Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Public Apology

Post Fiend
    It's just stalling so they can farm out TMs after the EoWCF.

That wont happen tho, those who notice why will know.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Pool doesn't decay in war.
    Yes thank you. So pool doesnt decay in war. ALready you are at a benefit of 10-12k acres + 16k pool saved (approximate) and you still demand acres from them?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Loons View Post
    Palem, don't you think that posting that ^^^ response is a bit out of line? JanK spent time and effort on posting that, and your response is lame?
    Not really.

You really think Jesters is sorry for what they chose to do? They're probably sorry about the outcome and they might actually be a little sorry about the trash talk that was spewed in the forums. Likewise do you really think the people that were razing them have "forgiven" them? They're still going to consider them dealbreakers and for the next 30+ ages this incident will be brought up every single time that one of those kingdoms wants to pull some **** against Jesters and needs a half assed excuse to do it.

This thread is essentially a "bend over and tell the forums who your daddy is if you want us to stop" post

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Not really.

You really think Jesters is sorry for what they chose to do? They're probably sorry about the outcome and they might actually be a little sorry about the trash talk that was spewed in the forums. Likewise do you really think the people that were razing them have "forgiven" them? They're still going to consider them dealbreakers and for the next 30+ ages this incident will be brought up every single time that one of those kingdoms wants to pull some **** against Jesters and needs a half assed excuse to do it.

This thread is essentially a "bend over and tell the forums who your daddy is if you want us to stop" post

I dont think Proteus, Flogger, Elit or ASF will play for 30+ ages more!
    Last edited by home.alone; 06-09-2016 at 12:01. Reason: Forgot a name

Postaholic

Palem would know, since experience and all. It sure seems that way. But they want then to bend over more...

Post Fiend
    Not really.

We decided to WD because of a secret Kingdom vote, I have talked to most people about it so it was decided by them.
    An apology is always the right thing to do when doing something that the other side deems not right/fair to them.
    And yes we know that their alliance will not forgive easily but at least I comfort myself that they too have dealbroken before. They never had any moral ground to begin with.

Definitely takes some balls to man up and make a public apology. I sure wouldn't have done it but thats just me. I commend Jesters for standing up for what they believe in. Not many players or KD's have the juevos to do that anymore. As for the 5 kd's razing into them and killing off 16 provs, thats s***play in my book, but thats just my personal opinion. This age has defintiely flipped over a few desks and chairs at the top this age, and from what I can see we are just getting into YR4 and there will be 10 more weeks left. Who knows what is going to happen next..
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

I like to post

Standard uto practice (I'm the one throwing the table :D)

Enthusiast
    Seems really shiesty that sparta would try to profit off this while claiming they had no involvement. They had ample opportunity to join in the razes or extend cf.

And it's really a shame a cf deal couldn't be reached. I can understand both perspectives on it. On one hand, jesters had over half their kd greened. That should be punishment enough in their eyes. On the other hand, pandas and other kds that joined in on the raze really have no reason to trust eoa with a kd that dealbroke and then had leadership say on these forums that they'd answer "raze for raze" in other threads.

I certainly respect an apology as not often people here admit they are wrong. You could ask proteus, asf, elit, anri, etc. etc. about **** they did 30 ages ago and they'd still not admit they are wrong. That being said, I can see reservations from people about the sincerity of it given the bluster from just a day or two previous.

Either way, it's ****ing year 4. There's still a lot more age left and a lot more drama to unfold.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    Seems really shiesty that sparta would try to profit off this while claiming they had no involvement. They had ample opportunity to join in the razes or extend cf.

And it's really a shame a cf deal couldn't be reached. I can understand both perspectives on it. On one hand, jesters had over half their kd greened. That should be punishment enough in their eyes. On the other hand, pandas and other kds that joined in on the raze really have no reason to trust eoa with a kd that dealbroke and then had leadership say on these forums that they'd answer "raze for raze" in other threads.

I certainly respect an apology as not often people here admit they are wrong. You could ask proteus, asf, elit, anri, etc. etc. about **** they did 30 ages ago and they'd still not admit they are wrong. That being said, I can see reservations from people about the sincerity of it given the bluster from just a day or two previous.

Either way, it's ****ing year 4. There's still a lot more age left and a lot more drama to unfold.
    As staated before we are willing to not retal raze if we come to terms and strike a cf deal with every party.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by pierniczek View Post
    We decided to WD because of a secret Kingdom vote, I have talked to most people about it so it was decided by them.
    An apology is always the right thing to do when doing something that the other side deems not right/fair to them.
    And yes we know that their alliance will not forgive easily but at least I comfort myself that they too have dealbroken before. They never had any moral ground to begin with.
    I get it. I wasn't saying Jesters were lame, just the whole situation and the facade that Utopians are gentlemen that will let bygones be bygones with an apology and a handshake.

Jesters want out of the situation because it's obviously not gone their way. Everyone else wants out of the situation because they stand to gain nothing else by staying in it.

I'd just have more respect for the situation if people would just be honest

I like to post
    I'd just have more respect for the situation if people would just be honest
    That's why u love me so much Palem <3

Post Fiend
    I get it. I wasn't saying Jesters were lame, just the whole situation and the facade that Utopians are gentlemen that will let bygones be bygones with an apology and a handshake.

I know for a fact that over there stands a sole Gentleman, the only reasonable person I have talked to so far. His name starts with a Z...

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by pierniczek View Post
    I know for a fact that over there stands a sole Gentleman, the only reasonable person I have talked to so far. His name starts with a Z...
    :( You don't know your alphabet too well I guess. My name starts with a P... Not a Z....

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by home.alone View Post
    So lets look at events.

1) You got deal broke and they took 10k land in hostile
    2) VIR comes and posts in forums that they will take 10k and then other people can chip in to punish them in GBing them
    3) Simians find that they cannot win war against Jesters cos of their tm wall and immediately called in help so once their core is decimated, they can concentrate taking land from top (which is kinda understood)
    4) after war is over you still make demands from jesters about future acres?

Didnt you already get much more than 10k acres + all the pool that didnt deteriorate away? (above 10k pool fades away and I dont seem to remember the term)

And then people in your kd come up with conspiracy theories to blame Emeriti saying that they are the ones who actually gained from this?
    We have not demanded any acres from jesters at all. And where does Emeriti come into the picture? The only mention of Emeriti is where Jesters told us after their WD that nonpandas need to prevent Emeriti from crowning ......

If you are gonna comment, at least get your facts straight

Thread Information