Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: PewPew vs AMA

Har AMA lose?
    My life is better then yours.

Post Demon
    So based on Elit logic, if I ever want to use my explore pool to cow, I should just engage in a hostile with someone, and start doubling provs and then there's nothing anyone else can do about it or it's 'make double hostile for 2v1 unfair advantage' right?

Post Fiend
    Good luck to Pew Pew! Beat some face in

Regular

Cool

Thank you to all those who support us in this action, the populace embracing us and showing continued support helps us thrive to take out the evil that has mutated into certain kingdoms! It's good knowing that even though we were wrongfully slandered the Utopian community believes the truth and not the defamation, we look forward to seeing you with many acres soon!

Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    When you start doubling halflings I think you waive your right to call it an "active hostile"
    I told this to a few other people already on IRC yesterday: exploring a province up doesn't make a hostile less hostile.
    I explored a bank during a hostile because I could. That was my choice, my risk. Nobody else has a right to call it less hostile because I take my chances.
    If AMA decides to explore during hostile, that's their risk and it doesn't make a hostile less hostile.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    Yes there was an communication error where PewPew though fighting had ended on July 7th, the notice should had been given on July 9th and PewPew have acknowledge that and are counting the notice from July 9th.
    What is the big deal between 48h and 72h notice if AMA is just going to scream dealbreakdealbreak everywhere?

Furthermore: I always thought between a hostile end and a notice/wave there is a gentlemen's period of ~12 hours. I'm aware this wasn't honored always in the past but it still feels wrong to make a move within that time frame. I remember vaguely one situation where we gave a notice to an Absalom kingdom and it turned into a bit of a hassle so we ended up postponing the notice by 12 hours.

Bottomline is though, if there was a "no notice into hostile agreement", that agreement was broken by noticing before Jerks went into war.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    So based on Elit logic, if I ever want to use my explore pool to cow, I should just engage in a hostile with someone, and start doubling provs and then there's nothing anyone else can do about it or it's 'make double hostile for 2v1 unfair advantage' right?
    I'm not surprised you're drawing stupid conclusions again, as you always do.
    There is nothing wrong to explore during an active hostile. If you want to, go ahead. Your risk. In most cases though it won't work out because you'll have an under defended province with lack of wizards, making it easy for your opponent to control it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    Since the AMA propaganda machine is at work lets clear some things out:

PewPew asked Jerks to let them know when they got out of, or ended their hostile with AMA. Notice counts from the tick Jerks stopped hits on AMA, got into another war and send a ingame CF. That was when notice was to be given, when Jerks stopped fighting AMA and it became a one sided hostile. That is a valid notice. Not a dealbreak.

AMA can go on all along about how Elit, who doesnt lead this age according to himself (taking time off), made a deal with Pet, who quit PewPew, that noone else have knowledge of.

Pet put 48h notice with AMA into the topic of PewPew leadership channel with the rest of PewPews CFs this age. Cello, who lead AMA this age and did their official dealings with Binar came THREE times to Binar and confirmed the 48h notice deal and tried to re-negotiate it. When we didnt want to remove the 85% land range deal (AMA wanted it removed so they had the chance to bully themselves and EoA war vs a smaller PewPew if standings would be such close to EoA) Cello ended the LAST cf talks with "Fair enough, guess we'll see you guys again after our war with Jerks then". Thats an actual quote.

How a deal allegedly made between two players who doesnt lead anymore can exceed a deal confirmed three times between the actuall leaders is beyond me. If both kd leaders was sure this was the deal, then IT IS THE DEAL.

Their war ended somewhere in year 5. But instead of prepping for PewPew (which they had ample time for) they decided to try and force another hostile on Jerks? Why? They had confirmed the 48h notice three times and Cello had told us we will see them in Year 6? This didnt leave PewPew much choice but to train up to 65% draft and get ready to be noticed at start of Year 6. We were 100% sure the talks about going after Jerks a second time was just a smokescreen with the hope to catch us on low draft sci pumping and then notice us and catching us pants down. Also cause it made 0 sense with our cf deal coming to an end.

Why AMA would start and try to force a war from a kd who clearly stated they wont war them right at the start of Year 6 when notice could be given is beyond me. Only reason I can think of is to try and dodge a year 6 war with PewPew. Or try to ruin any chances for PewPew to scipump, since PewPew had to be ready for a notice with short preperations. This they managed fine with since PewPew had to sit drafted to 65% and just wait for AMA to end their hostilities with Jerks.

Seing how PewPew got a week of scipumping ruined by sitting ready for AMA I dont get why AMA is supriced they got noticed when their fight ended? Why would PewPew sit there losing time watching AMA bully another kd into the ground just to dodge the fight? AMA should have know this would happen. They made their bed and now they dont like it, simple as that.
    No offense, but if the roles were reversed you would be intra razing or arranging a "war" yourselves. History confirms it. If you cannot see how this is unfair to AMA, then you're blind. If you want to be fair, give them more time to prepare and you will get the war you are after. I would expect AMA to give you the same time next age, if you show them good faith now.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    No offense, but if the roles were reversed you would be intra razing or arranging a "war" yourselves. History confirms it. If you cannot see how this is unfair to AMA, then you're blind. If you want to be fair, give them more time to prepare and you will get the war you are after. I would expect AMA to give you the same time next age, if you show them good faith now.
    Ummmm, no. History was a kingdom claiming they wanted a war. Here it is clearly claimed that pew just wants free acres. The lack of hypocrisy on the part of pew is the telling difference here.

I doubt anyone would criticize AMA for intra razing.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    i forsee hits into pewpew if they wont keep to a clear deal there former leader made with elit.
    thought pewpew was better then that.

Post Fiend
    Elit demanding a weeks prep because pew and ama had their cf times confused is retarded. Max one should get is 72 houers. And that is if pew is nice.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklove View Post
    Elit demanding a weeks prep because pew and ama had their cf times confused is retarded. Max one should get is 72 houers. And that is if pew is nice.
    Min time is 72h based to deal we have and if they are nice can agree on more after we had 6 days retal war.
    So far i remember many times pew vulture other kd but dont remember single time being nice.
    AMA is harsh to kds act bad to us and good to kds act fair. Its fact proved many times.

BTW all complain how we bully Jerks from Pew is pure nonsense.
    What you did to Simians 2-3 ages ago when you won honor crown? Dont you force b2b war after you won first war. Dont come and tell me how we bully and you dont when you did same to Simians and was much more harsh.
    Last edited by Elit; 25-08-2014 at 10:36.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    I have offered you different terms for a CF deal instead of you fighting us, but you still insist that you wont accept anything else then 1 week prep time or a EoA CF for 0 acres.
    I'm not privy to what terms were offered as you say I am retired but if you deal break someone and offer to cf them for free land for your kingdom, why would anyone accept that?

If you do a forum search you will learn that when two kingdoms are fighting, one kd can't say hostile is over and start hitting another kd and expect the original aggressor to go away. Kingdoms like simians and sanc have done this in the past and it was not accepted for the community.

Two you will learn that giving a notice during a hostile is also a deal break and not acceptable.

Three the nw range of kds involved here is a non-issue as jerks core was in perfect range of ama's core when conflict began, this isnt waving a kd 50% nw range and calling it "hostile" to dodge someone like simians would do. You cant come in and say oh hostile is over the kd your fighting is too small. Who are you to dictate that.

From talking to you on irc, you seem like you care about the reputation of your kingdom, especially in war and want to prove you guys are good and can beat anyone. If thats the case wouldnt you want to fight kingdoms that are prepared, beat them, and they have nothing to say. When you vulture or deal break kingdoms it doesnt gain you respect and no one thinks you are good at war, just makes you look bad.

Honestly, if I was still playing and Absalom was around, I would gangbang you or at the very least 2v1 you because this **** cannot be allowed to continue. You kingdom has deal broken many times over, you have deliberately farmed out to shape charts, you claimed dibs by use of dragon project and 0 hits and threatened 2v1. Everyone has a little dirt in their past but the problem is you refuse to change and every age you do something lame. I seriously encourage anyone who wants to properly compete in the top to gangbang pewpew every age until they stop playing like this, force them to change or disband.

You guys arent crowning this age no matter how much land youd get from AMA via dealbreak, BB and Pyro would absolutely steam roll you and these guys arent getting into any fights where you can vulture them from so tough luck there, in the end you will just looking bad. Oh yeah did i forget to mention, their leaders are better than yours which also seals the deal.

Also bin bin in the past when a normal kingdom fought you when you were in a worse position and there was no deal break or any other bs involved, simply being more prepared than you...you guys intra raze yourselves, delete, or run to fw...so you dont allow anyone to take your acres fair and square but at the same time you guys deal break and pull other ****s to supplant others. Great sportsmanship.
    Last edited by Proteus; 25-08-2014 at 11:18.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    Completely ridiculous to ask pewpew for 1 week preptime. Not sure what game you think you are playing. Pewpew has sat trained for +1 week waiting for you and you knew about it all along. You had all opportunity to prep and you chose to go for Jerks b2b instead. Get real.
    Unknown n00b this is more of that claiming bs, just because pewpew wants to fight someone the kingdom in question has to roll over, forefeet all strategic options and goals available to them and obey pewpew or be deal broken. Get your head out of the sand, this is why a lot of people that were good no longer play, the landscape is dominated by n00bs like you

Few things I know from my experience with Elit, cello and crew:
    They always try to play smart and set traps. I can bet that cello intentionally confirmed 48hrs notice cause Elit had plans to farm from Jerks till a point where jerks can not retal much and he can pump and explore his main provincies while claiming he is hostile to prevent pew pew declaring. Well the thing they though will never happen is Jerks entrering war and btw AMA hit Jerks into the war - which is real and not fake as AMA claims. We stopped all ops and hits 2hrs before Pewpew notice you not to mention the open cf offer, so take take and prepare. Or maybe doubling your 2 halfers same time u got noticed didn't like you much a?
    The thruth is one and always will be you though you are smarter than everyone else and you got ****ed thats it, same way you got us ****ed when Absalom doubled us, cause you were too greedy and that costed us the age. Now you make same mistake again.
    If you ask me I would end my war asap wait for you to get into war with pew pew and raze the **** out of your ****ing silly kingdom, but lucky for you tetley is man enough to stand up to fairplay and etc....
    Go pew, suck it AMA
    Jerks - #officialjerks

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    People explore in war too. I've explored in a hostile before myself. It doesn't mean you arent in hostile, some provinces in hostile are unbreakable and you explore them as part of your strategy. Doesnt surprise me because most of your posts in forums show a lack of basic understanding and are merely trash talk.

Thread Information