Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast

Thread: FREE vs SPARTANS - war in OOP

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Now you're just making up stuff as you go, aka trolling. Funny stuff.
    You don't understand basic logic and reasoning or you're just trolling.

Justify it any way you want, use as many fancy words as you like, you still powerplayed and shot yourself in the foot. Instead of having normal relations with us, like we had, you now made yourself new enemies by acting like a jerk, forcing through your will upon others. And because of how you acted, it is impossible for me, and other utopians, to see this as a binding CF. At least that is how the top did it 2-3 ages ago.

See you.
    Other utopians that play in Free, lol. Dealbreak and watch what happens. All you're doing in this thread now is making people like Free less. You can find in a recent post of mine in one of the 500 threads about free where I say how I actually really like free. Luckily I don't judge your whole kingdom based on what one illogical person says. But, it's growing tiresome.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I agree, they failed diplo and they didn't get what they wanted. All I'm saying is there are other, perfectly legitimate reasons that FREE could have wanted to avoid an EoACF. They have a longer history of calling the top cowards that hide behind their CFs than they do of threatening Spartans
    Sure you can perceive those reasons, they aren't the rational one. But one reason stands the most likely, and you don't get the benefit of the doubt after vocalizing your disdain for the other person. We can hope that Free learns from this unlike Elit. If their reason was the anti top hiding behind CFs movement they would have vocalized that instead of staying aggressive and continuing threats against Spartans.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    they would have vocalized that instead of staying aggressive and continuing threats against Spartans.

I wonder what world you live in. We get hit with a full wave in war when our armies are out, then we get threatened again and again after we state we want normal relations. You sound like Putin when he annexed Crimea, you twist the truth as it suits you. The Greeks could have had peace, instead they chose a Versailles Treaty because they were the aggressive part, a CF which is no peace. They only fueled a fire.
    ABS vs Rangers

Veteran
    Other utopians that play in Free, lol. Dealbreak and watch what happens. All you're doing in this thread now is making people like Free less. You can find in a recent post of mine in one of the 500 threads about free where I say how I actually really like free. Luckily I don't judge your whole kingdom based on what one illogical person says. But, it's growing tiresome.
    FREE aren't the ones worried about their reputation, the Spartans are the ones doing damage control, hence the push for the meaningless CF.

Also, Sparta couldn't afford me.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I agree, they failed diplo and they didn't get what they wanted. All I'm saying is there are other, perfectly legitimate reasons that FREE could have wanted to avoid an EoACF. They have a longer history of calling the top cowards that hide behind their CFs than they do of threatening Spartans
    FREE have already made explicit their threats to ruin Sparta's age after flaming us in forums and DBing. Their leadership is crazy. What would you have done in our position if you were looking to crown? FREE would have waved us to oblivion if they were in a position to OOEOWCF, out of bitterness that 1. they got back what they gave (the db), and 2. they lost and got outplayed in a heavily publicized war after Vlahul ran his mouth in some massive ego trip.

Justify it any way you want, use as many fancy words as you like, you still powerplayed and shot yourself in the foot. Instead of having normal relations with us, like we had, you now made yourself new enemies by acting like a jerk, forcing through your will upon others. And because of how you acted, it is impossible for me, and other utopians, to see this as a binding CF. At least that is how the top did it 2-3 ages ago.
    Good. Put your money where your mouth is, break EOACF, wave us and see what happens. If not, then ffs, quit whining.

It had to happen after they tried to compare you to terrorists. Too easy
    That too!
    Last edited by JohnnyReid; 13-01-2016 at 19:40.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyReid View Post

FREE have already made explicit their threats to ruin Sparta's age after flaming us in forums and DBing. Their leadership is crazy. What would you have done in our position if you were looking to crown? FREE would have waved us to oblivion if they were in a position to OOEOWCF, out of bitterness that 1. they got back what they gave (the db), and 2. they lost and got outplayed in a heavily publicized war.

Good. Put your money where your mouth is, break EOACF, wave us and see what happens. If not then, ffs, quit whining.

That too!
    You guys really are paranoid and scared. Without reason before the forced CF, with good reason now. You created the enemy you fantasized about.
    Last edited by stoffi; 13-01-2016 at 19:44.
    ABS vs Rangers

Post Fiend
    have you even tried reading your own post? its a lot worse actually...

Forum Addict
    Just for my curiosity.. what exactly is it that Spartans were afraid of here? That they would get full-waved by FREE and given button.. again?

You guys really are paranoid and scared. Without reason before the forced CF, with good reason now. You created the enemy you fantasized about.
    Go cool your head.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
    Just for my curiosity.. what exactly is it that Spartans were afraid of here? That they would get full-waved by FREE and given button.. again?
    Even if they're smaller, razing into an evenly matched war would be one. Doesn't matter at beginning of age so much, but later, it would.
    Last edited by JohnnyReid; 13-01-2016 at 19:53.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    FREE have already made explicit their threats to ruin Sparta's age after flaming us in forums and DBing. Their leadership is crazy. What would you have done in our position if you were looking to crown? FREE would have waved us to oblivion if they were in a position to OOEOWCF, out of bitterness that 1. they got back what they gave (the db), and 2. they lost and got outplayed in a heavily publicized war.
    Well first I would have avoided making an enemy out a person that clearly gives zero ****s about his word/reputation as he's already said he was going to everything he could to ruin CR's age. Would have had a nice quiet war, war, and thanked them for the fun war, then been done with it. That would have solved all your problems right there. Sometimes you gotta play the person, not the game.

But assuming you mind-swap me with Bart post-issues where Vlahul has already sworn to ruin my age, I would have done fairly similiar to what you guys did, but with much less complaining about a kingdom that wanted to keep giving me acres.

Forum Addict

Even if they're smaller, razing into an evenly matched war would be one. Doesn't matter at beginning of age so much, but later, it would.
    You guys are beyond paranoid. ^^ You created your own ghosts, basically. Way to create an enemy out of nothing

It's funny, in all this, that CR has not been as paranoid as you when Vlad promised death and destruction upon them. They play their game and know that most people are reasonable. Vlad also said he would never hit into wars or hostiles.
    Last edited by stoffi; 13-01-2016 at 20:13.
    ABS vs Rangers

Post Fiend

FREE have already made explicit their threats to ruin Sparta's age after flaming us in forums and DBing. Their leadership is crazy. What would you have done in our position if you were looking to crown? FREE would have waved us to oblivion if they were in a position to OOEOWCF, out of bitterness that 1. they got back what they gave (the db), and 2. they lost and got outplayed in a heavily publicized war after Vlahul ran his mouth in some massive ego trip.

Good. Put your money where your mouth is, break EOACF, wave us and see what happens. If not, then ffs, quit whining.

That too!
    If he were looking to crown, he probably would leave Spartans and go to a good kingdom

Forum Addict
    So, you are trying to stop someone who is willing to raze into your wars by making a deal with them?
    Quote Originally Posted by :p
    The chance of needing 20 NBs to cure the plague is c. 1/470 trillion.
    Your logic is non existent, You should read more than one post.

You guys are beyond paranoid. ^^ You created your own ghosts, basically. Way to create an enemy out of nothing
    So now you've turned from a whiner into a schizophrenic? What's next, Stoffi?
    Last edited by JohnnyReid; 13-01-2016 at 21:23.

Go Sparta! May this age be`glories !

Thread Information