Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Why is pew pew so mad

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    This is the age of ****-play. Dont expect anyone to make any honorable strategic moves.
    damn - i was just about to make one...

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Wait why where your allies hitting you again? You threaten to farm-out to get cf deal back, it fails, you start farming-out and then cry double hostile?

The idea is good if you can pull it off, but you couldn't.
    If you bother reading the previous statements, it was made clear that (and you might want to pay attention):

- We had a blank CF with elit, which could be lifted if we were about to give acres to his direct competition (this was made pre-age)
    - His main competition (you) gave notice, thus the chances of us giving acres were great
    - He informed us he would wave as per agreement, and we responded that we would retal
    - We knew this could happen, so why should we be offended? They play for a crown, we dont.
    - "you think" "you assume" but, you dont k n o w - thats the key reference concerning your posts
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    If you bother reading the previous statements, it was made clear that (and you might want to pay attention):

- We had a blank CF with elit, which could be lifted if we were about to give acres to his direct competition (this was made pre-age)
    - His main competition (you) gave notice, thus the chances of us giving acres were great
    - He informed us he would wave as per agreement, and we responded that we would retal
    - We knew this could happen, so why should we be offended? They play for a crown, we dont.
    - "you think" "you assume" but, you dont k n o w - thats the key reference concerning your posts
    To me it looks like you made a very bad deal.
    Also you only pushed the meter to hostile, and your intention was never to actually war.
    Now if this is true, then Elit has gone behind our backs and trying to get such deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurking Ghost View Post
    .....Also you only pushed the meter to hostile, and your intention was never to actually war.....
    do you bother to read previous postings?

we were gathering armies to retal AMA then you guys doubled us. How could we even war AMA? We would however retal war them because we will not give free waves - something we're doing with PewPew at the moment.

To even say we would contemplate warring AMA or PewPew (both 80k acres bigger than us at start of the hostiles) is moronic - atleast we didn't reset and run like lil girls.

I love how people outside of Jerks seem to know more about Jerks than what I do.....

AMA were free to remove the ingame cf whenever they wanted to (we had no set deal with them) - that was their decision to do so. They removed it, hit and we retalled with w/e armies we had home / active at the time. If you have an issue with AMA then take it up with them. As far as I'm concerned we're now retalling PewPew and thats all I care about now.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Quote Originally Posted by Lurking Ghost View Post
    To me it looks like you made a very bad deal.
    Also you only pushed the meter to hostile, and your intention was never to actually war.
    Now if this is true, then Elit has gone behind our backs and trying to get such deals.
    The meter has a problem going further then hostile. There are no "ultra hostile" "or very much so hostile".
    Who is it you claim we had intentions to war? The kd with 85k more acres or the one with 100k more acres?
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Wait why where your allies hitting you again? You threaten to farm-out to get cf deal back, it fails, you start farming-out and then cry double hostile?

The idea is good if you can pull it off, but you couldn't.
    whos farming out? im pretty sure we retalled AMA and would of kept retalling them until a cf was put in place - PewPew however forced us to turn our attention elsewhere with our gathered armies.

try and spin this age much as you want - Jerks will never farmout or give free waves for cf's. We'll rather go down fighting (like we doing with PewPew hostile) vs resetting / deleting / giving out free waves.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

I call bull****. You make your statements like they are facts, when the truth is you know jack ****. So stop acting like you know anything.
    Yes we informed AMA as they are our allies, wtf is it to you?
    No we did not offer them free acres, as our retals showed. Pendel tried reasoning with petrified, which is like talking to a wall.
    We had 2-3 provs out on randoms, and we had no time to do more then 5 hits, before you jackasses double hostiled us and hit. We had texted/whatsapped and mailed everyone - but you would know right, because you play in our kd, wait no you dont.. You are a peon who gets told what has happened by your leaders - dont come here stating it as facts, when clearly you are wrong.
    Blah blah blah, of course Pew is in the wrong according to you lmao. "We called, we txt, we SMS'ed" I'll take that with a grain of salt hah this was planned all along. There really isn't anything you can do or say to make me believe other wise. You all can CRY double hostile all you want..

Tetely, the only difference in the conflict with us and AMA involving Strippers was we were at WAR.. Unfortunately for Jerks and AMA they were not. Sending out 5 armies just to set up a "Hotile relations" to a kd, and make the other look bad is a bit demented but I guess that's diplo in the top. Bottom line is MrC donesn't know much about diplomatic strategies.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy| View Post
    do you bother to read previous postings?

we were gathering armies to retal AMA then you guys doubled us. How could we even war AMA? We would however retal war them because we will not give free waves - something we're doing with PewPew at the moment.

To even say we would contemplate warring AMA or PewPew (both 80k acres bigger than us at start of the hostiles) is moronic - atleast we didn't reset and run like lil girls.

I love how people outside of Jerks seem to know more about Jerks than what I do.....

AMA were free to remove the ingame cf whenever they wanted to (we had no set deal with them) - that was their decision to do so. They removed it, hit and we retalled with w/e armies we had home / active at the time. If you have an issue with AMA then take it up with them. As far as I'm concerned we're now retalling PewPew and thats all I care about now.
    Retal war? Yeah, it's a retal war alright.. "Refuse to give free acres"? Hah, have you checked the summary between the two kingdoms? Not really going your alls way at the moment lol

Quote Originally Posted by sydex View Post
    Blah blah blah, of course Pew is in the wrong according to you lmao. "We called, we txt, we SMS'ed" I'll take that with a grain of salt hah this was planned all along. There really isn't anything you can do or say to make me believe other wise. You all can CRY double hostile all you want..

Tetely, the only difference in the conflict with us and AMA involving Strippers was we were at WAR.. Unfortunately for Jerks and AMA they were not. Sending out 5 armies just to set up a "Hotile relations" to a kd, and make the other look bad is a bit demented but I guess that's diplo in the top. Bottom line is MrC donesn't know much about diplomatic strategies.. lol
    There you go again telling us you know exactly what our plans were. I find it quite amusing that a outside player knows more then we do. What exactly did i do wrong with diplomacy? I had talks with both binar and petrified which lead to nothing. Only option was to give free acres, so i guess you feel it is considered bad diplo to not accept being ****ed in the ass by your kd, right? :)
    Bottom line here is you hit into a hostile out of hate for AMA. You are as dirty as you claim they are, so stop pretending otherwise. Just admit that you are a whore for acres instead of trying to hide it.

Retal war? Yeah, it's a retal war alright.. "Refuse to give free acres"? Hah, have you checked the summary between the two kingdoms? Not really going your alls way at the moment lol
    Does it make you feel tough outgaining a kd 100k acres smaller - if your answer is yes, then i feel sorry for you.
    Enjoy your dirty double hostile acres, atleast our rep stays clean.

FYI, giving free acres is allowing to be hit with no retals. Fighting for the acres = not giving free acres. I hope to have cleared that up for you now.

There you go again telling us you know exactly what our plans were. I find it quite amusing that a outside player knows more then we do. What exactly did i do wrong with diplomacy? I had talks with both binar and petrified which lead to nothing. Only option was to give free acres, so i guess you feel it is considered bad diplo to not accept being ****ed in the ass by your kd, right? :)
    Bottom line here is you hit into a hostile out of hate for AMA. You are as dirty as you claim they are, so stop pretending otherwise. Just admit that you are a whore for acres instead of trying to hide it.
    I don't know what you expect to happen when you're wondering around in the t5.. Stay NAP'ed to everyone? Maybe you should take a page out of Mansoors book.. First age SWEA been a full kd, he's done his diplo parts (By giving waves to AMA among others) and look where he is.. If you have no intentions on being in the top, then you're just bait. Accept your role and move on.. And no, we didn't hit into AMA's wave out of hate, as stated before were ripe for the pickin, and we had no diplo in place, we're aiming to crown.. So.. Why wouldn't we want to wave you? Is it our fault you went to AMA after Pendel threatened to farm out to AMA? Is it ou fault AMA set up a shady diplo deal with you? Giving you a CF until we wanted to wave.. Nope..

Does it make you feel tough outgaining a kd 100k acres smaller - if your answer is yes, then i feel sorry for you.
    Enjoy your dirty double hostile acres, atleast our rep stays clean.

FYI, giving free acres is allowing to be hit with no retals. Fighting for the acres = not giving free acres. I hope to have cleared that up for you now.
    We'r doing what we had intended on doing.. Gaining acres off of you.. They're not free, no. But we're gaining acres so I'd say we're pretty content. We're NAP'ed with everyone else because they know how to diplo lol

We'r doing what we had intended on doing.. Gaining acres off of you.. They're not free, no. But we're gaining acres so I'd say we're pretty content. We're NAP'ed with everyone else because they know how to diplo lol
    You have been napped with everyone else since preage. And you refuse any diplo talks from us. So yeah, blame it on our diplo skills if that makes you feel any better about taking acres via a double hostile, vs a much much smaller kd.

If you didn't have your backs covered with CFs with the kds you know would beat you, you would be in our position eating crap yr9, 10, 11 CFs. Thats the best we can get seeing as we are not part of the big group of friendly KDs holding hands. Welcome to Utopia.

Maybe you should take a page out of Mansoors book.. First age SWEA been a full kd, he's done his diplo parts (By giving waves to AMA among others) and look where he is..
    You seem to have a habit of talking about things you dont have a clue about, please stop.

You have been napped with everyone else since preage. And you refuse any diplo talks from us. So yeah, blame it on our diplo skills if that makes you feel any better about taking acres via a double hostile, vs a much much smaller kd.

If you didn't have your backs covered with CFs with the kds you know would beat you, you would be in our position eating crap yr9, 10, 11 CFs. Thats the best we can get seeing as we are not part of the big group of friendly KDs holding hands. Welcome to Utopia.
    The only kd's really holding hands was aabs, SWEA has managed to stick in there through diplo.. As I said before, take a page out of Mansoors book. He's put his pride aside and done what was needed to keep his kd in the top. You refused diplo and wanted things your way, which in the end proved to be the "not-so-best" route as right now you're in a retal war that seems to have no end in sight.
    If you don't WANT to be in the top, then accept your role and be farmed.

Thread Information