Quote Originally Posted by yootohpeega View Post
To add on to your great examples and explanations, is it also correct to say that:
it is
I've never seen it laid out so nicely, thanks.
welcome
I've seen some posts about an "all elite suicider" being a viable tactic with land-based gains. What is that about?
it means your smallest 3 provs run 100% leet orcs warrior or avain tacts and are 400-500 acre when the kd average is say 1500. since your already so small compared to the enemy they wont really b able to overpop you and you have enough offense to make sure you can topfeed ->finish chains easily even if the target has a lot of def.

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
I'm more concerned that we will see everyone draft 90% on 70% homes which will be hard to counter if I only want to draft 65-70% on max 20% homes.

I feel land based gains is all about cramping as much as possible into as few acres as possible where nw based gains the quality of what you build counted for more than quantity.
its already advantageous (with nw based gains) to overpop yourself with military even if its not nw efficient because military>>>>peasents.... and even if its not perefectly nw effienct you can think of high nw/acre as effectively running some GS.

also for what its worth dragons/declare range still are based on NW, my gut says people pump to 3-5 ppa just like currently before war otherwise you are just wasting time.