Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: UTOPIA NEWS - Spartans police CR ?

Lol Korp finally hasnt anything usefull to say and now trolling to the max. U keep cheering for cr and both bazinga a I are just asking for the final agreement and its content from cr. Doesnt it seems strange to you that they arent willing to provide this? But now u are asking u, the ones being razed for 17k acres, to proof anything!? That coss hasnt gave proof here gives all the chance in the world to cr but still they dont want to give the final agreement. YOu know why? BECAUSE THERE WASNT ANY DEAL IN PLAY AND CR DID A CRAPPY MOVE RAZING INTO OUR WAR.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombadil View Post
    Lol Korp finally hasnt anything usefull to say and now trolling to the max. U keep cheering for cr and both bazinga a I are just asking for the final agreement and its content from cr. Doesnt it seems strange to you that they arent willing to provide this? But now u are asking u, the ones being razed for 17k acres, to proof anything!? That coss hasnt gave proof here gives all the chance in the world to cr but still they dont want to give the final agreement. YOu know why? BECAUSE THERE WASNT ANY DEAL IN PLAY AND CR DID A CRAPPY MOVE RAZING INTO OUR WAR.
    No fun when your "tactic" is used against you? Im just doing what you been doing in this thread and every othre thread show me the proof. What feels strange to me is though that WSK would drop out of eowcf early (especially when coss has made a suggestion of complaining about 3 days isnt just enough) then just happend to get waved by a kingdom much smaller than themselves (guaranteed win) when they were supose to b2b CR. Giving WSK time to prep for CR better than they ever could imagine.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealBazinga View Post
    I'll admit it. There isn't any! :(
    I found some logs!

Bombadil: I say chaps, good day!
    Coss: Quite! What do you think of the latest economical situation occurring in the US?
    maximo: good question! Well the way I see it is like this:
    Bazinga: me hungry!
    CRs: .....

This is generally how WhatsApp goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    No fun when your "tactic" is used against you? Im just doing what you been doing in this thread and every othre thread show me the proof. What feels strange to me is though that WSK would drop out of eowcf early (especially when coss has made a suggestion of complaining about 3 days isnt just enough) then just happend to get waved by a kingdom much smaller than themselves (guaranteed win) when they were supose to b2b CR. Giving WSK time to prep for CR better than they ever could imagine.
    Thats because you might be a sad little boy and dont trust people in general. And me asking for proof of the kd that razed us and isnt willing to provide this, does that sound so strange to you? Cr keeps telling there is a deal (just read that they apperantly said it wasnt in play) but they cant give any proof. U sure u dont play in CR? Or perhaps you wanna get into cr?

Everyone should be more like Maximo in WSK, then we wouldnt have these issues.

Bombadill - I dont trust people that what seems to dodge a deal that they made cause they lost even though they were so confident that they would win.

Post Fiend

I was 7 or 8 i think. My mommy and daddy sent me to buy bread. It was rationalized back then. I went like 4 kilometers by foot in order to buy it from a place where a neighbor was working. She was always bring me fresh/warm bread from the back. I bought fresh/warm bread and she gave me the rest. I left. Near this shop from where i bought the bread there was this candy shop, which was always empty (every shop was empty in that period). This time THEY HAD ICE CREAM! So i bought one, using the rest of cash received from the bread lady.

Man, when my father found out that i spent that rest of cash (like a few cents) on ice cream, i received the most brutal beating ever!

I like to post
    Everyone should be more like Maximo in WSK, then we wouldnt have these issues.

Bombadill - I dont trust people that what seems to dodge a deal that they made cause they lost even though they were so confident that they would win.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    I found some logs!

Bombadil: I say chaps, good day!
    Coss: Quite! What do you think of the latest economical situation occurring in the US?
    maximo: good question! Well the way I see it is like this:
    Bazinga: me hungry!
    CRs: .....

This is generally how WhatsApp goes.
    Did you ask for permission to paste these logs here!?! You aren't supposed to expose our inside talks here!

I like to post
    Im just doing what you been doing in this thread and every othre thread show me the proof. .
    Last edited by Bart of Sparta; 26-02-2017 at 14:11. Reason: Might've been interpreted wrongly

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    As to the specifics of the deal, it really was contingent on positioning vs. emeriti following the first war. No, neither side was going to feed the winner to be bigger than em who has earned their spot throughout the age. That's unfair and chart shaping. But the fact is that if either side wins by min time by 50k acres then there's no need for an additional acre payment to have a war to decide the age between emeriti+winner. The existence of the deal is no less true.
    keep in mind this is, as far as I know, not CR leadership so add a grain of salt.
    So this could mean :

1.CR made a deal they had no intention of fulfilling
    2.CR and WSK made a deal to chart shape and WSK backed out

Neither of which is something I would accuse CR of, nor do I think they would appreciate it being looked at this way. Just pointing out that it is fairly easy to type something under stress or when angry and not be as clear as to what one wanted to actually say.

Korp and Boh...you can't prove something does not exist. You can however prove something exists. So why shoot for speculation instead of for facts?

I have been hesitant to bring up this point for many reasons but I it's been said before somewhere in some place but I think it may have gotten forgotten. cRs's English is good :) but if you think in a different language things sometimes come out differently than if a native English speaker would say them. Y'all have learned to expect that from Elit and deal with it, maybe some day you could extend the same courtesy to other non native English speakers such as cRs. (when in doubt just think how lucky you are that you don't have to lead diplo in Chinese, Russian, German or another language)

P.S. Bart, thanks for the compliment but just to clear this up, we are not friends and given half a chance I'd see your head on a stake (figuratively not literally of course) but I'd prefer it to be for something bad you did, not as a scapegoat to cover up CR's crap

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    P.S. Bart, thanks for the compliment but just to clear this up, we are not friends and given half a chance I'd see your head on a stake (figuratively not literally of course) but I'd prefer it to be for something bad you did, not as a scapegoat to cover up CR's crap

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    glad we have that understanding lol :P

on topic:
    Sure you could blame CR or blame WSK or blame Clash Royale. But you could also blame Emeriti and whoever invented non compete clauses and the one that invented termed CF deals and the one ....loooong list. If people would stop making or trying to make deals none of this bs would happen and we could all just have a fair competition open to all(which does not mean everyone would be competitive of course).
    In essence sexualharrassmentpanda made a very valid point...the deal, if it existed whether it was agreed on or not, was chart shaping, or the attempt thereof.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Call me crazy, but isn't there precedent in place that notifying a kingdom and forcing them to train up will get you actioned into the war that you jump into?

How is this any different? WsK was pretty loud about the fact that the war was not over and there was going to be a B2B instead of both sides CFing, which causes CR to have to train up and prepare for war.

C'mon UtoLawyers, you're better than this. I don't even have a law degree.

Enthusiast
    i don't believe cr ever razed the acres from hitting into gods war early in the age. emeriti should not have allowed cr to get away with that. strange that binar and emeriti did not take action on cr back than? so this shows we need some other policing. good to see cr is no longer above the law. cr has a long history of ****play and it's players constantly manipulating game mechanics more so in the ages when zauper was not leading. It is about time someone stepped up and sanctioned them.

Postaholic
    I have no idea what's going on. Come back to the game like

Thread Information