Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Respect

Forum Addict
    Part 2:
    U just label the smaller and opponent kingdom as dodging. Not doing diplo or retal thus deserve it. U just need to delay responding to in game mail. Cos u got all the advantage . A war will be even better for me to get more honor. So why rushed. If the smaller opponent retal, even better. More valid reason to do more hits. At most they claimed, smaller kingdoms don't know how to diplo. We have offered them a very cheap deal in exchange for cf. Too bad they don't realise . They got themselves to blame to land in such a state. Now whining in forum is the best what they can do.
    Familiar right . Actually this situation had repeated many ages. One of the lead actor who commonly appear in such story is the almighty FS

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    Part 2:
    U just label the smaller and opponent kingdom as dodging. Not doing diplo or retal thus deserve it. U just need to delay responding to in game mail. Cos u got all the advantage . A war will be even better for me to get more honor. So why rushed. If the smaller opponent retal, even better. More valid reason to do more hits. At most they claimed, smaller kingdoms don't know how to diplo. We have offered them a very cheap deal in exchange for cf. Too bad they don't realise . They got themselves to blame to land in such a state. Now whining in forum is the best what they can do.
    Familiar right . Actually this situation had repeated many ages. One of the lead actor who commonly appear in such story is the almighty FS
    spit your lies elsewhere feint, oh wait - isnt it time you arrange a fake war already? go work on it, instead of wasting time here!

Needs to get out more
    He isn't lying, as it were. This is essentially what you do. ~ You're still nice guys, but that's not lying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    He isn't lying, as it were. This is essentially what you do. ~ You're still nice guys, but that's not lying.
    i have already made a few posts about your own empty claims, repeating them doesnt make them true.. get a clue on whats going on before making accusations..

Needs to get out more
    Hey relax.

It occurs to me Feint could be baiting because he's a slick customer. Heck, he might be on your side.
    It also occurs to me we can separate gameplay from the civilized people we are in real life.

Sure you might be able to itemize what Feint missed on but his overall assessment is true.

As a sign of good faith I'll spare you a metaphor.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Scribe
    just part of FS' strategy strato. plan B : if we get caught, we'll just call them liars, that'll shut em up.

worked like a charm till they got too greedy.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    just part of FS' strategy strato. plan B : if we get caught, we'll just call them liars, that'll shut em up.

worked like a charm till they got too greedy.
    theres been claims of us refusing to diplo, and showing disrespect against our opponents.. prove any of those claims, or live with being called a liar..

Needs to get out more
    For the audience, this is a known tactic in debate stylings.

To clarify, this thread is to challenge a hypocritical statement made by a FS player. We exchanged PMs afterward and all is good. The evidence is in his own statement.

LoRD_SaMPuaN is talking about a different subject. A subject in which he gathers they have all loose ends sewn up. So his challenge to prove something is irrelevant. - The secret ingredient is to mutate the subject toward your wheelhouse. I will have none of it. IQ noted.

Still, one should compose themselves. With that I wish you LoRD_SaMPuaN and kingdom a merry Christmas.
    It's tough love, not hate.

Take care.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Scribe
    so apparently we aren't allowed to discuss FS' behavior in the forum cause the thread was closed. So you may want to close this one as well . Wouldn't want anyone to know that the ones calling others dodgers themselves are dodging war.

Forum Addict
    so apparently we aren't allowed to discuss FS' behavior in the forum cause the thread was closed. So you may want to close this one as well . Wouldn't want anyone to know that the ones calling others dodgers themselves are dodging war.
    didnt you spew enough bs propaganda already? do you really think ppl believe you? do you really want us to post your diplo attitude against us during our hostile, along with your taunting banner? jeez, you are the sole reason you had your kd get into a war with us, and you are still grumpy over that?

Scribe
    its not about OUR war...we warred you already.
    It's about you refusing to war anyone in your range and then saying you have no choice but to bottomfeed.

Forum Addict
    its not about OUR war...we warred you already.
    It's about you refusing to war anyone in your range and then saying you have no choice but to bottomfeed.
    is that your excuse for initiating a double-hostile on us?

Regular
    i think it's just a bad luck for a kd which happens so often.

Scribe
    is that what you call it? you bottomfeed a kingdom below declare range and then cry cause another kingdom hits you? If that is your definition of a legit hostile then I guess yes.
    I don't lie and make excuses, I told you that.

The minute you intend to war someone in range we'll stop I promise ;)

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    is that your excuse for initiating a double-hostile on us?
    Are you asking for fair treatment? It's close but I'll give you the benefit of a doubt.

But what you're really asking for is an advantage. Because you know you can hover over SS and take what you want with impunity. And if not them someone else.

No one above your nw will engage you and they might even help you. What Palem says is mechanically true but he isn't privy to subdivisions. I am and that's why we're having these discussions.

This was my answer to double-hostile:

~ Luckily my strat was so bad they thought I was a t/m, so the damage was negligible. ~
    ________
    Weed bowls

Thread Information