, he can use the leverage to pressure Havoc to potentially take a deal with Elit/him or behave in ways that are less ideal strategically to help out Elit such as rushing the hostile through fort and such things to try and give Elit an advantage.

My guess is that Flogger will keep his word but will successfully pressure Havoc into less than ideal strategical moves to allow AMA to have a good chance in the fight with Havoc. It will be interesting to see how the AMA vs Havoc fight ends.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane View Post
    Nah. We will give 15k back to Debauch, then ask for 15k free acres in return for a CF deal. Happy?

P.S. ASF, see what I am talking about now?
    It doesn't matter to me what you do Im not playing. I just have a feeling you will get gangbanged by one of your semi friendlies if someone things it will give them a good shot at crown.
    My life is better then yours.

We will give 15k back to Debauch
    Deal.
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Justin,

I haven't seen any reason to be critical of SWEA's actions (only in the hypocrisy of trying to propaganda against Absalom coupled with them.) Certainly I don't care about some deal breaker kingdom getting farmed.
    I blame the power of the dark side; fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Topsy View Post
    i don't even think we should have to GB. Their allies should tell them they need to intra-raze all acres generated from this.
    what allies?

we're not absalom
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

I like to post
    AquaSeaFoam, pls back in Rage so i can raze you.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I am amazed for someone that dont have time to play Utopia and just had some spare time today to read the forums is so up to date on whats happening in the Utopian world.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit View Post
    Deal.
    Aww. Don't ruin the trolling. Obviously, the first part is conditional on you accepting the CF arrangement in the second part. You can't just cut and paste the parts of the deal that you like and call it a day =)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit View Post
    Deal.
    So there we have it!

SWEA is going to give back 15k acres clear relations. Then do diplo to try to regain the acres in a non 2v1 way?

edit:

Deal.Aww. Don't ruin the trolling. Obviously, the first part is conditional on you accepting the CF arrangement in the second part. You can't just cut and paste the parts of the deal that you like and call it a day =)
    That seems unfair they should be allowed to do their own diplo for how many acres they give you. But giving the acres back and then attempting to arrange a CF deal in which they give you free land does make sense.

Post Fiend
    That seems unfair they should be allowed to do their own diplo for how many acres they give you. But giving the acres back and then attempting to arrange a CF deal in which they give you free land does make sense.
    They are perfectly free to do their own diplo; luckily, the same applies to us.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    I am amazed for someone that dont have time to play Utopia and just had some spare time today to read the forums is so up to date on whats happening in the Utopian world.
    Lots of information on these here forums.

Aww. Don't ruin the trolling. Obviously, the first part is conditional on you accepting the CF arrangement in the second part. You can't just cut and paste the parts of the deal that you like and call it a day =)
    They are perfectly free to do their own diplo; luckily, the same applies to us.
    Agreed.

It seems more likely to me that you will keep the acres, and eventually you will get gangbanged by some random kingdom justifying it because you gangbanged someone to get an unfair advantage over the rest.

I was just giving my opinion on how the age would go down!

Post Fiend
    Agreed.

It seems more likely to me that you will keep the acres, and eventually you will get gangbanged by some random kingdom justifying it because you gangbanged someone to get an unfair advantage over the rest.

"Random" kingdom ;)

Agreed.

Yep, we did Rage wrong and that justified SWEA doing us wrong. Now anyone has free reign over SWEA, just reference this and you are good to go
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

Thread Information