Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 221% be

Veteran
    The 1 acre is worth your jar of tears :)

Vlahul you'll need to screen shot your sims. People who don't have access to potato.umunk won't be able to see it

Vlahul reminds me a lot of what I used to sound like when I had a cocaine addiction.

I found this hilarious, he tells everyone else that they cant do it in peace but then shows up with these sims that dont take into account anything that would happend during the age. (Like for example the fact that he would never be able to get a province that big sized.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    I found this hilarious, he tells everyone else that they cant do it in peace but then shows up with these sims that dont take into account anything that would happend during the age. (Like for example the fact that he would never be able to get a province that big sized.
    Well, it was fun to come over here a bit, meet you and such. I'll leave to your chit-chat.

I really hope Godly has honor and keep his word: war OOP. Most likely he will "forget" or never reply.

I also really hope you will go dwarves again, see how you perform in a war OOP.

Lastly, just as you get some random attacks from once in a while (getto noobs)... you will be sure that you'll get full organized waves from my side, everytime I have the chance.

You can laugh at that, but deep inside you know that it will slow your growth. Just as you know that a war OOP will not allow you to grow and most likely you will lose having no waring experience.

Just consider the fact: if you lose the OOP war you promissed, your age is ****ed up. Because in 5-6 days after you lost the war, I will brake the CF and wave you again. And do that over and over again, until I have no gains anymore and you are out of top 10.

Once you have lost your top 10 spot, other kingdoms there will have time and resoures to pump over you....and farm you.

Be sure that I am not alone in this, I made my own allies... I am very aware of the fact you can't 1v1 and most likely you will bring allies. So, I have a backup for the "gb option", since you are very devoted to such ****s...
    Last edited by vlahul82; 23-12-2015 at 17:21.

I think the only person that we all hope is to keep their promises is you vlahul, consider you are all talk with nothing to back you up. But in the end we know how this will end, we wont see you wave CR at all. Which is a bit sad :(

If you wave us, we will declare. Don't need to doubt that.

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    If you wave us, we will declare. Don't need to doubt that.
    but the question is..... after how many days Godly?

;)
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Yes, I agree to war you OOP. Thanks for the three-peat ahead of time.
    Oh snap next age gonna be even more exciting

Its very nostalgic to see a "rate my prov" post.
    I think that my rating will be 4 out of 5 stars.

It look a bit landfat to be honest with ya, from what ive seen in strategy you should always run minimum 50 dpa, but still the science looks strong.

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Post Fiend
    I think the only person that we all hope is to keep their promises is you vlahul, consider you are all talk with nothing to back you up. But in the end we know how this will end, we wont see you wave CR at all. Which is a bit sad :(
    My only problem in Utopia is the same as any other waring kingdom problems: we get no wars, people chicken out. Wars nowadays happens "planned" with 1 week notice in advance and severe pump.

Nobody war if they don't feel they have a HUGE advantage... like more elites, better pumped, more science, more acres.

That is sad.

I will keep my promise since all I dream on and doing a kd setup for is: 1 war per week. That is 15 weeks with 15 wars.

I did even 2 or 3 consecutive wars after minimum time. This can work too.

Having wars agreed from the start, makes me happy :).
    This one with Cromulent is won from the start. These "godly players" can only war with 80% draft and 4000 bpa. Put them in front of a true warring kingdom and you will see what happens. Especially if they go again a Dwarf/Sage setup :)))... we might even learn those 40k starting books.

Therefore, right in the first second of the next age you will see my post under NEWS category: FREE vs CROMULENT - war OOP.

Time will prove whos promises are empty.
    Last edited by vlahul82; 23-12-2015 at 17:36.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by vlahul82 View Post
    My only problem in Utopia is the same as any other waring kingdom problems: we get no wars, people chicken out. Wars nowadays happens "planned" with 1 week notice in advance and severe pump.

Nobody war if they don't feel they have a HUGE advantage... like more elites, better pumped, more science, more acres.

That is sad.

I will keep my promise since all I dream on and doing a kd setup for is: 1 war per week. That is 15 weeks with 15 wars.

This one with Cromulent is won from the start. These "godly players" can only war with 80% draft and 4000 bpa. Put them in front of a true warring kingdom and you will see what happens.

Therefore, right in the first second of the next age you will see my post under NEWS category: FREE vs CROMULENT - war OOP.

Ooh we had 4000bpa in our YR1?

That is sad.

This one with Cromulent is won from the start. These "godly players" can only war with 80% draft and 4000 bpa. Put them in front of a true warring kingdom and you will see what happens.

I feel sorry for Peppie, he totally ruined FREE with you.

You talk big, but I am quite sure you wont deliver next age. Cause talking is what you are good at. Lets just look at respective kingdoms, CR consist of a lot of utopians best players bunched toghter while FREE who was rebuilding this age has what? mediocre results.

Veteran
    I feel sorry for Peppie, he totally ruined FREE with you.

You talk big, but I am quite sure you wont deliver next age. Cause talking is what you are good at. Lets just look at respective kingdoms, CR consist of a lot of utopians best players bunched toghter while FREE who was rebuilding this age has what? mediocre results.
    Hey now, lets be nice.

Vlahul please make sure to be in range in order to fight. We don't want to get gb'd you see.

Post Demon

That is sad.

This one with Cromulent is won from the start. These "godly players" can only war with 80% draft and 4000 bpa. Put them in front of a true warring kingdom and you will see what happens. Especially if they go again a Dwarf/Sage setup :)))... we might even learn those 40k starting books.

Wait, didn't CR spend an age warring, and literally the entire warring tier ran away from them the entire age after their loc was out?

Where was FREE to war them in their warring age?

Has FREE ever even beaten a good KD?

Veteran
    Vlahul wasn't there to lead them to victory.

Meep I'm taking OG Pr0tail's advice!

Thread Information