Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: #2 FS v/s #3 The U

I like to post
    good. learn ur lesson, man up and war again. were waiting. dunno why u keep dodging.

Regular
    FS could've warred you Bart, but you decide to deal break them when you had the upper hand. because you are afraid maybe? you could have also warred emiriti but you give them free acres instead?

funny how the post i replied to got deleted

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    If we feared you how did you end up giving us acres for cf extension on two occasions instead of warring?
    Proteus, please note the ';)' in the end.

I don't really know what you like to hear? On the first occasion we did you guys a favor in my eyes, for obvious reason we made that CF deal. On the second occasion we simply had no choice, why go to war and screw up your chances while you could perhaps have a better shot in the future? You of all people should understand this.

I like to post
    We asked to war Emeriti but theyd rather keep us to our yr12 deal due to FS. We didnt want to wait until yr12 so figured better to drop and find a war there.

CR declined to war us 120K v 150K. Pandas 80 v 100K. The U wanna war 110 v 125K?
    Last edited by Bart of Sparta; 25-06-2016 at 19:43.

I heard a rumour binar was gonna pay proteus debt?
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

ohay kuhan.
    sure. but im not home until monday evening so youll have to wait a couple of more days ;)
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    ohay kuhan.
    sure. but im not home until monday evening so youll have to wait a couple of more days ;)
    So so rich dis Binar!

fake rich. money back on my taxes ;)
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    We asked to war Emeriti but theyd rather keep us to our yr12 deal due to FS. We didnt want to wait until yr12 so figured better to drop and find a war there.

CR declined to war us 120K v 150K. Pandas 80 v 100K. The U wanna war 110 v 125K?
    That 12k acres given in advance (yr12 cf?) to Emi prolly sealed their crown.

Forum Fanatic

Angry

No more fighting let's make peace and love
    Last edited by Proteus; 25-06-2016 at 21:41.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustisya View Post
    That 12k acres given in advance (yr12 cf?) to Emi prolly sealed their crown.
    We gave the same to FS in YR2 or YR3. Anyways, less excuses, more warring Sparta. Where are all those top-KDs I looked up to in the last 5-6 ages? Stop ****ting your pants.

Last edited by Bart of Sparta; 25-06-2016 at 23:23.

Needs to get out more
    I'm regretting the post I erased as I thought I owed it to the community to read more. You guys have been busy.

Land crown is land crown, not war. War would be for the enthusiasm of kingdoms that have otherwise been noncompetitive due to their own hand. Any war would be a great courtesy granted by Emeriti.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I like to post
    or granted to Sparta

Post Fiend
    We gave the same to FS in YR2 or YR3. Anyways, less excuses, more warring Sparta. Where are all those top-KDs I looked up to in the last 5-6 ages? Stop ****ting your pants.
    Axtually, you didn't give FS 12k acres, you took them by deal break and then returned cos of possible Gb cos of ****play. So basically you slowed FS for a week but you gave emeriti acres twice or three times now?

Sir Postalot

I don't think anyone is ****ting their pants about you, I just don't think anyone cares about you. Despite you trolling me in the forums for months, I couldn't get up the energy to care about you enough to bother prepping a fight against you. Of course I knew you were coming, I had half my kingdoms GC by the time you gave notice, but you just aren't important enough to bother worrying about. I've been playing the game for 15 years, you'll be flamed out and retired in 3 months after you've had your run and burned all your bridges. You're not worth the effort. It's one of 60 ages, I guess you had your jollies in one of em. congrats?
    Last edited by flogger; 26-06-2016 at 02:49.

Thread Information