Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 go Timber???

Come at me Kuhan, come at me bro
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

So because someone who we didn't ask hit your faery, we aren't allowed to hit your faery that we were already going to hit until an undisclosed amount of time (until he becomes unbreakable again even though he never was).

Seems fair enough. Remind me next time to have Avalanche bounce each one of our provs 1 hour before your wave. That way you aren't allowed to hit anyone here, because .. you know... even though you were able to hit us, by him bouncing it made things a lot EASIER and.. you know... you didn't have to waste any resources or anything causing those losses.

June 13 of YR1 Potato (XX:XX) invaded Got run over by a (XX:XX) and captured 27 acres of land.

Hey now. You are no longer able to hit Got run over by a for the rest of the conflict. He was almost unbreakable, but now you have to wait until he's unbreakable before you can hit.

Get real guys. You're reaching so badly here the desperation is flooding out your pores.

Just keep your mouths shut and start moving that meter so we can throw you guys in the dumpster and move on.
    Last edited by Godly; 29-12-2013 at 11:45.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Post Fiend
    this is fun

News Correspondent
    Godly, I had nothing to do with those multis. Stop implying I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Don't waste your time being random hater in forum. Make your kd and become part from influence game. AMA/BB did noting bad last age about rage/pew pew farm out. Its not hard for you to see big picture. Last age Pew Pew intentional farmed out 80k land to Rage for shape chart, Rage let pew pew keep 6k honor on all pew pew elfs. This age both kds are ally. Do 1+1 and find result.
    You are too ignorant to see you are part of the problem. You did nothing. Correct. And as long as you do nothing about bad things happening, they will continue to happen.

I joined a kingdom for this age. Like Havoc and Pew Pew, they bug abused. I do not tolerate that play. Unlike you, I did something. I intra-razed the prov they explored and I was killed out of my kingdom. Difference between you and I. I stand up for what I believe is right, no matter the consequence to myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeni View Post
    I don't know the history between these two [other than last age when I joined right before the havoc-bb war, and tbh the stink you raised was silly], but from "oh no one asked us so we went ahead and hit the faery that had just been bounced" to "you declined to negotiate our extremely unreasonable CF so we hit the faery that had just been bounced" there's a big difference.

Trying to justify taking advantage of dirty play doesn't change that you took full advantage of it. The 12 bounces weren't you, that's ok, but you went ahead and used it to your advantage and started hitting down that faery. It DOES make a huge difference when you don't have to spend time and resources doing it yourself.

I come from the line of thought that you can do what you want, to be honest it doesn't matter to me dirty or not, won't hold a grudge. Just realize that taking advantage of dirty sets a standard, at least for the offending kd.

And shame on you for taking advantage of dirty play. No worries, it'll come back around sometime in the future. Luckily for you, Utopia is a very forgiving community and maybe it's just flogger that follows through on all of his grudge commitments :P
    flogger places no value in his own word, treats people outside of his kingdom like scum, and then demands to be treated with the utmost respect. It's natural that when he is not in power he is treated just as poorly as he treats others.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIBI-AR View Post
    Now, I hope that after BB and AMA get taught a lesson about the importance of taking proper action AND acting respectfully when they are in power, I equally hope that Havoc and pew pew receive deletions for their blatant abuse of the games mechanics.
    Are you suggesting that the bug abuse is ok until AMA and BB have been **** played to the max and then Bishop should delete?

Enthusiast
    ** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 92 (7,423 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 84 (7,124 acres)
    -- Ambush: 6 (299 acres)
    -- Failed: 2 (2.2% failure)
    -- Uniques: 66
    Total attacks suffered: 81 (4,691 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 54 (4,060 acres)
    -- Ambush: 15 (631 acres)
    -- Raze: 11 (202 acres)
    -- Failed: 1 (1.2% failure)
    -- Uniques: 48

** The kingdom of x:x **
    Total land exchanged: +2,732 (92/81)

** The kingdom of x:x **
    Total land exchanged: -2,759 (69/92)

DUMPED JUSTIN BIEBER

Starting:
    Total Networth 3,343,751gc (avg: 133,750gc)
    Total Land 24,299 acres (avg: 971 acres)
    Current:
    Total Networth 3,112,554gc (avg: 124,502gc)
    Total Land 21,447 acres (avg: 857 acres)

25 ways to say you died

Starting:
    Total Networth 4,927,927gc (avg: 197,117gc)
    Total Land 36,242 acres (avg: 1,449 acres)
    Current:
    Total Networth 5,061,403gc (avg: 202,456gc)
    Total Land 38,131 acres (avg: 1,525 acres)

Summary does not include multi razes done to us
    Last edited by Palem; 30-12-2013 at 03:42.
    Beauty of Absalom->Redemption of Absalom->Trinity of Absalom
    Acres->Infinity->Havoc of Absalom->Cromulent Republic
    7x crown winner. Genesis Tripple Crown. 3rd largest nw prov in history of game.

Enthusiast
    this isn't realy the place for splore formula discussion, but every age the game starts without the formula being fully known. Every age we are told to "spade" it out. As we all know, the changes in forums are from bishop, not Brian. It's frustrating that we don't know the splore formula before age starts, but it's a frustration that exists every age.

I like to post
    You are too ignorant to see you are part of the problem. You did nothing. Correct. And as long as you do nothing about bad things happening, they will continue to happen.

I joined a kingdom for this age. Like Havoc and Pew Pew, they bug abused. I do not tolerate that play. Unlike you, I did something. I intra-razed the prov they explored and I was killed out of my kingdom. Difference between you and I. I stand up for what I believe is right, no matter the consequence to myself.
    So lets sum it. You try to do mods/devs job and now you are dead. Its how game work :P
    I really don't like how mods/devs don't care last few ages about cheat and let ppl cheat but i cant change it.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Fanatic
    I don't know the history between these two [other than last age when I joined right before the havoc-bb war, and tbh the stink you raised was silly], but from "oh no one asked us so we went ahead and hit the faery that had just been bounced" to "you declined to negotiate our extremely unreasonable CF so we hit the faery that had just been bounced" there's a big difference.

Trying to justify taking advantage of dirty play doesn't change that you took full advantage of it. The 12 bounces weren't you, that's ok, but you went ahead and used it to your advantage and started hitting down that faery. It DOES make a huge difference when you don't have to spend time and resources doing it yourself.

I come from the line of thought that you can do what you want, to be honest it doesn't matter to me dirty or not, won't hold a grudge. Just realize that taking advantage of dirty sets a standard, at least for the offending kd.

And shame on you for taking advantage of dirty play. No worries, it'll come back around sometime in the future. Luckily for you, Utopia is a very forgiving community and maybe it's just flogger that follows through on all of his grudge commitments :P
    You don't have a right to talk about dirty play when you used to be a leader in bio, the kingdom who would double team just because they couldn't win wars 1v1 and offer ghetto cow purplehaze money to hit a cow when you failed a bouncewave and couldn't break yourself. You talking about game ethics/morals is like Hitler talking about self determination for all nations.

Sir Postalot
    flogger places no value in his own word, treats people outside of his kingdom like scum, and then demands to be treated with the utmost respect. It's natural that when he is not in power he is treated just as poorly as he treats others.
    Yeah well the jerkstore called and they're running out of you

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Yeah well the jerkstore called and they're running out of you
    EJ might take offense to that... you know... implying they're running out of players :P
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    You don't have a right to talk about dirty play when you used to be a leader in bio, the kingdom who would double team just because they couldn't win wars 1v1 and offer ghetto cow purplehaze money to hit a cow when you failed a bouncewave and couldn't break yourself. You talking about game ethics/morals is like Hitler talking about self determination for all nations.
    cant tell if you are harassing me or hitting on me, and i'm not interested either way

cant tell if you are harassing me or hitting on me, and i'm not interested either way
    funniest **** in this thread yet
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Quote Originally Posted by flutterby View Post
    EJ might take offense to that... you know... implying they're running out of players :P
    No we wont, and no we're not.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Thread Information