Thread: To the taunt guy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    are you special too vir?
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    are you special too vir?
    I just don't like watching people cyberbully another person because i know deep down it will hurt. #BeAFriendNotABystander

Even if godly was on a egotrip i dont find it ok to harass someone just because they might be a bit high on themselves.. I mean who wouldnt be after winning everything there is to win?

edit: to clearify that was a hypothetical scenario, i dont know what he won or not
    Last edited by vir; 26-01-2016 at 17:27.

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by vir View Post
    I just don't like watching people cyberbully another person because i know deep down it will hurt. #BeAFriendNotABystander

Even if godly was on a egotrip i dont find it ok to harass someone just because they might be a bit high on themselves.. I mean who wouldnt be after winning everything there is to win?

edit: to clearify that was a hypothetical scenario, i dont know what he won or not
    Problem is, Godly is always harassing people and calling them names, so anything on him is fair game. If he wasn't such an epic d-bag, I would feel sorry for him. Just like I couldn't feel sorry for vlahul if he was the target. D-bags don't deserve sympathy.

That being said, I'm not too proud to admit that I would clear a spot in my kingdom if Godly wanted to play there :P So I can admit he is one of the best players in the game, I just don't like his attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by zsivhawk View Post
    That being said, I'm not too proud to admit that I would clear a spot in my kingdom if Godly wanted to play there :P So I can admit he is one of the best players in the game, I just don't like his attitude.
    You are so much about "winning" in a dying game that you would play with a "D-bag"?

wow...
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    You are so much about "winning" in a dying game that you would play with a "D-bag"?

wow...
    I have news for you... I could join your kingdom if I pushed the issue.

At the end of the day, human nature is to win.

And once I enter your kd, you'd be booted day 1.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Cool

I am just wondering how a man of excellence can vote for D Trump.
    I always liked Godly until i saw this.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    I have news for you... I could join your kingdom if I pushed the issue.

At the end of the day, human nature is to win.

And once I enter your kd, you'd be booted day 1.
    Do it then. Stop talking about it and do it.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by vir View Post
    #BeAFriendNotABystander
    But friends are the ones that can cut you the deepest :( #BeABystanderSoItHurtsLess #VirWantsToHurtGoldy #SaveGoldy
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

OMG I just came to a realization : godly = realest.

1. Ego bigger than Alaska.
    2. Thinks he's the best player ever.
    3. Takes credit for every crown, even though he didn't actually do anything to achieve said crown.
    4. Complains about everything he doesn't like, but doesn't like when anyone questions his own actions.
    #Beastblood

rule #12 no dutchies allowed.
    --Amendment 1.1: <3 LDP mucho much
    --Amendment 1.2: <3 chrissi
    --Amendment 1.3: snirpsner is by far the best dutchie ever. <3
    --Amendment 1.4: Prot and Darkie are OK in my book.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post

3. Takes credit for every crown, even though he didn't actually do anything to achieve said crown.
    4. Complains about everything he doesn't like, but doesn't like when anyone questions his own actions.
    5. Can only win with Dirty.

You might be on to something lol

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Umad

I've never seen you lead a war, therefor I feel it hard to believe you carry a whole kingdom.
    Why would I lead a war? We've got interns like Jwuzi for that. I just tell him what to do and he executes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post

LOL. This lifelong core jockey has the balls to say that I've never contributed to the crown while he's the guy in the pleb channel waiting on guys like me to tell him who to hit or what to build.

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Lolz, yet you think I should get a ban. :'D
    You physically hacked one of your opponent's provs and suicided his army out and then chained him to gain an advantage. Yeah, you should have a lifetime ban. That is beyond crossing the line.

Then flogger stepped in after he saw the IP logs and offered a CF deal.

Every shady move you've ever done in utopia (just like this ex-kdmate fake war this round) has been cleaned up by daddy Flogger. If it weren't for flogger (an actual respected figure unlike you), you'd have been laughed out of the game a long time ago.
    Last edited by Godly; 26-01-2016 at 18:35.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

P.S. I've led kds in the past, and I'm fine being a core jockey after 60 ages. But at least I can admit what I am. You don't make any decisions, you're an overrated yes man that just agrees with the plans that the real leaders in your kd come up with, then take credit for them after the fact. You're not even the best player in CR, much less utopia.
    #Beastblood

rule #12 no dutchies allowed.
    --Amendment 1.1: <3 LDP mucho much
    --Amendment 1.2: <3 chrissi
    --Amendment 1.3: snirpsner is by far the best dutchie ever. <3
    --Amendment 1.4: Prot and Darkie are OK in my book.

Thread Information