Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is pew pew so mad

ARGH!
    We forgott to clear this with Elit first!?!? The Utopian God and Master?
    Bad Pewpew!
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I think PewPew has earned the right to hit into some hostiles. They've been screwed out of just about every conflict they've tried to get into this age
    I don't think we earned anything actually.
    So far we have been screwed by AMA, SWEA, and now again Jerks. I'm not saying that we have the right to take any acres at all, however let me be clear of my opinion.

I don't consider hitting into our wars is nice or fair. Secondly about backstabbing ally, nobody in our kd wanted to backstab any allies at all, but it was about choosing getting a war, or not. It was foul play by Elit, and a pure excuse to get free extra acres. We all knew that if anyone told AMA anything Strippes would have been hit out of war, and their CF would have been broken. Ayone that claims anything diffrent is just a simple liar. If you hit into war, ofc you re gonna break the cf.

Last, this is all Pendel doing, and I'm quite sure that Elit not taking any acres when this situation occurs would just simply be stupid. Why would he say no to free acres.

However I dislike the deal about the minimal hits so that you can claim "hostile", it's just a lame move in order to ruin PewPew reputation. Elit should have said no to that.
    And also the blockage CFs are just crap.

It's clear that this game needs more players ! Imagine how exciting it would get with twice as many players !
    Last edited by Lurking Ghost; 28-08-2013 at 16:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    Well that's fine. But if you start ****playing because someone else did that to you, there is no stopping :). Everybody will use that as an excuse.

P.S. To previous post. We are all talking about farming out. Give me acres. AMA got 15k from that oow wave. Pewpew got 30k? Was there any chance for deba to win the war? And they were not the same size for sure.

How many acres did AMA take from jerks? Let me help u:

Total attacks made: 17 (7,395 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 17 (7,395 acres)
    -- Uniques: 12
    Total attacks suffered: 5 (2,958 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 5 (2,958 acres)
    -- Uniques: 4

A total of 20k acres gain for AMA from two conflicts. Please show me Pewpew gains and then come here playing the "all mighty and moral" card. We've been accused of farming and that we gained on the back of Pewpew. Yet from both conflicts so far they are up twice more acres. I wish i get dirty played like that everyday.
    That 20k acres you claim to have got from both conflicts sure would've put pew closer to the #1 spot, and that threatened AMA so they done what they needed t do.. Bravo

Post Fiend
    Every ghetto can win with cheat. SWEA is good example for it. - Elit 2013
    Tbh I suspected that Strippers cheated, when we lost war to them - Drug 2014

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurking Ghost View Post
    I don't think we earned anything actually.
    So far we have been screwed by AMA, SWEA, and now again Jerks. I'm not saying that we have the right to take any acres at all, however let me be clear of my opinion.

I don't consider hitting into our wars is nice or fair. Secondly about backstabbing ally, nobody in our kd wanted to backstab any allies at all, but it was about choosing getting a war, or not. It was foul play by Elit, and a pure excuse to get free extra acres. We all knew that if anyone told AMA anything Strippes would have been hit out of war, and their CF would have been broken. Ayone that claims anything diffrent is just a simple liar. If you hit into war, ofc you re gonna break the cf.

Last, this is all Pendel doing, and I'm quite sure that Elit not taking any acres when this situation occurs would just simply be stupid. Why would he say no to free acres.

However I dislike the deal about the minimal hits so that you can claim "hostile", it's just a lame move in order to ruin PewPew reputation. Elit should have said no to that.
    And also the blockage CFs are just crap.

It's clear that this game needs more players ! Imagine how exciting it would get with twice as many players !
    or pewpew could just have not hit jerks? not elites or jerks foult that pewpew decided to be dirty aswell.

Veteran
    The only reason AMA knew about the notice is because Jerks went and told them. The only possible reason to tell AMA about it is to farmout to AMA instead of farming out to us. This is all fine, but you can't possibly cry about hostiles when everything is this clear.

None of this is AMA's fault that's ridiculous and nobody is saying that. Jerks wanted to be farmed and they are being farmed, that's all.
    Last edited by Petrified; 28-08-2013 at 16:15.
    pew pew. Absolutely none of my nubs speak for my kingdom.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Aos View Post
    or pewpew could just have not hit jerks? not elites or jerks foult that pewpew decided to be dirty aswell.
    This is as clean as it can be, fake hostile=no hostile= you can get hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrified View Post
    The only reason AMA knew about the notice is because Jerks went and told them. The only possible reason to tell AMA about it is to farmout to AMA instead of farming out to us. This is all fine, but you can't possibly cry about hostiles when everything is this clear.

None of this is AMA's fault that's ridiculous and nobody is saying that. Jerks wanted to be farmed and they are being farmed, that's all.
    The same could be said about Debauchery running to you.

Based on the totality of the round, I'm numb to these double hostiles. The thing that is really bothering me is the waving into active war. That is crossing a line that a player of Elit's supposed integrity should never do.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Strategy Moderator
    Petrified, Jerks are in range of multiple kds they could actually war, tossing a few hits into AMA and eating a few back could have bought them 24-48 hours of minimal hits while "hostile." they could then have started a double hostile with say Rage and had AMA CF leading to a real war with rage. Surely eating only a few hits from ama and geting to hit ama is preferable to fully feeding your kd acres. With that said you dont know exactly how it would of played out, sure their goal was probubly to dodge you guys, and sure u guys got screwed alot this age but im not sure i'd say they arranged a full farmout.

.... thats all i have to say, to all of this

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    Petrified, Jerks are in range of multiple kds they could actually war, tossing a few hits into AMA and eating a few back could have bought them 24-48 hours of minimal hits while "hostile." they could then have started a double hostile with say Rage and had AMA CF leading to a real war with rage. Surely eating only a few hits from ama and geting to hit ama is preferable to fully feeding your kd acres. With that said you dont know exactly how it would of played out, sure their goal was probubly to dodge you guys, and sure u guys got screwed alot this age but im not sure i'd say they arranged a full farmout.
    Pendel made this thread within a minute of our wave..... Not arranged at all! I think we made 2 or 3 hits before this thread was up

Veteran
    Rage is in a hostile leading to war with Legacy. Jerks had nobody else to hit in top10. They tried to hit HoH but it didn't work out.
    pew pew. Absolutely none of my nubs speak for my kingdom.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    The same could be said about Debauchery running to you.

Based on the totality of the round, I'm numb to these double hostiles. The thing that is really bothering me is the waving into active war. That is crossing a line that a player of Elit's supposed integrity should never do.
    I can`t even fathom the activity on this forum if someone else in the top was actually GBd in war. Q Q Q Q Q Q Q q
    Every ghetto can win with cheat. SWEA is good example for it. - Elit 2013
    Tbh I suspected that Strippers cheated, when we lost war to them - Drug 2014

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurking Ghost View Post
    It was foul play by Elit, and a pure excuse to get free extra acres. We all knew that if anyone told AMA anything Strippes would have been hit out of war, and their CF would have been broken. Ayone that claims anything diffrent is just a simple liar. If you hit into war, ofc you re gonna break the cf.
    This is one from reasons to become so mad on both Stripers and Pew Pew. I have so many argues with ABS in past bu i never deal broke them. How you can say im going to deal break Stripers just because you will tell there is set war. Sure im going to be hell mad and argue with Petrified but i wont wave Stripers oow if you had told me in advance and solved it proper. What did both kds is ignore all my pm till war started. You think its going to work and made wrong bet.

Petrified made most stupid choice in his utopia carrier too. Pew Pew never pass in past top 10 land. You are big this age only because you are part from alliance with AMA and BB. You trade your hell important relation with us for one war with Stripers. You cant make more bad choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrified View Post
    The only reason AMA knew about the notice is because Jerks went and told them.
    Im play game from long and have many friends and enemy who trust me too. I know you notice rage, i know you drop your notice with rage. There is no way for you send notice other kd and I wont find it.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by alan03 View Post
    Again. If pewpew did not wave into 'hostile' AMA would have won on both occasions.
    Won hitting into an active war.
    Won by organising a farmout under pewpew's nose.

so you want pewpew to sit back and get **** played in both occasions?
    Again, if pewpew had not backstabbed their ally the first situation could have been avoided, either by AMA withdrawing notice or pewpew not arranging for war.
    The whole situation is due to pewpew's decision to go behind the backs of their ally knowing full well the plans of that ally.

And if the first situation had never happened then most likely neither would this one.
    So no, I don't want pewpew to sit back and get ****played twice, I would have wished that pewpew had not decided to betray their allies in the first place and they wouldn't have been ****played even once.

Thread Information