Quote Originally Posted by s0830887 View Post
If you had wanted to talk about this, you would have pm'd me. If you were interested in an explanation, you would have pm'd me and asked.If you wanted to check details, you would have pm'd me. Instead you try to publicly humiliate my KD and I. You don't want to enter a conversation; you want the public to lynch me and mine. I'm not going to engage with you about this in this thread, as I learned from the last time that no-one is interested in what you have to say, they're only interested in saying what they have to say.

As I said to your monarch: if you want to have a civil conversation, all you have to do is send me a civil message. You wouldn't speak to me like that face to face - you're doing it because you have keyboard protection.
If that is your official response to this, then lol. The irc logs of discussion of war terms seemed pretty amusing, given the large advantage your kd already had going forward. A land drop is a land drop -- you still ended up needing to raze 2.5k acres from your orcs in order to meet agreed upon acreage. I guess we should just ignore the 2mil+ nw advantage you had as well.

Like I said, everything you've done is all 'legal' and all. Your justifications make it look even more pathetic though :/ I guess it just goes to show how afraid of us you really are

Owa and Loke -- we need to work on getting free dragons in gold before all of our future wars. Get to it!