Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Attn All Top 10 KDs

Enthusiast
    lol @ this topic. careful Pyro friends, top is ... how to say... a sneaky bunch of mo fos. i wouldt definetly not try to go there (if u dont want to lose ur war record). trust me. its not doable so late.

Quote Originally Posted by NoseBlood View Post
    attantion whore much?

how about you go look in there pub chans? lol
    Hardly so, considering this is the first post in like months started by a Pyromaniac about PyroManiaCs. The rest, we didnt even post anything, it just came up on the forums. True story.

You think looking through 10 pub channels is easier, I think this is easier, all cool. As it seems, I got a bit of what I wanted. I got a greenlight from BB, and my answer to who and where I can talk to for Fratzia.

@padrez, I recognise its late yes, but YOLO right? I think my guys will think so. War records mean nothing. We are undefeated for like 20 in a row but I will rather fight tough war than just steamroll the competition right now. The fact that I cant even remember the exact count goes to show you how much I care about the record.

Plus, we have no choice now. its either LD big or whore. Consider it our audacity to try and fight in top 10 only at this point in the age, but like I always say, never try never know, no shot no goal.
    Last edited by 13nesta13; 07-11-2013 at 08:08.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Postaholic
    thats cool, gl fighting a kd thats pumped and got 4-5 dragon worth of gold.

Whats next? You gonna lead waves from space?

When CR/BB conflict started, they (BB) had easily twice as much gc as we did.

By the time we declared both kingdoms were dead broke and it took 4 days for the next dragon to fly.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    @padrez, I recognise its late yes, but YOLO right? I think my guys will think so. War records mean nothing. We are undefeated for like 20 or more in a row but I will rather fight tough war than just steamroll the competition right now. The fact that I cant even remember the exact count goes to show you how much I care about the record.

Plus, we have no choice now. its either LD big or whore. Consider it our audacity to try and fight in top 10 only at this point in the age, but like I always say, never try never know, no shot no goal.
    i have no idea what yolo stands for. the thing is not only u will get beat up, u will lose that precious kd morale from winning 20+ wars like u stated. top is brutal. if u manage to get CFs in place for you to go up there, the moment they expire, everyone will want a piece of you. im not saying dont do it, im just saying i wouldnt do it.

kudos to you if ur going to pull it off, but, trust me, the moment those CFs expire 1 by 1, every single kd will want a piece of you if its in their best interest. and fighting against huge uberpumped cows is very tough and an impossible fight to win. u will find out soon enough. just sayin'...

hell, i bet top kds are dancing for joy hearing u want to go up there. they will eat you alive when time comes. sure, u will put up a fight, sure, u MIGHT gain some core acres, but those cows u want to explore up... rip.
    Last edited by padrez; 07-11-2013 at 08:11.

YOLO mean two things-

If any of u guys are at the gym then its: You Only Lift Once

Otherwise its simply You Only Live Once =)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    You could just wait a week to fight havoc if you don't mind bottomfeeding.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Veteran
    kuhan lifts at least twice.

Post Fiend
    wow, give the kingdom some credit, im sure 50% of all the "top" kingdoms aint near as good as warring as pyro, infact i think its more like they are all scared.

Keep up the good work and dont let the lil scared fish get to you.

Post Fiend
    lol i forgot to changse user on my Work pc. will just repost.

wow, give the kingdom some credit, im sure 50% of all the "top" kingdoms aint near as good as warring as pyro, infact i think its more like they are all scared.

Keep up the good work and dont let the lil scared fish get to you.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    u are wrong. so wrong.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by padrez View Post
    u are wrong. so wrong.
    Ok

And what do you base this one, from exspireince there are only 4-5 kingdoms in the top who dont auto run when ever they can.
    Last edited by Mike^^; 07-11-2013 at 09:21.

Quote Originally Posted by padrez View Post
    i have no idea what yolo stands for. the thing is not only u will get beat up, u will lose that precious kd morale from winning 20+ wars like u stated. top is brutal. if u manage to get CFs in place for you to go up there, the moment they expire, everyone will want a piece of you. im not saying dont do it, im just saying i wouldnt do it.

kudos to you if ur going to pull it off, but, trust me, the moment those CFs expire 1 by 1, every single kd will want a piece of you if its in their best interest. and fighting against huge uberpumped cows is very tough and an impossible fight to win. u will find out soon enough. just sayin'...

hell, i bet top kds are dancing for joy hearing u want to go up there. they will eat you alive when time comes. sure, u will put up a fight, sure, u MIGHT gain some core acres, but those cows u want to explore up... rip.
    If we're doing this I already said I'm gonna need a 3wk CF. Its end yr 6 now. So Cf will end late yr9 early yr10. So that would be like what, 2-4 weeks left on age depending on how long the actual length is?

They can take acres off our cow by then, but for sure we will get nett + acres. They wont get that much. Plus it would be too late to repump to those acres and clash someone else again. Of course when I phrase things this way, Im talking about warring us, and not OOW randoms on us. Then we will see where we stand among top 10.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

I think your best method may be to ask one of those fine fellow top ten KD's to wave you down to take on Roughnecks or someone

Post Fiend
    Heh everyone will be looking take piece of pyros, look at it other way around, pyro will take piece of someone who tries to bite them... Don't get discouraged, go pyros!
    Last edited by nickey; 07-11-2013 at 09:32.
    Tadpole's troopers, aka RoughKnecks!
    22:31 atlas: didnt i say to not post in public forums? whats so f*cking difficult to understand about that?

Thread Information